2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#590886 - 14/12/07 10:22 AM Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

A certain song has driving me freaking crazy. Every day I seem to come across this song. it's haunting me, hunting me down, terrorizing me. And the worst part of it is, it's a CHRISTMAS song. My favorite holiday of the year, and this song of all songs is the one I keep hearing. So to share the wealth, here's a link. When you're done, share with us all what you think is the worst Christmas song ever. This should be good. laugh Here's the song... sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJeUAmfr6w

#590887 - 14/12/07 10:51 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas"

#590888 - 14/12/07 11:28 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

ROTFL at your smiley above Silverkat!! That's great! [ThumbsUp]

Okay now for the topic at hand... um how about the entire William Hung Christmas album.

#590889 - 14/12/07 12:41 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:
ROTFL at your smiley above Silverkat!! That's great! [ThumbsUp]

Okay now for the topic at hand... um how about the entire William Hung Christmas album.

Oh...my.....CRAP. I checked it out on Amazon. You can listen to samples. He sings "We Are The Champions!" [Spit]

#590890 - 14/12/07 01:40 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:
[b]ROTFL at your smiley above Silverkat!! That's great! [ThumbsUp]

Oh...my.....CRAP. I checked it out on Amazon. You can listen to samples. He sings "We Are The Champions!" [Spit] [/b]
Fucking Eh!!!. I just found my sisters X-mas gift.

#590891 - 14/12/07 08:23 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
I passed out a bunch of those last year! [LOL]

#590892 - 14/12/07 09:54 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I fuckin' hate Christmas songs. Christmas songs make me wanna invent a time machine, so I can go back 2,007 years and six or eight months, track down the Virgin Mary, and kick the bitch in the stomach. Seriously, if I have to hear one more Kenny G Christmas ditty, I'm gonna hurt someone. I do like fruit cake, though...even though it makes me squirt hot cocoa out my ass. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go drop a yule log. Hope there's enough wrapping paper in Santa's workshop, if you know what I mean. Last time, Mrs. Claus forgot an extra roll and I had to use a stocking. Imagine her surprise when she found that lump of coal. Serves her right for watering down my gin.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Christmas songs are for faggots and assholes.

#590893 - 14/12/07 11:09 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
I fuckin' hate Christmas songs. Christmas songs make me wanna invent a time machine, so I can go back 2,007 years and six or eight months, track down the Virgin Mary, and kick the bitch in the stomach. Seriously, if I have to hear one more Kenny G Christmas ditty, I'm gonna hurt someone. I do like fruit cake, though...even though it makes me squirt hot cocoa out my ass. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go drop a yule log. Hope there's enough wrapping paper in Santa's workshop, if you know what I mean. Last time, Mrs. Claus forgot an extra roll and I had to use a stocking. Imagine her surprise when she found that lump of coal. Serves her right for watering down my gin.

I'm so high....."Don't forget to bring a towel!"

#590894 - 16/12/07 08:46 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Pathetic and disgusting. Do you normally make it a habit of walking into a room and insulting people you don't know? Sounds like a good way to get your teeth knocked down your throat. This thread is about fun and you come in here and start spewing hate speech. What a schmuck. You've insulted me and every other Christian worldwide, and you've spit on a truly beautiful event. You can hate Christmas all you want, but keep that unintelligent, redneck dog crap to yourself. Do us all a favor, Shahram...go away and get drunk with your Nazi buddies in the trailer park, idiot. mad

#590895 - 16/12/07 09:16 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
rift, I'm a christian, but that didn't offend me. Know why? Because it's just a message board and I don't take this stuff seriously. It could all be true, it could all be made up just to get a reaction, or it could just be him trying to be funny (loved all the bathroom metaphors), but does it affect your life? Who cares?

And yes, Shahram, most Christmas songs are cheesy and annoying, but there are some that are beautiful.

My favorite is "O Holy Night" --- but ONLY if the notes are sung just right. Someone has to nail that song perfectly for it to give me goosebumps. And only two people in this world have done that for me:

Martina McBride and Eric Cartman.

smile

#590896 - 16/12/07 09:32 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Shahram-"mission accomplished"

Don't let him bother you...he thinks he's in the game Tron. :p

#590897 - 16/12/07 10:05 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
I think Shahram is a mentally disturbed Person...by the way he speaks out his opinions, I think he Hates himself and the World....Somebody Give him a Gun For Christmas !!! and Lock him in his Room...I will Guarantie, he will be Singing "Siiilennt Nighhhht" out of his Asshole...Merry Christmas, Shahram !!!

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#590898 - 16/12/07 10:17 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Auditor Offline

Loc: My Mama, originally

#590899 - 16/12/07 11:21 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
PDXterra Offline

Quote:
Pathetic and disgusting. Do you normally make it a habit of walking into a room and insulting people you don't know? Sounds like a good way to get your teeth knocked down your throat. This thread is about fun and you come in here and start spewing hate speech. What a schmuck. You've insulted me and every other Christian worldwide, and you've spit on a truly beautiful event. You can hate Christmas all you want, but keep that unintelligent, redneck dog crap to yourself. Do us all a favor, Shahram...go away and get drunk with your Nazi buddies in the trailer park, idiot. mad
Who...? Wha? Huh....? confused

I must say, I'm impressed. You worked in Christianity, Nazis, and Redneck Dogs in a single post.

#590900 - 16/12/07 11:36 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Shahram-"mission accomplished"
Maybe you kids just don't get my sense of humor. Maybe we should start over. Maybe I should introduce myself.

Hi. My name is Shahram. I hate America, Jesus/The Tooth Fairy, Baken-Ets™ Pork Cracklins, home schooling, cold beer, George Bush, puppies, the Flag, nuclear families, hearty chili, football, Exterra cars, patriotic country music, foie gras, surfing, hunting, fishing, simulated lesbian sex, the movies of John Wayne, the institution of marriage, and cupcakes with sprinkles on them.

But I like Osama Bin Laden, illegal aliens, vegetarian chili from Trader Joe's, Bill and Hillary, Louis Farrakhan, snuff films, the Holocaust, veganism, pit bulls, wine coolers, Jury Duty (the movie and actual jury duty), unpatriotic country music, Ford Escape Hybrids ('wheels better than the Exterra car), pETA, gun grabs, May Day Riots, Communism, Jeeps, abortions, Joe Horn, cruelty-free foie gras, Frito-Lay™ Low-Sodium Baked Veggie Chips, gay marriage (but only between old men and little boys) and cupcakes with sprinkles on them.

Pleased to meet you.

#590901 - 16/12/07 02:38 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Dam...You are one Ugly Guy !!!...Somebody Kicked your'e Ass with an Ugly stick !!! [LOL]

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#590902 - 16/12/07 06:31 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, but I got personality, and personality goes a long way.

#590903 - 16/12/07 08:25 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah, but I got personality, and personality goes a long way.
Best post ever laugh

#590904 - 17/12/07 06:24 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Easy Shahram, the kid hasn't been here long yet. He's still feeling you out.

#590905 - 17/12/07 08:26 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

:rolleyes: So to get back to the topic at hand...worst Christmas song ever... Nominations?

#590906 - 17/12/07 11:19 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Nominations?
Well, since you asked, Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmastime" makes me wish the ancient Hebrews had Planned Parenthood. And Madonna's rendition of "Santa Baby" reminds one that the Romans system of lion importation was woefully inadequate. And the wonderful pairing of Rosie O'Donnell and Elmo to sing "Do You See What I See?" makes me wish the Japs had won the War. Sure, they bombed Pearl Harbor, and there was that whole Bataan misunderstanding, but did they subject us to Dolly Parton and Rod Stewart singing "Baby It's Cold Outside"?

And if thirty seconds of this bullshit here doesn't make you want to throw grenades into a church, then you aren't human: NewSong, Christmas Shoes

Hey rift, how was that?

#590907 - 17/12/07 11:41 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
PDXterra Offline

Personally, I've always felt that Joy to the World wasn't a very "Christmas-sounding" tune.

#590908 - 17/12/07 12:52 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Nominations?
Well, since you asked, Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmastime" makes me wish the ancient Hebrews had Planned Parenthood. And Madonna's rendition of "Santa Baby" reminds one that the Romans system of lion importation was woefully inadequate. And the wonderful pairing of Rosie O'Donnell and Elmo to sing "Do You See What I See?" makes me wish the Japs had won the War. Sure, they bombed Pearl Harbor, and there was that whole Bataan misunderstanding, but did they subject us to Dolly Parton and Rod Stewart singing "Baby It's Cold Outside"?

And if thirty seconds of this bullshit here doesn't make you want to throw grenades into a church, then you aren't human: NewSong, Christmas Shoes

Hey rift, how was that?[/b]
1. Agreed, the Paul McCartney song is really bad.
2. The Madonna song is horrendous.
3. Anything involving Rosie O'Donnell, unless it's her getting publicly flogged, is doomed to be a nightmare.
4. My grandfather was at Pearl Harbor and he lost a brother in the Bataan Deathmarch. What do I need to say about that? Your own ignorant, childish words speak for themselves. I don't give a crap what "personna" you're pretenting to be here on the forums. A schmuck is a schmuck.
5. That Newsong song... yeah it sucks. I know it well. When I absolutely have to, I listen to K-Love (very seldom) and every year at this time, they drag that sappy thing out. I understand the sentiment, and yes, as a follower of Jesus Christ there is some sentimentality to it, but in general, that song makes me change the channel and roll my eyes.
6. Another terrible entry...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ouaWgUCNg

#590909 - 17/12/07 04:57 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
My grandfather was at Pearl Harbor and he lost a brother in the Bataan Deathmarch. What do I need to say about that?
How about "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Yeah, a schmuck is a schmuck, but a big giant sensitive pussy is a whole other ball of sadness. I love how you're down with Jesus and torture, but off-colored jokes make you go all blubbery and offended. I suggest you either grow a thicker skin, grow some balls, or stuff a tampon in it. There's only room for one hypersensitive pseudoconservative dumbass on this board, and Madman ain't gettin' a day job any time soon.

#590910 - 17/12/07 10:33 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
This song makes me want to stick rabid badgers in my ears.

Click me if you dare!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal