Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#622748 - 13/02/08 05:14 AM Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

As I've gotten older and more responsibilities and whatnot, I've learned to have more restraint and to think about my actions more.

However, in this case....I'd let it all go out the window and start throwing knuckle sammies...

Punching Bags

#622749 - 13/02/08 05:52 AM Re: Time to Throw
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Remind me if I ever drive through berkley to piss all over the place. This is why I avoid California. Austin isnt even like that.

#622750 - 13/02/08 06:00 AM Re: Time to Throw
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
pepper spray works wonders

#622751 - 13/02/08 06:04 AM Re: Time to Throw
great pyr-hauler Offline

Loc: Illinois
Those policemen should be fired imo. Those protestors are scum, would have loved to see a few Marines come out of the office and clear the way.

#622752 - 13/02/08 06:11 AM Re: Time to Throw
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
That is such complete bullshit!

#622753 - 13/02/08 06:24 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like a civilian attack on a Marine base to me. Come out shooting - take no prisoners.

What a bunch of complete dumbasses. Non-conventional terrorists - all of em. Send them to Gitmo I say, then see how the Marines treat em laugh

#622754 - 13/02/08 06:26 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

Some of the lowest life in America lives in the Bay area.

I can't wait for the next natural disaster in the area. I would be very amused if they sent in no military / national guard troops in there to help these scumbags.

Was Xterrapin out there with them this time?

#622755 - 13/02/08 06:49 AM Re: Time to Throw
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
What I can't understand about the whole thing is where the hell is the US Justice Dept. in all of this?

That is a violation of federal law what is going on at that Marine recruiting office. Where the hell is the US Attorney for that district?

Well anyway..... Here is a picture of the mayor of Berkeley, Tom Bates. He was out there a few days ago joining the Code Pink radical leftist protesters. Notice him wearing his "pinko" beret.....

These leftists are calling the Marines "baby killers".

Is everyone aware that these Code Pink traitors gave $600,000 in cash and supplies to the families of terrorists in Iraq a couple of years ago?

#622756 - 13/02/08 06:53 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

The protesters need to go try that shit in North Korea, China, or the Middle East somewhere...fuckers.

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Is everyone aware that these Code Pink traitors gave $600,000 in cash and supplies to the families of terrorists in Iraq a couple of years ago?
I think you might have mentioned it once or twice.

#622757 - 13/02/08 07:36 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's alright. I serve my country to protect those people's rights to act like idiots like that. It's not like grown adults acting like kindergardners helps their cause in anyway.

More and more people are seeing how much of idiots these anti-war activists really are. We actually get a lot of support almost everywhere we go.

#622758 - 13/02/08 08:40 AM Re: Time to Throw
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
If the police aren't enforcing the law by ordering them to disperse, then I'm sure they wouldn't mind if the Marines kicked the protesters in the shins to gain entrance. Or perhaps a little sweep and stomp laugh

#622759 - 13/02/08 08:48 AM Re: Time to Throw
great pyr-hauler Offline

Loc: Illinois
Apperently the police are neutral there so I think it's a "anything goes" fight. Why are we paying police there anyway? Hell, just put up a couple of police statues, same difference.

#622760 - 13/02/08 09:29 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

Or maybe, the cop was being super cool and was hoping someone would step up.

"We're being neutral"
"So then I can over there and give one of those guys a suplex then?
"Like I said, sir, we're being neutral"
"Thank you officer, I understand"

Suplex time.

#622761 - 13/02/08 09:37 AM Re: Time to Throw
Claus Offline

"we are trying to remain Neutral" I guess when the Mayor is wearing a dick on his head it is clear where the PD stands.

Question: Why does the Marines not have a dozen Camo clad guys with Batons standing in front of the office?.

I love the "our hands are not on them" comment...I would punch her right in th Ovary

#622762 - 13/02/08 09:49 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

These people make me sick mad [Finger]

You have a mayor resembling a full grown penis, cops with no balls, people with no respect for the rights they have been given and no respect for those that provide them those rights.

So if they are getting away with their little obstruction by saying "our hands are not on them" then they should be able to get away with elbows to the back of the head. Just one flashbang... that's what they need, one flashbang and 4 leathernecks rifle butting at will.

And Rudy... thank you for the sacrifices you have made so that I can sit here and call these people an absolute waste of oxygen that should be removed from the gene pool.

#622763 - 13/02/08 09:53 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

Damn I wish I could drive up there. I'd walk in just to chat with the recruiter. lol.

#622764 - 13/02/08 01:02 PM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

mad This REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!! NO RESPECT.
Could you imagine if this happened 50 years ago? most likely it would not have happened. back then we had total respect for are military and are society was not a bunch of pussies.
I have friends in the military(marines and navy)and they give up a lot to protect and defend this country. Some have even lost close friends and have seen things nobody should have to see,I know I have heard the stories first hand. I have a friend that was in Viet Nam and he still is dealing with shit he saw. People like this do not deserve the right to breathe or speak. What is sad as posted before is these people are spitting on the same people that protect there right to protest.VERY FUCKING SAD!!!!.
I would love to see one of these douch bags spend one day out on patrol. I swear they would be crying and shitting their pants.
Like posted before next time something happens there I hope they get no help from any government service, but we all know we will march in there and do what ever it takes. I know these recruitment centers make car salesmen on steroids with a pit bull genie implant look like pussies but they have a job and service to provide for. With out them there would be a draft then those berkley pussies would be pissed about that.
Nobody wants to see the big picture, the future safety of the world that are government is looking to pull off.
I hate hearing or seeing the news talk about another solider who was killed today, but i know at the same time he fought for this country and his fellow solider's who stand by him every day and that he was willing to do so knowing he could die. That is noble and very courages and I thank him for being a part of a team trying to make this world a better place for my friends and family.
Tom bates more like Master Bates with that fucked up thing on his head.
I am with far west X I would go in there everyday just to fuck with these losers.
Why haven't the marines posted some big thick MP's at the front entrance? let me guess city sidewalk city property.

#622765 - 13/02/08 01:58 PM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can't believe that didn't turn voilent...

What would the cops have done if someone did start ripping those cocksuckers some new orafices?

Fucking disgusting behavior. You can disagree with the war in so many other ways that don't make you look like a crazy pussy. Let the recruiters do their jobs.

Would this fly in anyone else's neck of the woods? Try it in Boulder, code pink, I've got some buddies that would gladly show up with me... Miners like to fight, should be fun.

#622766 - 13/02/08 02:12 PM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

what is funny is like there is not another recruiting office down the road. I love the orange jump suits its like they are already for jail just round them up check them in. Who do they think they are fighting the U.S. government on something like this.

#622767 - 13/02/08 02:40 PM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here I think we should all drop them I line.
CODEPINK

#622768 - 13/02/08 08:35 PM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

love the whole support diplomacy with Iran section. Why don't we send them a bouquet of flowers too. Maybe thats what we have been doing wrong all these years.

#622769 - 13/02/08 08:46 PM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

> Let the recruiters do their jobs.

Get your crosshairs off my kid.

Unless you are a vet or your child is in the service, STFU.

#622770 - 14/02/08 03:29 AM Re: Time to Throw
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Ever notice how at any of these protests if one of the activists gets as much as a nudge they fall to the ground like they've been shot? They're like NFL punters trying to draw a penalty. Saw the same thing in that New Orleans protest over tearing down public housing. Guess it makes for good TV.

Those cops should be ashamed. As for the freaks protesting, it's beyond understanding how they can fail to realize that our armed forces are the only reason they're free to pull that kind of crap. [Freak]

I'm currently reading (and highly recommend) former Marine officer Nathaniel Fick's book One Bullet Away . He tells of attending a talk by author Tom Ricks at Dartmouth:

===
After the talk, a young professor stood. "How can you support the presence of ROTC at a place like Dartmouth?" she asked. "It will militarize the campus and threaten our culture of tolerance."
===

Somehow I don't think "tolerance" would have advanced very far at Iwo Jima, the Battle of the Bulge, or Okinawa. :rolleyes:

#622771 - 14/02/08 10:20 AM Re: Time to Throw
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mine_man:
I can't believe that didn't turn voilent...

What would the cops have done if someone did start ripping those cocksuckers some new orafices?

Fucking disgusting behavior. You can disagree with the war in so many other ways that don't make you look like a crazy pussy. Let the recruiters do their jobs.

Would this fly in anyone else's neck of the woods? Try it in Boulder, code pink, I've got some buddies that would gladly show up with me... Miners like to fight, should be fun.
Are you kidding mine? The People's Rebublic of Boulder is running a close second to bezerkly in liberal nonsense. However, I'd be happy to stand with you and your miners! Just watch out that your neighbors don't try to grab your land when you're gone.

#622772 - 14/02/08 11:39 AM Re: Time to Throw
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
It's been reported that a high school let students out to go to the protests the other day in front of the Berkeley City Council. Here is a fine example of the fruits of public education...

Click here for video....

(WARNING: Foul language) You may want to lower audio before hearing what these kids have learned from their teachers.

A conservative college student took his video camera over to the Marine Recruiting office protest site to ask a few questions of the Code Pinko's assembling for the day's protest (it's been going on for at least a couple of weeks now).

The only thing that can explain the responses is mental illness.

Click here for video....

"What's wrong with communism?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal