2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#620010 - 07/03/08 04:48 AM New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thinking about getting this flashlight for the X laugh "Flashlight"

#620011 - 07/03/08 05:23 AM Re: New Flashlight
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
I want one.

Too bad he said they aren't going to produce them mad

#620012 - 07/03/08 05:25 AM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

That is a sexy pist...light laugh

#620013 - 07/03/08 07:07 AM Re: New Flashlight
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
That's awesome!!! [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#620014 - 07/03/08 10:06 AM Re: New Flashlight
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Hey look! Mag-Pul resurrected the Ares FMG!

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg70-e.htm

Welcome to 1980.

Even the Soviets had one...

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg10-e.htm

And how could we forget the Cybertronian version???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7BVg9PSzJs

And check this out! From the 1960s!

http://www.samstoybox.com/toys/AgentZeroM.html Ares FMG

#620015 - 07/03/08 12:40 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by gmaxis:
Hey look! Mag-Pul resurrected the Ares FMG!

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg70-e.htm

Welcome to 1980.

Even the Soviets had one...

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg10-e.htm

And how could we forget the Cybertronian version???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7BVg9PSzJs

And check this out! From the 1960s!

http://www.samstoybox.com/toys/AgentZeroM.html Ares FMG
Ahhh yes - But none of them stuck a Flashlight on it, so it's totally original! lol

#620016 - 07/03/08 10:05 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweet ..... i have been looking for a new flashligh laugh

#620017 - 09/03/08 05:06 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just what the world needs....some more dumb-ass gun slinging American assholes! What is it about (some) Americans and their love affair with guns (and war)? I'm not sure if you guys are serious about really wanting one of those if it was available on the market or not, but if you are....YOU'RE F**CKED UP!

I'm not sure I've ever felt the need to carry a gun when I "go for a walk", "check my mail", or "put the garbage out", and if I did, I'd move before I went out and bought one of those.

On second thought...I guess I wouldn't mind having one of those too....not to shoot anyone, just to smash it across the inventor's head! mad

#620018 - 09/03/08 05:17 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by trout lake tuna:
Just what the world needs....some more dumb-ass gun slinging American assholes! What is it about (some) Americans and their love affair with guns (and war)? I'm not sure if you guys are serious about really wanting one of those if it was available on the market or not, but if you are....YOU'RE F**CKED UP!

I'm not sure I've ever felt the need to carry a gun when I "go for a walk", "check my mail", or "put the garbage out", and if I did, I'd move before I went out and bought one of those.

On second thought...I guess I wouldn't mind having one of those too....not to shoot anyone, just to smash it across the inventor's head! mad
Eh Hosehead laugh

#620019 - 09/03/08 05:39 PM Re: New Flashlight
IggyB Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta Canada
Quote:

Opinions of peace loving people from BC have nothing to do with us rednecks from Alberta. But if you drive in from BC, we'll go kill some gophers :rolleyes:

#620020 - 09/03/08 05:41 PM Re: New Flashlight
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:

It's an American thing, you wouldn't understand. Don't get your panties in a wad because it will never get produced. I happened to be one of those "dumb-ass gun slinging American Assholes".
[Save the fine unicorns] EH!

#620021 - 09/03/08 05:45 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Opinions of peace loving people from BC have nothing to do with us rednecks from Alberta. But if you drive in from BC, we'll go kill some gophers :rolleyes:
I went to give Iggy 5 trucks for his post laugh , but appearantly, I'd already given him a 1 truck rating for something else he'd said :p .. The old saying's true, always go with your 1st instincts.

#620022 - 09/03/08 07:41 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Someone please shoot this guy.

Hell - I'm not American and I own a bunch of guns! Love the fact that this place isn't dumb with regards to Gun Laws, so the only people carrying guns are the bad guys - like back home in the UK. At least here the good guys can defend themselves against the bad guys.

#620023 - 09/03/08 07:58 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know as a (proud) Canadian I'm out numbered on this forum, but when I hear about Americans having to sew Canadian flags on to their luggage and back-packs when they visit other countries that tells me that the majority of the world sees Americans as I do. It also shows me how scared/embarrassed they are to admit that they are American to begin with. Maybe if Americans could carry their precious guns with them when they visit other countries they wouldn't be so scared walk freely with the red, white, and blue on their backs!

I know I just pissed a bunch of you off, but that's just my 2 cents, even though I think it's money wasted on most of you jar-heads!

As far as the flashlight/gun goes, it just pissed me off that the guy in the video makes it sound like you should carry it around with you like it's a cell phone, or a set of keys. God forbid you leave the house to walk your dog without your gun! EH!

#620024 - 09/03/08 08:11 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
but when I hear about Americans having to sew Canadian flags on to their luggage and back-packs when they visit other countries that tells me that the majority of the world sees Americans as I do....

I know I just pissed a bunch of you off
Dude, where are you getting your news,
Urban Dictionary?

And no, I doubt their pissed, you're just an easy target [LOL]

John Candy says "WTF are you talking about?"

#620025 - 09/03/08 08:19 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
Dude, where are you getting your news,
Not CNN!

#620026 - 10/03/08 09:47 AM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I know as a (proud) Canadian I'm out numbered on this forum, but when I hear about Americans having to sew Canadian flags on to their luggage and back-packs when they visit other countries that tells me that the majority of the world sees Americans as I do. It also shows me how scared/embarrassed they are to admit that they are American to begin with. Maybe if Americans could carry their precious guns with them when they visit other countries they wouldn't be so scared walk freely with the red, white, and blue on their backs!

I know I just pissed a bunch of you off, but that's just my 2 cents, even though I think it's money wasted on most of you jar-heads!

As far as the flashlight/gun goes, it just pissed me off that the guy in the video makes it sound like you should carry it around with you like it's a cell phone, or a set of keys. God forbid you leave the house to walk your dog without your gun! EH!
Well I carry my gun like it's my cell phone. The funny thing is, I don't carry it because I think I need it, I carry it because I might need it some day and I'd rather not be without it if that day comes. I try my best not to put myself in situations where I would need to use the gun to defend myself, that's called retarded.
I live in a very good neighborhood in Denver and I hear enough stories about people getting robbed, killed, raped, etc...in the nicer neighborhoods (because generally speaking people that live in such neighborhoods think that nothing bad can happen to them there) that I am unwilling to take a chance.
I'm sorry that you have such a narrow view of the world, but it must be nice to live in such a nice place.

#620027 - 10/03/08 10:05 AM Re: New Flashlight
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
I know as a (proud) Canadian I'm out numbered on this forum, but when I hear about Americans having to sew Canadian flags on to their luggage and back-packs when they visit other countries . . .
Huh.

I was born in Vancouver.
I grew up in the greater Vancouver area.

Now I live in Austin, Texas.

When my wife and I and some of her family went to London for Christmas this past December, I went as an American, a resident of Texas.

No one gave two shits that we were American, as long as our money was good.

laugh

#620028 - 10/03/08 03:06 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Trout Lake BITE MOOSE!!
Take off Hoser! :p Friggen Cannucks.

#620029 - 10/03/08 03:59 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
... it must be nice to live in such a nice place.
Yeah, it is. I think one of the reasons it's so nice is that not every third person walking around has a gun strapped to them.

Don't get me wrong, there is gun violence in Vancouver, but it seems to be limited to gangsters and drug-dealers, and it makes me happy every time I hear about another gang member or drug dealer getting "taken out". I'd rather see these scum-bags killing each other than getting arrested, only to get back out on the streets in a few months.

The way I see it, around here if you're not involved in any kind of illegal activities, you shouldn't need to be looking over your shoulder, let alone carry a gun.

#620030 - 10/03/08 04:07 PM Re: New Flashlight
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
... it must be nice to live in such a nice place.
Yeah, it is. I think one of the reasons it's so nice is that not every third person walking around has a gun strapped to them.

Don't get me wrong, there is gun violence in Vancouver, but it seems to be limited to gangsters and drug-dealers, and it makes me happy every time I hear about another gang member or drug dealer getting "taken out". I'd rather see these scum-bags killing each other than getting arrested, only to get back out on the streets in a few months.

The way I see it, around here if you're not involved in any kind of illegal activities, you shouldn't need to be looking over your shoulder, let alone carry a gun.
Population of Canada is 33 million and some change.
Population of the USA is almost 304 million.

The population of California ALONE has more people than Canada. Enjoy your quiet little neighborhood.

Think about it.....

#620031 - 10/03/08 04:12 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]I know as a (proud) Canadian I'm out numbered on this forum, but when I hear about Americans having to sew Canadian flags on to their luggage and back-packs when they visit other countries . . .
Huh.

I was born in Vancouver.
I grew up in the greater Vancouver area.

Now I live in Austin, Texas.

When my wife and I and some of her family went to London for Christmas this past December, I went as an American, a resident of Texas.

No one gave two shits that we were American, as long as our money was good.

laugh [/b]
Hahaha...England! they're almost as hated in Europe as the United States! Next time you visit France, Spain, or Italy, etc....as an "American" let me know how that works out for you.

Hint: Maybe convincing your wife to go as a "Canadian" would be a good idea.
wink

#620032 - 10/03/08 04:32 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
Thinking about getting this flashlight for the X laugh "Flashlight"
And here I am thinking this was something cool to put in the spare "power port":
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/983b/

#620033 - 10/03/08 04:46 PM Re: New Flashlight
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:

LOL, someone got their panties twisted...

So you are violently opposed to violence eh hoser?

#620034 - 10/03/08 04:47 PM Re: New Flashlight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:
Population of Canada is 33 million and some change.
Population of the USA is almost 304 million.

The population of California ALONE has more people than Canada. Enjoy your quiet little neighborhood.

Think about it.....[/QB]
If you've ever had a chance to look at a population density map of Canada, you would notice that most major Canadian cities are situated along the south of the country. The US has a higher population than Canada without a doubt, but they also have much more livable land space than Canada....unless of course you don't mind living in Yellowknife!

I'm still not too clear on the point you were trying to make though....higher population should equal more guns?
confused

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal