Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#607941 - 29/08/07 06:28 AM So... where *IS* this bathroom?
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
As someone who flies in/out of the Minneapolis airport at least twice a week; I'd like to know exactly where this bathroom is... You know the one, where Senators (who aren't gay, seriously, NOT gay) allegedly go to tap and signal their way into a hookup?

Talk radio here in the Twin Cities is abuzz with mothers who take their 12 year olds into the ladies room with them to avoid potential witness/contact with these "closet bathroom homosexuals." Since when does being gay also make you a pedophile? The knee-jerk reaction to this whole mess is just crazy. I hope the good senator is proud of himself.

I'm certainly not afraid of being "toe-tap" approached by some low-life who has to go to a public restroom to get his rocks off. Hell, if another man's hand were to appear under the stall, I'd just fill it with something that would send a LOUD message that I wasn't interested. Still, I'd just like to avoid the whole mess, and I'm a bit nervous about using my computer to search for "gay signals MSP airport bathroom" or whatever.

NOBODY will report the concourse or location of the bathrooms in question. Anyone know, or have the balls to find out?

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#607942 - 29/08/07 07:14 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Maybe the location of the bathroom is in the policeman's notes or the criminal complaint. You can read them here.....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0828071craig1.html

Just don't tap your feet while in any of those Minneapolis public bathrooms.

#607943 - 29/08/07 08:05 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
TravelingFool Offline

Thanks Madman! "Northstar Crossing, Lindbergh Terminal." Only T-H-E busiest bathroom in the entire airport! I would have bet the house it was a bathroom in an extended terminal somewhere way off the beaten path. Nope, this one is in the hub near all the restaurants and shops, entrance to baggage claim and right behind the security doors. The report even comments extensively about all the other people in the restroom at the time using it "for its intended purpose" and how Craig was seemingly oblivious to it.

I would encourage anyone who's the least bit curious to read the report. Any lingering doubt I had at all about his intentions went straight out the window. There is no doubt at all that he was out for a hookup.

Excerpts:

Quote:
At 1213 hours, I could see an older white male with grey hair standing outside my stall. The male was later identified by Idaho driver’s license as Larry Edwin Craig. I could see Craig look through the crack in the door from his position. Craig would look down at his hands, “fidget” with his fingers, and then look through the crack into my stall again. Craig would repeat this cycle for about two minutes. I was able to see Craig’s blue eyes as he looked into my stall.

At 1217 hours, I saw Craig swipe his hand under the stall divider for a few seconds. The swipe went in the direction from the front of the stall back towards the back wall. His palm was facing towards the ceiling as he guided it along the stall divider. I was only able to see the tips of his fingers on my side of the stall divider. Craig swiped his hand again for a few seconds in the same motion to where I could see more of his fingers. Craig then swiped his hand in the same motion a third time for a few seconds.

I asked him for his driver’s license. Craig handed me a business card that identified himself as a United State Senator as he stated, “What do you think about that?” I responded by setting his business card down on the table and again asking him for his driver’s license.

#607944 - 29/08/07 08:13 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TravelingFool:
Thanks Madman! "Northstar Crossing, Lindbergh Terminal." Only T-H-E busiest bathroom in the entire airport! I would have bet the house it was a bathroom in an extended terminal somewhere way off the beaten path. Nope, this one is in the hub near all the restaurants and shops, entrance to baggage claim and right behind the security doors. The report even comments extensively about all the other people in the restroom at the time using it "for its intended purpose" and how Craig was seemingly oblivious to it.

I would encourage anyone who's the least bit curious to read the report. Any lingering doubt I had at all about his intentions went straight out the window. There is no doubt at all that he was out for a hookup.

Excerpts:

Quote:
At 1213 hours, I could see an older white male with grey hair standing outside my stall. The male was later identified by Idaho driver’s license as Larry Edwin Craig. I could see Craig look through the crack in the door from his position. Craig would look down at his hands, “fidget” with his fingers, and then look through the crack into my stall again. Craig would repeat this cycle for about two minutes. I was able to see Craig’s blue eyes as he looked into my stall.

At 1217 hours, I saw Craig swipe his hand under the stall divider for a few seconds. The swipe went in the direction from the front of the stall back towards the back wall. His palm was facing towards the ceiling as he guided it along the stall divider. I was only able to see the tips of his fingers on my side of the stall divider. Craig swiped his hand again for a few seconds in the same motion to where I could see more of his fingers. Craig then swiped his hand in the same motion a third time for a few seconds.

I asked him for his driver’s license. Craig handed me a business card that identified himself as a United State Senator as he stated, “What do you think about that?” I responded by setting his business card down on the table and again asking him for his driver’s license.
Craig needs to resign

#607945 - 29/08/07 08:54 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Creepy.

He could toe tap me, and I'd tap back, only to surprise him with a square punch in the face that would sit him right back down on the toilet knocked out. EWWW.

Still, this story seems a little far fetched to me, but if the guy admitted it, I guess it happened....I just can't imagine someone soliciting a blow job this way and expect everything to go as planned. I think I'm going to go try some toe tapping in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader locker room stall. [ThumbsUp]

As for the pedophile comments that are coming out, there's something about him and a 17 year old paige that I heard on the news last night.

I agree though, this guy needs to step down and fade into obscurity.

#607946 - 29/08/07 02:12 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
This says it all (and if you don't laugh at this, you have ZERO sense of humor):

Renactment
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#607947 - 29/08/07 02:27 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
TravelingFool Offline

The "funny" part is, that's EXACTLY how it happened, and Craig wants us to believe that the behavior he exhibited is totally NORMAL!

Sorry, I see fingers like that under the stall divider... I kick 'em!

#607948 - 29/08/07 02:29 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

This says it all (and if you don't laugh at this, you have ZERO sense of humor):

[b] Renactment
[/b]
That was funny. That foot tapping is dangerous.

I think Craig should have just gone into one of the Muslim ritual foot washing bathrooms in the Minneapolis Airport. That way he could have partaken in the ritual masturbation that goes along with the prayer and foot washing. That has to be legal in Minneapolis. eek

What's weird is... around the same time Craig was playing footsie in a bathroom... one of McCain's campaign managers was busted in a Florida public bathroom for soliciting sex....

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/07/12/mccain-state-co-chairman-arrested/

#607949 - 29/08/07 02:41 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
TravelingFool Offline

A few years ago when the notorious Jessi Ventura was our governor, his campaign manager "Steve Bosacker" was arrested for public lewdness in a hot-tub in the Northwest Athletic club downtown. His defense was "lots of homosexuals use that hot-tub as a known safe place for sexual intimacy."

The issue (for me) was... ITS A PUBLIC GYM AND PUBLIC HOT TUB! he got off (legally AND physically) because this f-ing state is so damn scared to offend anybody, his "well, I'm gay and you shouldn't bash me defense" actually worked. Nevermind that he's in a public hot-tub. I'm supposed to finish a workout, shower, turn the corner to the hot-tub area, find two dudes humping each other, and say, "that's OK because they're gay! I'll just skootch over to that open corner and sit quietly until they're done???"

So... I can go into the co-ed hot-tub, tap my foot, and mount the first bikini clad chick who appears interested? Don't "hetero-bash" me, mother f*cker, I'm going for it!

#607950 - 29/08/07 02:46 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
It also stated he moved his foot all the way over to the cop's foot, and rubbed his foot along the cops foot...

He later eplained he sat with a very wide stance when he goes, and if his foot happens to touch the officer's foot, he's sorry, but he's not gay.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#607951 - 29/08/07 03:30 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Quote:

So... I can go into the co-ed hot-tub, tap my foot, and mount the first bikini clad chick who appears interested? Don't "hetero-bash" me, mother f*cker, I'm going for it!
LOL

#607952 - 30/08/07 06:10 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Anonymous
Unregistered

***Note to self; While traveling, when waiting for flight, do not listen to iPod while squatting out a preflight grumpy in the bathroom stall, as catchy tunes may cause toe-tapping while in the prone position.

#607953 - 30/08/07 08:11 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
The "funny" part is, I see fingers like that under the stall divider... I lick 'em!
Dammit man, stop it!!! [Freak]

laugh

#607954 - 30/08/07 08:18 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonka Ross:
Quote:
[b]The "funny" part is, I see fingers like that under the stall divider... I lick 'em!

laugh [/b]
I did NOT lick that man's fingers; I am NOT gay... definitely NOT. Not me... no gay here; I squat with a wide stance and my tongue wags out when I push out a log jam; if his fingers were in the way and my tongue touched them, then I'm sorry. but I'm really NOT gay! smile

#607955 - 30/08/07 08:51 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tonka Ross:
[b]
Quote:
[b]The "funny" part is, I see fingers like that under the stall divider... I lick 'em!

laugh [/b]
I did NOT lick that man's fingers; I am NOT gay... definitely NOT. Not me... no gay here; I squat with a wide stance and my tongue wags out when I push out a log jam; if his fingers were in the way and my tongue touched them, then I'm sorry. but I'm really NOT gay! smile [/b]
[LOL] [Spit] [LOL]

Good one, Ken!

#607956 - 30/08/07 09:17 AM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Log jam. Nice. laugh

#607957 - 30/08/07 05:06 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Steel_City_X Offline

Loc: Pueblo, CO
Adding a side note. I heard a story that this guy was involved in the 1982 Congressional Page scandal. Now, I know that most never heard of it, but I had a good friend as a page that semester and he was one who reported Congressmen hitting on teenage boys.

I'm seeing a pattern of behavior here........
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/

#607958 - 30/08/07 06:53 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Steel_City_X:

Adding a side note. I heard a story that this guy was involved in the 1982 Congressional Page scandal. Now, I know that most never heard of it, but I had a good friend as a page that semester and he was one who reported Congressmen hitting on teenage boys.

The 1982 page scandal was discussed in the other thread on this topic.

The page from Colorado was named Jeffrey Opp. Is that the guy you know? They said he later recanted his story. The article is here...

http://www.idahostatesman.com/localnews/story/143801.html

In the 1982 page scandal the only actual sex publicly disclosed was a Republican had sex with an underage girl and a Democrat was having sex with an underage boy. The Democrat was re-elected. Go figure.

I don't know what pattern you are talking about because I'm sure both parties have their fair share of gay sexual deviants. It just gets more press when it is a Republican.

#607959 - 30/08/07 08:44 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Sorry I didnt know the topic moved over here...

Some Farkers found this old video on Youtube and posted it

Its of Larry Craig denying he was gay or ever tried to coke up and fondle pages (sigh) yes...Capitol Hill TEENAGE pages

IN 1982!

1982 denial by Larry Craig

Continued Coke and Page scandle days later

"Im sorry canteen boy my beard is so scratchy...oops my shirt fell off"

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#607960 - 31/08/07 02:53 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Steel_City_X Offline

Loc: Pueblo, CO
NYMM,

Yeah, that's him. I'm sure that the effort was made to get him to recant. Though, the details I got that summer certainly had him believing that the advances were made.

He was appointed by a Dem, but he said that there was much more opportunity on the Rep side of the aisle. That were he worked. I do not know if I could have stood up to the pressure of the investigation when I was 17.

Most power seeking people have a variety of issues. Elected officials are generally power hungry with a variety of personality issues.

I'm sure the whole issue of pages, or interns is problematic for him still.
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/

#607961 - 31/08/07 04:14 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I don't know what pattern you are talking about because I'm sure both parties have their fair share of gay sexual deviants. It just gets more press when it is a Republican.
It's also a lot funnier when it's a Republican. What's more ironic than finding out some vehemently anti-gay legislator gobbles airport cock? If Barney Frank got caught in a public bathroom eating a ding-dong, I can't say I'd be too surprised, but there's something about watching self-righteous blowhards publicly embarass themselves that is just gratifying. Like watching John Edwards talk about tightening our emissions belts while living in a deforestation zone so big you can see it from space. Nothing's funnier to me than watching the mighty fall hard.

#607962 - 31/08/07 07:28 PM Re: So... where *IS* this bathroom?
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
What's more ironic than finding out some vehemently anti-gay legislator gobbles airport cock?
Finding out some vehemently anti-gay PASTOR gobbles airport cock.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal