2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#579852 - 06/04/08 10:03 AM Finally!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got her!!! been waitin for days! Its a White 05 S 6-speed manual!! im STOKED!! its the firt X ive owned myself. My mom had an 03 and i fell in love with it but she sold it three years later. worst day of my life!! There something about these xtraordinary X's!! Theres sooo aggresive and mean lookin and pack a mighty punch!! There Amazin! Best SUV EVER! im just a fat weiner and im scarred to get it dirty i want to keep it clean but im gonna break soon and let her rip in the mountains up here! Hope to learn from this site and get some interesting tips that are good to kno! heres a couple pics! Had to put on some good year wranglers!! was a must! what should i do next??? exhaust?? intake? a little lift? calmini front bumper? or what?
smile [Too much XOC]

#579853 - 06/04/08 10:24 AM Re: Finally!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulations man! It looks awesome, you definitely should put a lift on that thing! I believe people do a 2.5 spacer lift on the second gens.

#579854 - 06/04/08 12:23 PM Re: Finally!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spacer and shackle will give you a little more height and more suspension travel, but doesn't change the ground clearance. Bigger tires will give you more ground clearance, but you will run into issues with the tires hitting the body. A body lift will allow you to use bigger tires. Or you can go all out and do a solid axle swap in the front laugh

#579855 - 06/04/08 01:47 PM Re: Finally!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

hmmmmmmm. yea i really dont plan on gettin to crazy i dot want it to be to high. I just want a lil bit higher. Thanks for the tips i'll have to check out prices. have u guys put on intake? or exhaust on ur X's? can u tell the power difference?

#579856 - 06/04/08 02:17 PM Re: Finally!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice wheels...
Welcome!

#579857 - 07/04/08 03:08 PM Re: Finally!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check out the Daystar lift, and an exhaust for a performance mod. It's been figured that an intake is somewhat superfolous for a Gen2 as the intake is just fine as is. If you really need to mod the intake, IMO, the best route is the Volant.. Me personally, I'll go headers and exhaust before an intake.
[Smoking]

#579858 - 08/04/08 07:31 AM Re: Finally!!!!!
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Nice looking rig. [ThumbsUp]

Oh and great color as well.. wink

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal