2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37929 - 05/02/07 05:28 PM Dumb ass kids
Axle Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDyrylKhm0E&NR

I'm sure mommy and daddy will be happy with this.

Axle

#37930 - 05/02/07 05:59 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

what do u think all the flaming stuff that fell off was!?

#37931 - 05/02/07 06:11 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Wonder if that will show up on a carfax report????!!!!! [Smoking]

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#37932 - 05/02/07 07:08 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

That was some good air.

Dumb.. But still.. WOW! laugh

#37933 - 05/02/07 07:16 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd like to see some video of INSIDE that Xterra when they launched.... bet some heads were level with belly-buttons.

#37934 - 05/02/07 07:22 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe they smacked their heads on the roof and it knocked some sense into the spoiled brats.

#37935 - 06/02/07 07:28 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
eek

#37936 - 06/02/07 05:36 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
OnlyOneDR Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SLVR_00_NM:
what do u think all the flaming stuff that fell off was!?
I'm with you, what the hell was that?!?!?

Battleship - 2001 Frontier Desert Runner
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017
http://www.noas4x4club.com/

#37937 - 06/02/07 05:39 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
I just put a comment on the video... "you're and idiot - but Xterras do rule smile "

#37938 - 06/02/07 08:19 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

HOLY S**T! Too bad it wasn't during daylight.

#37939 - 06/02/07 11:06 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

#37940 - 07/02/07 05:41 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by IonicXterra:
This one was funny too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX6Zov-FFI4
Yeah you can just delete that post. We don't need this to become 14 pages of Monday morning quarter back talk on how this could have been avoided.

What is it every 4 months this gets started again?

#37941 - 07/02/07 06:22 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hahahahaha!! [LOL] That was great. Stupid kids. But I am guilty of doing the exact same thing back in high school. My buddy had a 4Runner we would regularly launch like that but it was on a dirt hill right off a parking lot. Hit is doing about 45-50 and we would get about 3-4 ft. of air. That and a lot of bruises.

A girl we went to school with trying doing what this guy did on the street with daddy's new Mercedes. F-ing flip the car and landed on the roof!! BIG trouble. [Huh?]

#37942 - 07/02/07 07:53 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shmittey:
Quote:
[b]This one was funny too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX6Zov-FFI4
Yeah you can just delete that post. We don't need this to become 14 pages of Monday morning quarter back talk on how this could have been avoided.

What is it every 4 months this gets started again?[/b]
Honestly you have no right to ask me to delete my post, I'm not making any disrespectful remarks about the driver. Is that you rolling over? Is that the reason why you are so touchy about that video?

If you don't like these type of threads/posts then don't read them, this is a public forum and what you read and what you post is elective.

Have a great day!

#37943 - 07/02/07 08:15 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
This one was funny too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX6Zov-FFI4
Not funny at all especialy if you know the people and saw the aftermath first hand.

#37944 - 07/02/07 08:42 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Shmittey:
[b]
Quote:

What is it every 4 months this gets started again?[/b]
Honestly you have no right to ask me to delete my post, I'm not making any disrespectful remarks about the driver. Is that you rolling over? Is that the reason why you are so touchy about that video?

If you don't like these type of threads/posts then don't read them, this is a public forum and what you read and what you post is elective.

Have a great day![/b]
Farkin newbies...
1. It's a repost, probably the 1000th time that video has been posted here
2. Have you been present during a rollover, was it funny then?
3. Jorge could have died, really funny

#37945 - 07/02/07 08:49 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fuckin' aye...

IonicXterra, it must be pretty funny to laugh about someone's mistake/misfortune or accident.

You're probably the guy who laughed at the less 'fortunate' kids as well. Moron.

#37946 - 07/02/07 08:55 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandForksXterra:
Quote:
Not funny at all especialy if you know the people and saw the aftermath first hand.[/b]
Yeah, I didn't see anything funny about that really. Just your standard off roading accident.

#37947 - 07/02/07 09:48 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea one thing dont laugh at a rollover. I fliped my tacoma when I had it off a trail, scariest 30 sec of my life.

#37948 - 07/02/07 11:58 PM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

AHTOXA: I would expect more from a moderator, you are just making the situation worse here. Calling me a moron denotes your intolerance and short-sightedness. Anyone else would just reply trying to insult you.

And if you must know why I find that video FUNNY it's because that guy never let off the gas, it was just plain stupid. You can't compare that to a regular car accident, because he knowingly took that risk!

ChefTyler: 1.- Ok 2.- yes, yes 3.- But he didn't die.

Kirk: that is not your standard off roading accident, I would call that a major accident.

JMiles: I know the feeling, I was in a roll over while we were racing in the Baja 500 2 years ago. We just flipped it back over again and drove off.

Good night guys!!

#37949 - 08/02/07 12:11 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't think anyone means any harm here. But it gets old when every few months someone has to bring it up, for many its like salt in an old wound. There is more involved in this then what meets the eye here. I am sure I barely understand the whole thing. But here are the old threads so you can kind of get an idea what I am talking about.

Example of Salt in the wound

1st Posting

#37950 - 08/02/07 03:19 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you're going to pick on the guy.....at least pick on him for having a 4x2!!!!!! :p

#37951 - 08/02/07 05:35 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah its was a real ha ha moment fukn newbie tool

#37952 - 08/02/07 07:49 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ionic, just leave this forum. No one wants you here. Guaranteed any thing you write from now on will get you flamed. The reason: you are a noob bitch. Just shut the fuck up and dont post on here any more.

There are degrees of mistakes. The guy who rolled owned up and said he gave it too much gas. End of story. He doesnt need some fucking ass clown to come on here over 2 years after it happened and say "haha, you gave your X too much gas and you rolled"

#37953 - 08/02/07 08:04 AM Re: Dumb ass kids
Anonymous
Unregistered

Man...I should have read that....thanks, GPRSH924....I scanned the page and missed his post picking on the driver....so I'd posted that everyone needed to ease up on him. I feel like a schmuck now...thanks for your post or I'd never have known he was that much of a creep for saying that.

I just voted you 5 X's, cuz I'd have looked like a smacked ass had I kept the post of mine sticking up for him. Thanks for setting him straight...maybe he'll think before he speaks again. (although I guess I should follow that myself, eh?)

Ionic....sorry pal, can't help you there....you're heinous for picking on the driver. BIG mistake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal