2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25432 - 05/10/05 07:11 AM It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was behind an Xterra the other day and noticed the driver was a female. My inner monologe went something like this;
Hey another Xterra, cool.
And the driver looks... yeah, it's a girl. Right on.
I think it's an 05 and...
hmmm, what's that licence plate bracket?
Are those... pink flowers... with Twitty Bird?
Oh, that's so wrong, but...
Whats that on the dash?
NO!
A Hello Kitty!!
WHAT?? Pink steering wheel cover!
She's turned her X in to a gay rolling tea party.
Oh the inhumanity. (insert sobbing here)

As in life it's the same with cars. Chicks love playing dress up with Ken dolls and guy cars.

#25433 - 05/10/05 07:12 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

was she hot? that could be ok if she was.

#25434 - 05/10/05 07:18 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

What do yoou expect? After all, from another thread on this forum we all know the X is a "chicks" truck. wink

#25435 - 05/10/05 07:34 AM Re: It should be a crime
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by srpage:
What do yoou expect? After all, from another thread on this forum we all know the X is a "LESBIAN" truck. wink

#25436 - 06/10/05 06:38 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Redsox1113:
was she hot? that could be ok if she was.
I never saw her face, but I can tell you she's dangerous. If she can turn an X in to a pussy, what do you think she'll do to the poor guy she gets her hooks in to?

#25437 - 06/10/05 06:55 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

they all do that don't they? at least being hot could be some sort of comfort.

#25438 - 06/10/05 07:38 AM Re: It should be a crime
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
The Xterra is Co-ed...That's Cool... I rather see Nice-Lookin' Chicks drive X's, with all the crap than Sissy-Boys driving X's with pink flowers with Twitty Bird,
Hello Kitty on the dash and Pink steering wheel cover!

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#25439 - 06/10/05 07:58 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

i will second that

#25440 - 06/10/05 08:00 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's nothing.

There's a "hot pink" color Xterra here in the city. Really, really fucking bright pink. Everything is painted, even the damn bumpers.

I sure hope that's not a guy driving it.

#25441 - 06/10/05 08:29 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

i'd rather see an X with a chick driving it with pink stuff in it than a custom painted lowered X on 22s with spinners...which of course is always 4wd also [Freak]

#25442 - 06/10/05 08:35 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

go down bartlet st. in the southend, to see that truck, and afew others. right across from the hospital. OMG is that shit funny

#25443 - 06/10/05 12:09 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
go down bartlet st. in the southend, to see that truck, and afew others. right across from the hospital. OMG is that shit funny
i've seen a couple "blinged" xterras in downtown springfield, one that i see alot is a black one with black 19" (i think)rims, thumpin radio some kid driving it that seems like hes laying back in the seat :rolleyes:

#25444 - 06/10/05 12:34 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

he lays down like that so his PO doesnt see him driving (u know his license is suspended!). what a damn shame.

#25445 - 06/10/05 12:41 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's called "the gangsta lean" [Freak] [LOL]

#25446 - 06/10/05 12:44 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

there is nothing gangsta about a X. that much i am sure. he should be driving an impala SS. thats a "G" ride. ha ha [Smoking]

#25447 - 06/10/05 12:58 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
there is nothing gangsta about a X. that much i am sure. he should be driving an impala SS. thats a "G" ride. ha ha [Smoking]
x2 [Laughing] o i forgot to mention that black X has low profile street tires....damn that 4000lb 170hp truck must really haul ass and handle like a dream eh? [Finger]

#25448 - 06/10/05 01:07 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

hell ya son! - yo yo yo, dem shits is hot!
ha ha ha ha - it cracks me up. especially when the pull up at a light, and you pull off and watch them bend one of those rims on one of springfield's finest potholes, and limp off to the side of th road! classic

#25449 - 06/10/05 01:15 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
hell ya son! - yo yo yo, dem shits is hot!
ha ha ha ha - it cracks me up. especially when the pull up at a light, and you pull off and watch them bend one of those rims on one of springfield's finest potholes, and limp off to the side of th road! classic
lmao, you ever drive in chicopee, by 33 where the cheap pride station is? i dont know if its paved now but the road there, theres a raised sewer cap every like 10 feet, i just run em over...id love to see that X whippin around those thing, but i'm sure it blends right in once you get around state st\boston road [LOL]

#25450 - 06/10/05 01:20 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

the gangbangers in chicopee couldnt afford the X to bling out, thats why you wouldnt see one up there on memorial drive. but goddamnit if you dont see em on Boston rd like you said, no wait, the best place is up by STCC. over there they have the best bling blang X's you could ever dream of. [Laughing]

#25451 - 06/10/05 01:54 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea, especially around 2:30-3 when commerce gets out of school, all those people with their 1000 dollar civics with different colors on each corner....sporting the 5000 dollar spinners that i'm suuuure they bought [LOL]

#25452 - 06/10/05 01:56 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

AHHH! OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING!? i JUST saw an ad on TBS for powerwheels, you know for kids....CADDILAC ESCALADE WITH BLING BLING RIMS AND GIANT PLASTIC SUBWOOFERS IN THE BACK STICKING OUT...WHAT IS HAPPENING!? [Freak] [Huh?]

#25453 - 06/10/05 01:56 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

they bought them, with crack money!!!!!!!!!

hey what did the commerce graduate get for his grad present? give up? your truck!! ha ha - dont park around there!

#25454 - 06/10/05 02:03 PM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
they bought them, with crack money!!!!!!!!!

hey what did the commerce graduate get for his grad present? give up? your truck!! ha ha - dont park around there!
LMAO! haha dont worry, only time i'm there was during the summer in the company box truck, i go to HCC...not like holyoke is any better :rolleyes: [LOL]

#25455 - 09/10/05 12:26 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

I do agree that an X should not be treated with such poor style. However I as a girl with an X, I do try to make mine look more "girly" but hello kitty? tweedy bird? now that is SO BAD!!! she is a disgrace [Finger] to all women who own an X.

#25456 - 14/10/05 06:39 AM Re: It should be a crime
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BecXterra02:
I do agree that an X should not be treated with such poor style. However I as a girl with an X, I do try to make mine look more "girly" but hello kitty? tweedy bird? now that is SO BAD!!! she is a disgrace [Finger] to all women who own an X.
Bec, you're right on. Making an X your own is simply natural. I have no trouble with girls having an X (no puns guys). I think chicks look sexy in a true SUV.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal