2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#609265 - 18/09/07 09:41 PM Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone on here know a lot about forensics? specifically Document and Handwriting Examination?
if you do it would be really helpful if you could help me out with a few questions I have. I have a test on Friday I'm not 100% confidant about.
TIA

#609266 - 18/09/07 09:50 PM Re: Forensics
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Why don't you try the FBI web site.....

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/april2000/swgdoc1.htm

#609267 - 18/09/07 09:58 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks that helped a lot, found the answer to my question in like 5 seconds,
should have thought to look there sooner.

But if any one does have any 'hands on' experience with forensics I would still like to hear from you!

#609268 - 18/09/07 10:17 PM Re: Forensics
NY Madman Offline

What exactly do you want to know regarding document forensics?

Are you thinking DNA from fingerprints?

#609269 - 18/09/07 10:30 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

No actually its regarding techniques to analyze hand writing and forgeries. Also some about different types of inks and chromatography to determine true source of origin.

#609270 - 18/09/07 10:54 PM Re: Forensics
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SLVR_00_NM:

No actually its regarding techniques to analyze hand writing and forgeries. Also some about different types of inks and chromatography to determine true source of origin.
That sounds like "Hitler Diary" type stuff. You may want to look at that case.

You could always Google ink chromatography .

I was wondering are you studying this for a law enforcement discipline or possible insurance industry, art or some other career? They might all be eventually connected at some point, but I was just curious.

#609271 - 18/09/07 11:13 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's actually just a high school elective. Don't think I'm gonna pursue a career in it. Just a fun class to take senior year. Plus it lets us use all the chemistry and physics and biology they made us learn laugh what better way to get 'real world' experience?

#609272 - 19/09/07 03:15 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
What exactly do you want to know regarding document forensics?

Look out, bitches!

Madman be watchin' the CSI again!

Madman got David Caruso on the speed dial!

#609273 - 19/09/07 03:54 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]What exactly do you want to know regarding document forensics?

Look out, bitches!

Madman be watchin' the CSI again!

Madman got David Caruso on the speed dial![/b]
Damn your life must suck,

first you call the guys mother a whore, then you rag on the guy for trying to help a high school kid with a school project.

Why are you even here?

#609274 - 19/09/07 04:04 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I came for the soccermommycars, but I stayed for the retards.

#609275 - 19/09/07 04:19 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by HayKodiak:
first you call the guys mother a whore, then you rag on the guy for trying to help a high school kid with a school project.
Don't worry about Madman. He can handle it. The guy's been brow-beating motherfuckers on here for years, insulting their families, their race, and everything else, and doesn't exactly pull punches. And now he's pissed off because I don't think the smackwhore that shat him out is some untouchable martyr? Fuck Madman, his mom and the Frenchman she rode in on.

#609276 - 19/09/07 06:42 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by HayKodiak:
[b]first you call the guys mother a whore, then you rag on the guy for trying to help a high school kid with a school project.
Don't worry about Madman. He can handle it. The guy's been brow-beating motherfuckers on here for years, insulting their families, their race, and everything else, and doesn't exactly pull punches. And now he's pissed off because I don't think the smackwhore that shat him out is some untouchable martyr? Fuck Madman, his mom and the Frenchman she rode in on.[/b]
Goddamn I need to pay more attention. I've probably been missing these gems for months....

EDIT (forgot the smilies):

[LOL] [Laughing] [Spit] [Laughing] [LOL]

#609277 - 19/09/07 09:04 PM Re: Forensics
xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Quote:
I came for the soccermommycars, but I stayed for the retards.
Thats funny ass shit!!!

My new sig.

#609278 - 20/09/07 01:11 PM Re: Forensics
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Don't worry about Madman. He can handle it. The guy's been brow-beating motherfuckers on here for years, insulting their families, their race, and everything else, and doesn't exactly pull punches. And now he's pissed off because I don't think the smackwhore that shat him out is some untouchable martyr? Fuck Madman, his mom and the Frenchman she rode in on.
Fuck You Shahram. Besides being an absolute low life, you are also nothing but a huge liar.

I don't insult anyone based on their race. You'd be hard pressed to find any evidence of racism in anything I have posted. I also don't attack people's families. If I ever have, it was in retaliation of such an attack against myself. That's an area reserved for low lifes like you.

Considering that you are a whiny, politically correct little bitch who likes to cry over the slightest things, I have noticed you often accuse many people on this board of racism. Hyper-sensitive assholes like you find racism in everything.

You even start new threads from time to time whining and moaning that some people have overstepped the boundaries that are acceptable to sniveling little cunts like yourself. The current top thread in the ALR is one such bitchy little rant created by you because your cunt hairs were twisted over a thread someone created regarding the "Juneteenth" violence and rioting.

I'm sure it won't be long before you're creating another thread whining, moaning, and bitching about this message board or threatening to leave again.

#609279 - 20/09/07 02:21 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Fuck You Shahram. Besides being an absolute low life, you are also nothing but a huge liar.

I don't insult anyone based on their race. You'd be hard pressed to find any evidence of racism in anything I have posted. I also don't attack people's families. If I ever have, it was in retaliation of such an attack against myself. That's an area reserved for low lifes like you.

Considering that you are a whiny, politically correct little bitch who likes to cry over the slightest things, I have noticed you often accuse many people on this board of racism. Hyper-sensitive assholes like you find racism in everything.

You even start new threads from time to time whining and moaning that some people have overstepped the boundaries that are acceptable to sniveling little cunts like yourself. The current top thread in the ALR is one such bitchy little rant created by you because your cunt hairs were twisted over a thread someone created regarding the "Juneteenth" violence and rioting.

I'm sure it won't be long before you're creating another thread whining, moaning, and bitching about this message board or threatening to leave again.
No, you're right, Madman. I shouldn't have stepped up. I'll try to be more sensitive to your unquestionable honor and integrity next time. I know you're actually a great human being, and you have wonderful qualities. It shows in the type of things you say and how you conduct yourself. I truly am sorry.

I also apologize for the crack about your mom. In all seriousness, is your mom's pussy okay?

#609280 - 20/09/07 07:32 PM Re: Forensics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow,
so you wanna know something interesting?
Some inks, when exposed to blue-green light, will absorb the radiation and will re radiate infrared light. This phenomenon is known as infrared luminescence. Thus, if an alteration is made to a document with ink differing from that of the original, it can sometimes be detected with the use of blue-green light and infarred sensitive film.

not that you care, it seems you would rather spend your time bashing each other than learning something mildly amusing.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal