2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#576902 - 20/02/08 08:17 AM New XOC Member
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey All,
New to the XOC community. I've had my X since 05 I think. Its an 04. Got it from a dealer in NY. I live near the WB/Scranton PA area. Always been wanting to mod my X but haven't had time or money. Got a new job so the money is alot better. Gotta find time in between working on the house and actually working. lol.

Nothing really done yet but. Hoping to do a PML soon and a few other mods. Eventually once the house is done I'll go crazy with the mods. Of course if money is there. ha ha. Anyway here are a few pics over the years since I had my X. Yes the pics are mostly poser pics. I never seem to remember the camera when I hit the woods/trails.

These are from a place where we go camping. Awesome Views of the Mountains here.

These are back at my old apt after testing out the new tires. Old pics now. I now have Yokohama Geolander Tires.

Somewhat nice day so I decided to move my boat to clean it and then put it back in the garage.

#576903 - 20/02/08 10:06 AM Re: New XOC Member
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome to this club too! [Wave]

#576904 - 20/02/08 05:24 PM Re: New XOC Member
XCJ Offline

Loc: Chandler, AZ
Anybody willing to get the boat out in that weather is fine with me! laugh

Welcome!

#576905 - 20/02/08 06:37 PM Re: New XOC Member
Anonymous
Unregistered

welcome.. im from up your way but a little farther.. Forest City.. We have some awsome places to wheel up in the mountains! If you do the PML do the AC shackles. most lift out of the shackle and no expensive. $65 + shipping ($10). Have fun!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal