2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#625392 - 10/03/08 09:09 PM This is my reason to buy a PS3
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://www.ps3news.ca/02272008/22/80gb_ps3_lives_in_new_bundle_still_some_bac kwards_compatibility

Quote:
It looks like the 80GB PS3 still has some legs after all.

Sony announced today that there will be a new PlayStation 3 bundle with the 80 gig model which will be packed in with not only Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots but the North American debut of the Dual Shock 3 wireless controller. The bundle will retail for US $499.
I've been itching for a hi-def DVD system for a while, but this clinches it. This will be the reason for me to buy a PS3. Metal Gear Solid or Gran Turismo bundle, whichever comes first.

#625393 - 10/03/08 09:56 PM Re: This is my reason to buy a PS3
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
I took the PS3 plunge in November and couldn't be more happy with the purchase. Especially now that HD-DVD has offered it's unconditional surrender and ended Format War II. I started a Netflix membership the day HD-DVD handed over their sword.

The Xbox360 crowd is going strong with great exclusives, but I think most of the kids/teenagers that were going to buy the bluray-less console have already done so.

2008 looks like the year of the PS3.

One fringe benefit: it looks like the PS3 is attracting the most mature gamers. A HUGE plus for the online experience. The console might not sell as much software because of it, but I'll gladly take the tradeoff. Almost everyone I play COD4 with/against sound like they're well into their 20s or 30s.

Enjoy!!

Oh - the biggest fringe benefit: the bluray player is phenomenal.

And if you plan on hooking up the PS3 via HDMI, get the cable at monoprice . I got mine for less than $4 delivered. It's the exact same cable they sell in Circuit City and Best Buy for $60.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal