Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#610665 - 24/01/08 08:28 AM Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Hey Everyone,

Check out this picture from one of the Mars rovers that has been crawling around the planet for quite a while now:

I'm not sayin'........I'm just saying.....

laugh laugh

#610666 - 24/01/08 09:50 AM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
It's interesting and since they have this multi-million dollar rover, maybe they'll drive the thing over and get a better pic.

My guess is Bigfoot got tired of the Pacific Northwest. laugh

#610667 - 24/01/08 09:52 AM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

haha - saw that the other day.
If you look at the full shot it was taken from, you'll see that little rock is only about 2 inches tall and just a few feet from the rover.

Tiny little Sasquach.

Linky to full size image

Hint - it's on the far left towards the bottom

#610668 - 24/01/08 09:54 AM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

If they dig it out i'm sure they'll see it's standing on a little Xterra! Everything you need, nothing you don't even on Mars! LOL

#610669 - 24/01/08 10:37 AM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it's Dennis Cucinich storming around his headquarters, preparing his people for their invasion on the puny earthlings. :rolleyes:

#610670 - 24/01/08 11:17 AM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by 05_X:
haha - saw that the other day.
If you look at the full shot it was taken from, you'll see that little rock is only about 2 inches tall and just a few feet from the rover.

Tiny little Sasquach.

Linky to full size image

Hint - it's on the far left towards the bottom
I will say this about the little sasquach - it looks completely out of place with the rest of the surroundings.

Just for that reason alone it's worth a closer look.

#610671 - 24/01/08 11:23 AM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Auditor_Kevin:
I will say this about the little sasquach - it looks completely out of place with the rest of the surroundings.

Just for that reason alone it's worth a closer look.
Huh? confused Looks just like the rest of the rocks. I'm guessing the shadowing is what makes it looks different to you?

#610672 - 24/01/08 11:45 AM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

The big pic looks like the desert of California - the first thing I thought was Barstow, CA.

Maybe we can send California to Mars?

#610673 - 24/01/08 12:37 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's exactly what it is!
The buzz on this photo shouldn't be "life on mars", it should be:
"NASA flunky accidentally drops little plastic army man on Nasa's fake Mars rover set" wink laugh

#610674 - 24/01/08 12:50 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
"NASA flunky accidentally drops little plastic army man on Nasa's fake Mars rover set"
Made me think, wouldn't it be fun to mess with NASA? Send up some manequin, or even better a fake alien, something... and land it in front of the rover. It would never happen, but man, to see the faces of the nerds at NASA when that camera hits one of those real looking sex dolls, complete with Victoria's Secret lingerie and a dirty pose would be priceless.

#610675 - 24/01/08 01:00 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Its Bin Laden!! THAT's where Bush has been hiding him all this time...I'm sure they'll bring him back right before the election!!

#610676 - 24/01/08 01:03 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by mine_man:
Made me think, wouldn't it be fun to mess with NASA? Send up some manequin, or even better a fake alien, something... and land it in front of the rover.
I say we send up one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFvUdt9BQhU

#610677 - 24/01/08 01:06 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I say we send up one of these:
Even better, now that would be funny!!

#610678 - 24/01/08 03:03 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Maybe we can send California to Mars?
Then what would you eat? Other than cock, I mean...

#610679 - 24/01/08 03:25 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright, Shahram, fuck you. Can't take a joke without getting those panties in a bunch, huh?

California is the most beautiful state in the union, filled the dumbest peices of shit (for the most part) of anywhere in the world. I know because I had the unfortunate pleasure of living there for 18 horrible years. Then I got out, been back one time in eight years; probably won't go back ever again except to ski Nor Cal.

If all you assholes moved out, I'd be the first one back in.

And I don't eat pretty much any veggies, hunt for a good chunk of our food, so Shahram, I'd be fine. Don't let that CA ego get in the way of driving, you dumb fucks have enough trouble with that anyways. 6 inches of snow closes I-5, god you guys are fucking idiots.

#610680 - 24/01/08 03:40 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

California is the most beautiful state in the union, filled the dumbest peices of shit (for the most part) of anywhere in the world. I know because I had the unfortunate pleasure of living there for 18 horrible years. Then I got out, been back one time in eight years; probably won't go back ever again except to ski Nor Cal.

And I don't eat pretty much any veggies, hunt for a good chunk of our food, so Shahram, I'd be fine. Don't let that CA ego get in the way of driving, you dumb fucks have enough trouble with that anyways. 6 inches of snow closes I-5, god you guys are fucking idiots.
Hey now, not all of us that live in California are assholes, just the ones from down south who keep taking all of our water [Finger]

#610681 - 24/01/08 03:54 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Most people in Nor Cal are better than So Cal. The entire lower half of that state can get annexed to Mexico for all I care, hell, it's halfway there anyways.

And some people would say CA, and NV are stealing our water.

#610682 - 05/02/08 12:45 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Gotta love XOC...where a discussion about Mars can instantly morph into a flame war about California. [Freak]

#610683 - 05/02/08 01:22 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Looks like a great place to wheel.....

Moab....part deux. laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#610684 - 05/02/08 01:35 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Alright, Shahram, fuck you. Can't take a joke without getting those panties in a bunch, huh?

Well played.

#610685 - 05/02/08 01:35 PM Re: Curious Picture From Mars Rover...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Well played.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal