Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#30386 - 03/07/05 12:03 PM where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have an 03 x and i was wondering where does everyone put the seat bottoms when they fold the seats down in the back. if im sleeping it the truck ill use them for a pillow but carring a load ? wheres a good place to stash them to keep them out of the way? [Huh?]

#30387 - 03/07/05 12:30 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i put em right behind the front seats, tuck em in between the folded seat and the passenger and driver seat

#30388 - 03/07/05 01:23 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
John Doe Offline

Loc: Chattanooga
I put mine in the garage as my seats stay folded down.

#30389 - 03/07/05 09:13 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by mudx4x4:
i put em right behind the front seats, tuck em in between the folded seat and the passenger and driver seat
Same here.

#30390 - 03/07/05 09:16 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Ditto..

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#30391 - 03/07/05 11:19 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I put mine in my Rocketbox. Since I keep it on all the time I have them whenever I need them. laugh

#30392 - 04/07/05 12:55 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I fold them forward! wink

#30393 - 04/07/05 01:09 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
yep, me too. once or twice i put them on the roof too.

#30394 - 04/07/05 03:34 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
me 2

#30395 - 04/07/05 06:51 PM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Like so:

#30396 - 05/07/05 07:56 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The back cushions are removable?! What else is?

#30397 - 05/07/05 07:58 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can I do that in my 2000? To my knowledge, the seats only fold down. Am I missing out on a great feature???

#30398 - 05/07/05 08:01 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lindsay:
Can I do that in my 2000? To my knowledge, the seats only fold down. Am I missing out on a great feature???
There should be two tabs underneath the seat cushion. Pull both tabs forward at the same time, then gently lift up the bottom seats.

#30399 - 05/07/05 08:03 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes your seat bottom folds down so that the back seats lay flat. There are tabs (4 of them, 2 for each seat) that you need to pull on that releases the seat bottom.

#30400 - 05/07/05 08:03 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

All these years....
I never knew. I feel so uninformed. Ugh.

Thanks!

#30401 - 05/07/05 08:04 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I figured there must be a way to do that, because it was a PAIN to load stuff with my seats folded down at that crappy angle. Thanks guys.

#30402 - 05/07/05 08:12 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PHXX:
I've found if you flip them around they fit a little better. Turn the seat bottoms so that the head rest fits into the groove when folded down. Helps if you keep your front seats pushed back real far like I do 9I'm 6'4")

#30403 - 05/07/05 08:28 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rocking. I just tried it out. smile

Ahh, the benefits of a sick day from work. hahaha

#30404 - 05/07/05 09:41 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lol, I was just reading this an thinking, "Man it's got to feel good to discover something like this about your car that you've had for years." I think it's scary that some people didn't know (I knew about it and I only briefly looked at '04s before choosing an '05), but that feeling of finding out something that huge is priceless!

#30405 - 05/07/05 09:46 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, it's a great feeling...

If I can get over feeling so uninformed for years. hahaha

Is there anything else cool hiding in the crevices of my vehicle that I should know about? haha

#30406 - 05/07/05 10:07 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
All these years....
I never knew. I feel so uninformed. Ugh.

Thanks!
Perhaps we should try folding the seats down sometime, and see what happens..hehehe!! wink laugh

#30407 - 05/07/05 10:12 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been folding the seats down!!! And they are always at that crappy angle. I thought there had to be a better way...and by golly, the cushions come out! haha

I was just unaware of the other feature. I mean, sure, I thought it was odd that the seats were so angled, but I shrugged it off. I am stoked, and I can't wait to make use of my cargo area. smile

#30408 - 05/07/05 10:19 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

nevermind...don't think that you got what I was saying :rolleyes: ....haha!!

#30409 - 05/07/05 10:36 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by newfieX:
nevermind...don't think that you got what I was saying :rolleyes: ....haha!!
OH! laugh

#30410 - 05/07/05 10:41 AM Re: where do you all put the seat bottems when you fold the seats down?
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh hehehe!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal