Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#667554 - 04/10/06 09:23 AM TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

So, TO and his new team, Dallas will return to Phila this weekend. So what are the chances that: 1-he will break a finger during the game, 2-he will attempt suicide during the game, 3-a rabid Eagles Fan will shoot him with a sniper riffle from the upper deck? [drink]

#667555 - 04/10/06 09:31 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
[Sleep]

#667556 - 04/10/06 11:43 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Kanter:
So, TO and his new team, Dallas will return to Phila this weekend. So what are the chances that: 1-he will break a finger during the game, 2-he will attempt suicide during the game, 3-a rabid Eagles Fan will shoot him with a sniper riffle from the upper deck? [drink]
1) 5 to 1
2) 50 to 1
3) 2 to 1 laugh
4) (Death by Cheese Steak) 6 to 1

#667557 - 04/10/06 12:43 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think we may seem some battery tossing, maybe some beer bottle tossing(if they serve bottles), or whatever else the Philly(city of brotherly love) can find handy to throw at him.

#667558 - 04/10/06 12:44 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

After growing up outside of Philly myself before moving to the NorthEast I'd like to propose a 4th consideration.

4 - every fan in the stadium whether dallas or eagles fan will throw cheesesteaks at him til he sufficates

Ok, so maybe a little extreme, but I hate that POS.

#667559 - 04/10/06 04:40 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

NismoXse02 - why the [Sleep] . Is this post [Sleep] ? Or TO [Sleep] ? I see you are from Bush land. I guess your state has some kind of investment in that "POS." Please explain beyond your [Sleep]

#667560 - 04/10/06 04:43 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

ChefTyler - nice odd break down. Could you add on for cheese state suffocation?

chumpmann - batteries would be more effective.

EricXE03 - with extra cheese whizz.

[drink] [drink] [drink] guys

#667561 - 04/10/06 09:21 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going to laugh when he gets 2 TD's and 100 yards against Philly.

Not that I care, but it's going to happen.

oh yeah, Philly is going to lose too [Finger]

:rolleyes:

#667562 - 04/10/06 09:37 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
NismoXse02 - why the [Sleep] . Is this post [Sleep] ? Or TO [Sleep] ? I see you are from Bush land. I guess your state has some kind of investment in that "POS." Please explain beyond your [Sleep]
TO is the most tired, boring, over-rated NFL news of the year. It's a little more story this week, but the guy still deserves zero attention, imo. My "state" has nothing to do with him. The "city" of Dallas does and they can keep that POS for all I care. But the most genuine Phily fan really wants to know how their going to stop Terry Glenn. :rolleyes:

#667563 - 04/10/06 10:13 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

cruzinfrontier - I could care less who wins. But it should be a good game.

NismoXse02 - I was just trying to figure your post. I do agree with you wholeheartedly about TO being a POS. Last year, living in NJ- I liked and rooted for all the Philadelphia teams. TO was in the news everyday for acting out. The guy and his exploits are tiring. But, I wanted to post something irreverent and funny and see what the responses would be like. I don't think any one likes this guy.

Cheers guys. [drink] [drink] [drink]

#667564 - 05/10/06 01:58 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
But the most genuine Phily fan really wants to know how their going to stop Terry Glenn. :rolleyes:
Agreed. He's been killing single coverage these last few weeks. Hell, he's been doing it the last few years.

Dallas is going to have to find an answer for DNabb though. As long as he gets his customary 28-35 points fantasy-wise, I'm good. I'm more concerned with my Skins against the Giants this week.

#667565 - 05/10/06 06:24 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
What are the chances Joe Kanter posts something WITHOUT the "drink" icon?

We get it dude, you like beer.

nooobs...

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#667566 - 05/10/06 06:26 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Sleep]

So, how about those Mets?

(Trying to change the subject- cant stand 'em)

MGJ

#667567 - 05/10/06 07:54 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
What are the chances Joe Kanter posts something WITHOUT the "drink" icon?

We get it dude, you like beer.

nooobs...
I'd say the same as gymbo posting without the [Spit] smilie.

#667568 - 05/10/06 08:18 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
ChefTyler - nice odd break down. Could you add on for cheese state suffocation?

chumpmann - batteries would be more effective.

EricXE03 - with extra cheese whizz.

[drink] [drink] [drink] guys
Updated laugh

#667569 - 05/10/06 10:28 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

PNUTMNM - not beer bud, Guinness. There is a difference. Sorry, I am a noob. And I just love the little beer drinking Gremlin. I have never seen one until this site. It's the only one I use, along with the little grey X. LOL. [drink] [drink] [drink] [drink]

#667570 - 05/10/06 10:54 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Newsflash... Guinness *IS* a beer. Prized more for its taste of roasted non-fermented barley, its a relatively weak stout (only 4.2% alcohol). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy one now and again, but there are many better beers in the world and a true brew aficionado would ditch the "all other beers suck" attitude and "man up" once in awhile.

Fuckin Noobs... Now where did I put my Geritol?

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#667571 - 05/10/06 10:58 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
HEAR HEAR!

#667572 - 05/10/06 11:03 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
Newsflash... Guinness *IS* a beer. Prized more for its taste of roasted non-fermented barley, its a relatively weak stout (only 4.2% alcohol). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy one now and again, but there are many better beers in the world and a true brew aficionado would ditch the "all other beers suck" attitude and "man up" once in awhile.

Fuckin Noobs... Now where did I put my Geritol?

#667573 - 05/10/06 11:15 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow - a little aggressive there. But I guess that's your cause as a goderator. You're right about the Guinness. Just easier for me to type. There are a couple other Irish Stouts, but I can't remember their names. I haven't seen them since moving out to NV. My wife and I enjoy hitting the various micro brew houses. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the Snake River Brewery in Jackson Hole Wyoming. Besides not being able to get real PA/Dutch pretzels where I live in NV. The micro brew selection is both very limited and over priced. So I have to settle for Guinness. When I'm let off the leash, general consumption brews are Samuel Adams and Sierra Nevada (brewed in Chico CA I think). In town, Carson-there is a pretty cool place called Reds 395. They have every beer imaginable. But ther don't brew their own. Thanks for the lession and being owned. You were gentle. And..... [drink]

#667574 - 05/10/06 11:39 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

So, does this mean that T.O. drinks Guiness?

#667575 - 05/10/06 11:55 AM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

chumpmann - if he did, I would never have posted such an insightful entry. Now, in the interest of keeping PNUTMNM calm, please enjoy a ice cold Fresca. Cheers. With out the drinking gremlin. LOL.

#667576 - 05/10/06 12:20 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
So, TO and his new team, Dallas will return to Phila this weekend. So what are the chances that: 1-he will break a finger during the game, 2-he will attempt suicide during the game, 3-a rabid Eagles Fan will shoot him with a sniper riffle from the upper deck?
"Well, I just spent a night in TO's butt, and I can tell you from personal experience that he is fully prepared to play this game. Please excuse my man love..."

Sorry, just trying to get this lame thread back on track...(as a "goderator" would do :rolleyes: )

#667577 - 05/10/06 12:27 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tonka Ross - I'm trying to make better postings. But your right, the thread is lame. But how was it? Being in TO's butt. You mentioned "man love." Your not a Republican page. Are you.

#667578 - 05/10/06 12:50 PM Re: TO returns to Phila
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Killing yourself now, would drastically improve the thread possibly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal