Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5117 - 08/10/07 12:41 PM So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

OMG there are so many Xterras in Las Vegas but out of the hundreds upon hundreds that i see, me, Driver X, and redewenur are the only ones that wheel!! come on guys and gals, we know you are all out there come join us for some wheeling!!

vegasxterra

#5118 - 08/10/07 01:12 PM Re: So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude, I feel the same about here in Portland, Oregon.. we have hundres of miles of trails only an hour or so away and I have not seen another X on the many times i have been out. Guess people are afraid of a scratch or two. They are not scratches, but battle scars that we should wear with pride.

#5119 - 08/10/07 01:55 PM Re: So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear you....east coast is the same. I hardly EVER see another modded X unless I'm out with a club!!! And when I do, I flip the F out and flash the lights and wave like a dork, cuz I'm so psyched to see another one!!!!!! I'm so tired of seeing cutsie girls with stuffed animals on the dash and not a speck of dirt on their X. [Too much XOC]

#5120 - 08/10/07 03:23 PM Re: So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraXtian:
I hear you....east coast is the same. I hardly EVER see another modded X unless I'm out with a club!!! And when I do, I flip the F out and flash the lights and wave like a dork, cuz I'm so psyched to see another one!!!!!! I'm so tired of seeing cutsie girls with stuffed animals on the dash and not a speck of dirt on their X. [Too much XOC]
well if they're hot, then whats the problem. i always wave to every X, but i take the extra effort to say hey to the hot ones. ive even rolled my windows down at stop lights to compliment them on being as good looking as their truck, even though its stock. there are 2 other modded xterras here in town, and one is a good friend of mine. ive seen the other guy, but ive never spoke with him.

#5121 - 09/10/07 12:23 PM Re: So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I saw my first modded X yesterday. It made me feel a bit better, cause in Jersey, there are plenty of X's, but all completely stock.

So, whoever owns the X going north on 95 right outside of Philly... you made my day [ThumbsUp]

#5122 - 09/10/07 01:08 PM Re: So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

ya i just wish more of them would join us on our runs. there was one guy that my buddy talked to with a 1st gen with a shrock front bumper (and thats it), he asked if he wanted to go wheeling, exchanged numbers, then that was it!! ahhhh!! we need more wheeling x's!!

#5123 - 09/10/07 01:17 PM Re: So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here are a few Ideas!!!

* Put a business card or flyer under the wiper of a potential wheeler.
* Give card/flyer to that person
* Have a site for them to go to, INVALUABLE!!!
* Dont jump on their back like a rabies infected monkey

#5124 - 09/10/07 05:45 PM Re: So many X's!!!
mindie Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by Eric97217:
Dude, I feel the same about here in Portland, Oregon.. we have hundres of miles of trails only an hour or so away and I have not seen another X on the many times i have been out. Guess people are afraid of a scratch or two. They are not scratches, but battle scars that we should wear with pride.
You just don't see the right X's or hit the trails at the same time as the rest of us. We were scratching the crap out of our newest X before we even got the license plates.

#5125 - 10/10/07 07:51 PM Re: So many X's!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
Here are a few Ideas!!!

* Put a business card or flyer under the wiper of a potential wheeler.
* Give card/flyer to that person
* Have a site for them to go to, INVALUABLE!!!
* Dont jump on their back like a rabies infected monkey
we've actually just created a flyer for our upcoming run in a couple weeks, so we're going to start passing them out as soon as they are printed. Included on that flyer is our temp myspace page and email. Hopefully this will start getting more people to join us. and no one is jumping on anyones back, just wondering if there are other x owners out there that wheel and are looking for fellow owners to join up with.

all is good, we loving life!! [ThumbsUp]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal