2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#14247 - 19/03/07 11:24 AM is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i came from other car forums that are just plain busier than this. I can get an answer on a thread in a matter of seconds in those places. is there anything on par to that for the xterra?

just wondering..

#14248 - 19/03/07 11:52 AM Re: is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know if this is the busiest, but I am willing to bet that no other xterra forum has as many knowledgable members as this one. You many not get a response in seconds but I bet the culprit of that is most of the members on this board are either working or out on the trail.

#14249 - 19/03/07 12:55 PM Re: is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would agree with Mostly_Harmless. I've looked around other forums for info about the Subaru Impreza I bought my fiancee. Yes, there are tons of peopel posting on there; however, the knowledge level of their posters(or so it appears to me) is not that of those on this board.

I am by no means an expert or anywhere near that. Hell, even changing my oil myself still freaks me out. The fact that I now know how and also know enough to diagnose problems myself shows how much I have learned from this site.

Sorry for the long post. In summary, no, this may not be the most active forum, but in my opinion, it's definitely the most knowledgeable I've seen. Hope to see you around these parts again! smile

On a side note: Thanks to everyone on this site who take their time to post relevant info that newbies like myself can understand.

#14250 - 19/03/07 02:00 PM Re: is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

TEH BUSYNESSS!!!

yeah, its not instantaneous, but you'll get what your looking for...and then some.

#14251 - 19/03/07 03:33 PM Re: is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is probably the biggest, but there are lots of little microcosms out there of mostly regional oriented X sites. Most folks visit both.

#14252 - 19/03/07 04:14 PM Re: is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

ive gotten answer before within minutes...its all timing

#14253 - 19/03/07 05:30 PM Re: is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

it also can have a lot to do with how you ask a question, ie search first ask later wink

#14254 - 19/03/07 05:39 PM Re: is this the busiest xterra forum?
Anonymous
Unregistered

...but if you ask the right question, you can get flamed here as fast as anywhere. laugh

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal