Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#620110 - 30/07/07 11:46 AM Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Claus Offline

The world is a sick, cruel place I know that, but it turns my stomach everytime I read sit like this. this dumb BITCH deserves the same fate as the children she did not afford a chance in this life.

4 tiny bodies found

#620111 - 30/07/07 12:44 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

Would someone please just put a bullet in this bitches head? mad mad

It would save the country a lot of trouble and money, as well as get rid of yet another person who shouldn't have the privaledge of living on earth with the rest of us. Anyone who thinks this woman deserves any rights or any sort of fair trial or plea bargains or any of that other shit can [Save the fine unicorns]

#620112 - 30/07/07 02:53 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
OK, I have a question that maybe one of the LEO's could answer...

How do they charge someone with three different charges (1st, 2nd degrees and manslaughter) for one death?

Just curious.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#620113 - 30/07/07 02:59 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

gota love the maryland trash. i'll be sure to stop by and tell her how it is next time i got fishin down there.

#620114 - 30/07/07 07:47 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

OK, I have a question that maybe one of the LEO's could answer...

How do they charge someone with three different charges (1st, 2nd degrees and manslaughter) for one death?

Just curious.
It's not unusual for prosecutors to apply multiple charges directly on defendants in cases like this. These charges were filed directly and not by a grand jury. The specific charges will be narrowed in the preliminary hearing.

I don't know anything about Maryland, but I was surprised at both 1rst and 2nd degree murder charges. Maybe it has something to do with that 2005 law they mentioned about murdering a fetus. It's not unusual for charges of second degree murder, manslaughter and even things like criminally negligent homicide to be brought forward for a specific incident.

It looks like this woman will be facing many more charges on multiple counts from what is being said in the media. They have found at least four dead little babies on her property so far.

She had the bodies of two little babies in her bedroom. She put the most recent one in the vanity cabinet under her bathroom sink.

Another thing I find very sick about this case..... her other four children are currently in the boyfriend's custody. He has been with her since 1988. There is no way he could not have known she was not pregnant with these children, gave birth or aborted the babies, then disposed of them without him suspecting something over these last few years. He never looked inside the bedroom trunk where two of the bodies were found?

I'm sure... at least I hope ..... he is being looked at regarding his being an accessory or accomplice to these crimes. I'm sure he is also currently committing obstruction of justice with some of his current statements. No one is that stupid. He is involved to some extent. He is most likely the father to some or all of these babies being found on the property.

There is bad news in this story. This woman will be getting a lot of help in her defense from very well funded special interests. Her case involves possible self abortion and a Maryland fetus law. There will be money coming from many groups to help defend her and provide a typically fraudulent psychiatric defense.

If you think this case is sick now, wait until a year or so down the road when you find out who has been helping her. In that, I agree with Claus. We live in a very sick world.

EDIT: The latest about 4 babies being found....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291377,00.html

#620115 - 31/07/07 07:11 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

So she gives birth to 4 still born kids and she needs thrown off the earth! Very compassionate response there.

"They were not full-term children," Barry Neeb, an Ocean City Police Department spokesman, said of all the babies.

The chick who needs thrown off the earth is that Psycho bitch from a few years ago who suffocated her 4 kids one by one. (Or was it drowned?) Didn't she get off by saying she was crazy or somethin?

#620116 - 31/07/07 08:01 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
The chick who needs thrown off the earth is that Psycho bitch from a few years ago who suffocated her 4 kids one by one. (Or was it drowned?) Didn't she get off by saying she was crazy or somethin?
I think you are talking about Andrea Yates. She drown all five of her kids in the bathtub and later got out of prison because a new hearing found her insane. Now she is in a mental institution.

My wife and I are having to pay big money to go through infertility treatment because we want kids but have not been able to have any. I would be happy with just one child and these people are throwing theirs away like last week's leftovers.

#620117 - 31/07/07 08:04 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Ron Cecil, 71, the owner of Aaron Taxi, also had met Freeman through the taxi association and said he saw her driving a cab several weeks ago. He said she was short and chunky and wore sweatshirts. The charging documents described Freeman as 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighing 180 pounds.

"She could have easily been pregnant and it not have been known," Cecil said.
Umm... there's a little bit more to noticing that you're pregnant than just getting fat. :rolleyes:

I can't believe anyone would defend this scum of the earth woman. How many people out there try to have children and can't? I hope someone in jail fucking tears this bitch apart.

#620118 - 31/07/07 09:10 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GingerKidzFTW:
Quote:
Ron Cecil, 71, the owner of Aaron Taxi, also had met Freeman through the taxi association and said he saw her driving a cab several weeks ago. He said she was short and chunky and wore sweatshirts. The charging documents described Freeman as 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighing 180 pounds.

Umm... there's a little bit more to noticing that you're pregnant than just getting fat. :rolleyes:

I can't believe anyone would defend this scum of the earth woman. How many people out there try to have children and can't? I hope someone in jail fucking tears this bitch apart.
Not defending her. Just saying there seems there might be more to the story than "She killed her kids". Evidence suggests that they may have been premature still borns. In which case, all she is guilty of is not disposing of the bodies in a humane way.

#620119 - 31/07/07 09:59 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerKidzFTW:
[b]
Quote:

Not defending her. Just saying there seems there might be more to the story than "She killed her kids". Evidence suggests that they may have been premature still borns. In which case, all she is guilty of is not disposing of the bodies in a humane way.[/b]
Or she is a careless bitch who finds it amusing fucking without a rubber then taking a plunger and playing Dr Mengele on herself. Come on even you have to agree she is seriously fucked up in the head. Let's say for arguments sake that she had her 1st of thee pregnancies stillborn (which there is no evidence of) and her trauma led her to this, I'll buy it...BUT FOUR????? then denying she was preggers with A large chunk of Tom Cruise snack hanging out of her gaping hairpie?.....naaaah I might be goodlooking but I am not stupid.

I would go so far as to calling her a serial killer

#620120 - 31/07/07 10:55 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh yeaa - no doubt she is fucked in the head. No argument there.

#620121 - 31/07/07 12:11 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

All in favor of capital punishment for this woman?

Count me yay #1

#620122 - 31/07/07 01:56 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

im not sure if we have the death penalty here in maryland to be honest, but we should if we dont. there are somethin like 6800 inmates in the state prisons a few miles from my house here....thats about twice the population of the town. but yes, this woman needs to be punished, insane or not. lock her up in the super max up here and they would literally tear her apart. ive been in there and those people are really rough on stuff like that.

#620123 - 31/07/07 02:20 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
It appears someone smashed the windows on some of the cabs she owns....

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3431993&page=1

Quote:
ABC News....

Freeman is the owner of Classic Taxi in Ocean City, and four of her company's six cabs were vandalized last night when their windows were broken as they sat outside the company offices.

#620124 - 01/08/07 07:05 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
I'm still waiting for confirmation that they were here. When I first heard it I figured she was doing abortions or something.

#620125 - 20/09/07 09:41 AM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

well, she's out of jail and the charges have been dropped eek
Charges Are Dismissed In Infant-Death Case

#620126 - 20/09/07 12:32 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Claus Offline

I guess OJ needs her number...unfuckingbelieveable...hopefully someone dumps 1/2 a gallon of crazy glue up her twat

#620127 - 20/09/07 01:54 PM Re: Stop the World, this bitch needs to get off
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by zuzuman03:
well, she's out of jail and the charges have been dropped eek
Charges Are Dismissed In Infant-Death Case
mad Fuck her. Fuckin bitch!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal