Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#26480 - 04/05/06 11:36 AM Just started buying accessories
Anonymous
Unregistered

I drive a 2003 Altima 3.5SE. My wife has a 2005 Xterra SE. The funny thing is, I've always had modded cars. I had a modded 2000 Xterra, a modded 2001 Altima, a modded 2002 GTI, a modded 2003 G35 Coupe.

Now, I couldn't care less about modding my car, it's a family sedan at this point. But I gave my wife a sirius player for her car last week as an early mother's day present. I just bought the PAC AAI-NIS adapter so I can hardwire the sirius player and her ipod to the car. I also just purchased the lund hood deflector and window deflectors.

It's odd that I'm excited to start modding a car that I don't even drive. I want to buy an intake for it, what's the concesus on the best intake for a 2005 SE?

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to bugging the hell out of all of you in the near future!!!

#26481 - 04/05/06 11:41 AM Re: Just started buying accessories
Anonymous
Unregistered

I still have my OEM Yakima [sp] snowboard racks from my 2000 or 2001 Xterra, I just need to buy new vertical mighty mounts. I'm assuming these will fit an '05 just fine, is that a correct assumption?

#26482 - 05/05/06 11:51 AM Re: Just started buying accessories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Mr Blunts!! Would you happen to have some stuffers for me??? [Smoking]

#26483 - 08/05/06 05:43 AM Re: Just started buying accessories
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh

#26484 - 08/05/06 05:59 AM Re: Just started buying accessories
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally posted by LocalRider#7:
Hello Mr Blunts!! Would you happen to have some stuffers for me??? [Smoking]
[LOL]

#26485 - 08/05/06 02:33 PM Re: Just started buying accessories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil Blunts:
I drive a 2003 Altima 3.5SE. My wife has a 2005 Xterra SE. The funny thing is, I've always had modded cars. I had a modded 2000 Xterra, a modded 2001 Altima, a modded 2002 GTI, a modded 2003 G35 Coupe.

Now, I couldn't care less about modding my car, it's a family sedan at this point.
I also drive a 2003 3.5 altima se while the wife drives a 2005 xterra s. there are little things i want to do to the xterra, more along the line of accessory type stuff, (cargo floor liner, etc...) but as far as the altima there are a lot of things i'd like to do...intake, header, exhaust...and other little mods...you should check out www.customenterprise.com and check out http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/ as well....might change your mind about modding the altima if you haven't already visited these sites...your 03 altima has a lot better aftermarket following than your 01 altima did...

#26486 - 09/05/06 06:04 AM Re: Just started buying accessories
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Wukillabeez:
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil Blunts:
[b]I drive a 2003 Altima 3.5SE. My wife has a 2005 Xterra SE. The funny thing is, I've always had modded cars. I had a modded 2000 Xterra, a modded 2001 Altima, a modded 2002 GTI, a modded 2003 G35 Coupe.

Now, I couldn't care less about modding my car, it's a family sedan at this point.
I also drive a 2003 3.5 altima se while the wife drives a 2005 xterra s. there are little things i want to do to the xterra, more along the line of accessory type stuff, (cargo floor liner, etc...) but as far as the altima there are a lot of things i'd like to do...intake, header, exhaust...and other little mods...you should check out www.customenterprise.com and check out http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/ as well....might change your mind about modding the altima if you haven't already visited these sites...your 03 altima has a lot better aftermarket following than your 01 altima did...[/b]
I've been a member of nissanclub since it started was also a mod for awhile. I'm fully aware of the potential of the VQ, I honestly just don't care. I got enough tickets in my GTI and my G35, I'll keep the family sedan a family sedan so I don't get the urge to fall back on bad habits.

I'm trying to convince her that she wants a new car so I can take the X, trade the altima in and she can get something new.

We'll see how things progress smile

#26487 - 09/05/06 07:50 PM Re: Just started buying accessories
Anonymous
Unregistered

sounds like a good plan if you can get her to go for it. i think i'm keeping both the xterra and altima for the long haul although i do see us getting something in addition to them in the future...something totally different, maybe a 2 door coupe, etc....

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal