Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#16146 - 05/04/06 06:45 PM made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

My parents just got back from spending 6 weeks in Florida. I went to visit them after work and parked the new X beside their CR-V and was shocked at how much bigger it looked. It may be because the X has so much more clearance.. but i have to say, it absolutely dwarfed the Honda.. the look on my father's face when he saw his daughter's new truck was priceless.

I'm still smiling about that =)

#16147 - 05/04/06 07:05 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, the CRV is a car in sheep's clothing. laugh

#16148 - 05/04/06 07:07 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

haha its great isn't it? my uncle just bought a new CR-V last month, its actually a really nice little compact SUV, perfect for what he wants, lots of cargo room which it has, and good gas milage (gets bout 28mpg i think) but when he said he was sick of cars and decided on a truck, i chuckled a bit, looked at his CR-V, then had to look at my X in the driveway and thought, now THATS a truck laugh

#16149 - 06/04/06 04:24 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

If the CR-V is a truck, then I must be a Chinese Emperor.

#16150 - 06/04/06 05:22 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Spit]

#16151 - 06/04/06 08:46 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by kelli:
My parents just got back from spending 6 weeks in Florida. I went to visit them after work and parked the new X beside their CR-V and was shocked at how much bigger it looked. It may be because the X has so much more clearance.. but i have to say, it absolutely dwarfed the Honda.. the look on my father's face when he saw his daughter's new truck was priceless.

Your parents don't happend to be Hindu, do they?

#16152 - 07/04/06 07:33 AM Re: made me smile a bit
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
If the CR-V is a truck, then I must be a Chinese Emperor.
Don't hate too much... there are a lot of Chevy guys who'd say the same about the Xterra.

#16153 - 07/04/06 09:36 AM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:
Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
[b]If the CR-V is a truck, then I must be a Chinese Emperor.
Don't hate too much... there are a lot of Chevy guys who'd say the same about the Xterra.[/b]
Yeah, but you'd have to pull into a repair shop to do a side by side with the Chevy. [LOL]

#16154 - 07/04/06 11:09 AM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XT Utah:
Quote:
Originally posted by kelli:
[b]My parents just got back from spending 6 weeks in Florida. I went to visit them after work and parked the new X beside their CR-V and was shocked at how much bigger it looked. It may be because the X has so much more clearance.. but i have to say, it absolutely dwarfed the Honda.. the look on my father's face when he saw his daughter's new truck was priceless.

Your parents don't happend to be Hindu, do they?[/b]
I was scratching my head on that one until i read the related post.

No, not hindu =)

#16155 - 07/04/06 02:17 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't let the pops take the xterra from you!!!

#16156 - 08/04/06 03:49 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

you got to give Honda some credit they built a very popular suv that you see everywhere on the road...I think that was their whole intention....just like its Nissan intention to see so many x-trails on the road... smile

#16157 - 08/04/06 06:25 PM Re: made me smile a bit
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by miles:
you got to give Honda some credit they built a very popular suv that you see everywhere on the road...I think that was their whole intention....just like its Nissan intention to see so many x-trails on the road... smile
+1

The CRV is a fine vehicle, for its designed function. The people that buy one to haul kids and groceries are every bit as practical as someone who buys a Rubicon for wheeling.

Right tool, right job.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal