2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#605725 - 13/02/07 07:22 PM Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251829,00.html

Jesus fucking christ, how the fuck can we possibly "win" over there when we let fuckers like this constantly slip away! Fuck, he'll be the next Bin Laden. To Iran no less! Fucking christ, how stupid do we have to be. The "terrorists" are laughing their asses off at this whole thing.

Fuck!

#605726 - 13/02/07 07:38 PM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Fucking christ, how stupid do we have to be.
Said the guy linking to Fox News... [Finger]

I'm just kidding. In reality, Faux is no worse than the NY Times or any other news outlet (all of which seem to have an agenda). The only difference is the agenda being pushed.

By the way, I agree that this particular fucker needs to die.

#605727 - 13/02/07 08:04 PM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Claus Offline

"ehhh hai Amrika, look I wear spare tire on head"

#605728 - 13/02/07 08:07 PM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Samuel-how the blanks doin? I agree about getting the mother. But the present government in Iraq supports him. The real question, did the dude escape on a tread mill? Hope all is well.

#605729 - 14/02/07 05:09 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Yeah, I read a couple different news sources and that just happened to be the one I linked to. Figures someone would call me on it smile

Joe, I be doing fine, haven't had any issues at all.

#605730 - 14/02/07 06:17 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look for shit to hit the fan shortly..... F-22 Raptors have been deployed.... You can't run bitches.....

#605731 - 14/02/07 06:27 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe they can hit that crackpot who runs Iran in the process. You have to wonder how a guy like him gets elected when there is so much western influence in Iran, and Iran's young people long so much for more western ways.

Of course we'll be condemned no matter what we do.

#605732 - 14/02/07 08:56 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
coferj Offline

Loc: Montgomery, AL
Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
Look for shit to hit the fan shortly..... F-22 Raptors have been deployed.... You can't run bitches.....

#605733 - 15/02/07 04:35 PM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm betting Bush wraps up this little conflict in time for elections... he will want the Republicans to look like winners, by then.

Now if he can just keep from offending reports at White House press conferences...

#605734 - 16/02/07 06:00 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well they wounded that Al-Quida leader.... Maybe they should just slowly keep wounding him, one limb at a time.

#605735 - 16/02/07 06:02 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by wxrman:

I'm betting Bush wraps up this little conflict in time for elections... he will want the Republicans to look like winners, by then.

Now if he can just keep from offending reports at White House press conferences...
Offending the White House Press Corps? [Freak] WTF!

The White House Press Corps is the most hostile and offensive pack of the vilest vermin to ever crawl out of a D.C. sewer. Most of them anyway.

David Gregory from NBC News is the worst of the lot. Never has there been a more biased and completely disrespectful piece of shit to walk into that White House press room.

Will Bush wrap up operations in Iraq before the 2008 elections? I don't know. Can he?

The Democrats and their allies have been doing nothing but undermining the entire operation. They are determined to ensure that Iraq fails. They have made their entire political investment on the defeat of the operation.

They just unanimously approved a new commander to take over operations in Iraq, yet at the same time they are working overtime to undermine his efforts and cut his legs off at the knees.

#605736 - 16/02/07 06:40 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Unfortunately I live in the state where Congressmen Martha runs his office...that F'r is trying to cut funding over there, while all my buddies are over there...i'll put a goddam brick through that office window if he keeps runnin his mouth.

#605737 - 16/02/07 07:20 AM Re: Can we just seriously kill this fucker already!
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:

Unfortunately I live in the state where Congressmen Martha runs his office...that F'r is trying to cut funding over there, while all my buddies are over there...i'll put a goddam brick through that office window if he keeps runnin his mouth.
Murtha is one of the most unethical and corrupt men to ever sit in Congress. (Something the media refuses to focus on in their endless reporting on him)

He has other and secondary motives for pursuing his anti-Iraq and anti-war jihad.

Murtha's corruption operation via his influence and seats on both the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee and the House Appropriations Committee were getting some attention in recent years by the Justice Department while looking into congressional corruption.

That is one of the main reasons he suddenly came out of nowhere a couple of years ago as a vocal critic on the administration and the Iraq operations. As long as he remains in the limelight as being against the administration and openly undermining the Iraq operations, he can always claim any Justice Department investigations and/or indictments are politically motivated. His current activities unfortunately are allowing him a degree of political cover. A willing media is also allowing for that political cover.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal