2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21982 - 06/12/05 07:54 AM My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK just my little Rant

THIS LAST 7 DAYS HAS SUCKED!!!!

1st off it is freaking cold as hell and the wind will not let up.

2nd I broke the main leaf spring on the Passengerside so the X is stuck parked at the office until I get time to put the parts on (which had to be ordered).

3rd it still cold as hell & I get home last night and the (*&(*) Furnace wont fire. So time to start a fire and turn on the oven. By morning it was -4 outside and 60 inside the house.

4th No one can get to the house until tommorrow to fix it!!!! Arghhhhhhh

5th I tweaked my back somehow WTF, I have never done this before jesus christ better start thinking about buying a grave site.

6th Did I mention it is cold.

7th No one carries the )(*&$#* Ubolts up here for axles, bunch of damn retards.... UBOLTS BASIC. Damn frickin Idiots.

8th I have to cut the damn Ubolts off since they somehow got bent over, good times.

9th PROPANE IS LOW <5%, I got the furnace to finally dome back on this morning and I checked the tank just in case, fuckers are supposed to top it off every month. If my pipes freeze I am gonna light up someones day really fast.

10 Oh and it is supposed to be even colder tonight

OK I Feel better back to your ussual BS here. [Finger]

#21983 - 06/12/05 08:05 AM Re: My Rant
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
frown

Find a friend, doctor, online pharmacy etc and get some Flexeril. It's magical laugh (It's not a pain reliever - just a very good muscle relaxer... muscle relaxers goooooood)

I'm definitely buying new spring packs at some point... the saggy break-y stock ones just suck.

#21984 - 06/12/05 08:09 AM Re: My Rant
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
Has anyone determined if us non-sas'd owners can use the new Calmini packs for the SAS???

#21985 - 06/12/05 08:12 AM Re: My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

I called them they dont have any and are a couple weeks out, I was gonna do it. But ended up getting stockers again.

#21986 - 06/12/05 08:22 AM Re: My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

There are other sources for replacement spring packs

Sorry about your shitty week dude. Spring is just around the corner. Oh, well, it's really not but it will come eventually. laugh

At least you have good scenery to look at up there. It's balls ass cold here in OK and boring as hell

#21987 - 06/12/05 08:26 AM Re: My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by skaggs396:
There are other sources for replacement spring packs
Everyone I called is a week out for delivery or making custom. I need the X for work and there is another storm coming in that will make it nasty as hell again.

Oh and 11th I AM DRIVING A FREAKIN LOANER FORD!!! Some one beat me for that one, I hate fords!!!

#21988 - 06/12/05 08:43 AM Re: My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

sorry to hear about your week. just passed through your neck of the woods last week and the wind was F'n relentless all the way from Denver south through New Mexico and Arizona.

#21989 - 06/12/05 08:46 AM Re: My Rant
off2cjb Offline

And this too shall pass.

#21990 - 06/12/05 08:58 AM Re: My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

It sounds like you are getting old. Once you hit 30 you start complaining about everything. [Finger]

#21991 - 06/12/05 09:22 AM Re: My Rant
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
Has anyone determined if us non-sas'd owners can use the new Calmini packs for the SAS???
Yeah - it was discussed in that Manufacturer's Row thread.

I believe the conclusion was that they give you 3.5" of lift with the stock shackles... but apparently a lot of your articulation comes from the shackle - so they COULD be used with a 3"SL - but you'd lose articulation.

#21992 - 06/12/05 12:12 PM Re: My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

first broken main leaf I've heard of....seen lots of others break.

#21993 - 06/12/05 06:28 PM Re: My Rant
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alpine Spirit, sent you a PM.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal