Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#628364 - 16/11/07 05:37 PM Mass Effect
Anonymous
Unregistered

From the makers of KOTOR series. How high are your expectations?

From the previews and open play I have seen in the vids my expectations are very high. cool

#628365 - 16/11/07 06:37 PM Re: Mass Effect
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Mass Effect?

I can't imagine it'd be much fun to play this game...

Oh wait...you meant a different kind of mass....

(Well...Catholics will get it, anyway)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#628366 - 18/11/07 06:41 AM Re: Mass Effect
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
My son "knows" someone and got the game Thursday although it's not due to release until Tuesday. He's been playing it since and has nothing but good things to say about it. He's a true gamer that can beat entire games in just hours so I take what he says about games as absolute.

On a side note, I asked him if he had gone online with it to see it others were playing too. He said it doesn't play online. confused WTF??? My thoughts are....what good is a game that doesn't play multiplayer? He had several arguments to that thought about what makes up a great game.

Anyway, he's says it's good, another "must have" for gamers.

#628367 - 18/11/07 03:08 PM Re: Mass Effect
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's a single player RPG (role playing game) Mike. With anywhere from 30-100 hours of play, there is little reason to want to play it online with anyone smile

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal