2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#614090 - 25/03/08 05:18 PM Obama and a minister
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Op5or_vkcc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqA_v1fHsyk&feature=related

How is this allowed to happen? If ANY white person said this type of stuff they would lose their job, blacks would be rioting, etc. Talk about racism...what a double-standard. This shit pisses me off. Is there any wonder why racism will never die?

I also just read that Obama, in 2005, gave $ 5,000 to his racist minister. A Presidential candidate should not have anything to do with this type of "minister". After 20 years he know disowns him? What a crock.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23796726

S.

#614091 - 25/03/08 05:36 PM Re: Obama and a minister
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
He's not disowning the minister. He said so in that bullshit speech he made recently.

(The guy in the videos posted above is not Obama's minister. That is the anti-Obama minister from Harlem)

He threw his grandmother under the bus. He called the white woman who loved him and took care of him, a racist. Then he later called her a "typical white person" basically calling all white people racists.

Obama is a racist. He is married to a racist bitch who hates her country. In an interview in "New Yorker" magazine a couple of weeks ago she said this a "mean" country.

Obama purposely sought out that racist church because he and his wife are black racists. He spent 20 years there listening to anti-American and racist tirades from that pastor. He's raising his kids to listen to that racist crap.

#614092 - 25/03/08 05:45 PM Re: Obama and a minister
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
NY-

I corrected it. It is "A" minister, not Obama's. I was talking just about this racist comments in general as I was searching for clips of Obama's minister and found this guy.

That was my whole point, Obama went to this minister for the last 20 years, and now the minister is wrong? How come he wasn't wrong in 2005?

S.

#614093 - 25/03/08 06:03 PM Re: Obama and a minister
NY Madman Offline

This minister is Obama's friend. A lot of Obama's friends are like this and even worse.

Imagine that piece of shit becoming president. The president has to make thousands of appointments to federal government jobs.

It's becoming clear that Obama will be appointing a lot of people like this....

"God Damn America"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ

The Audacity Of Hate......

Here is Obama introducing him and calling him a friend, great leader....etc. eek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_122s82Cco

#614094 - 27/03/08 03:42 PM Re: Obama and a minister
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Just saw how that pastors church has funded his high dollar retirement mansion in a Chicago suburb. Nice gated community, HUGE friggin' house for him to retire to.

Just another hypocrite asshole 'getting his' while he bad mouths the rest of us for fighting for 'ours'.

Sell that house and help the poor Rev!

#614095 - 08/04/08 12:43 PM Re: Obama and a minister
NY Madman Offline

More from the anti-Obama Minister Manning. He rightfully calls Obama a liar and derides him for what he did to his grandmother....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjJuATjHpts

More Obama campaign news.....

"We need more white people"

When the Obama campaign had an event at Carnegie Mellon University featuring his hate filled, anti-American wife Michelle..... event organizers were moving people who were seated behind her so the camera would show more white people in the audience....

http://www.thetartan.org/2008/4/7/news/obama

Quote:
While the crowd was indeed diverse, some students at the event questioned the practices of Mrs. Obama’s event coordinators, who handpicked the crowd sitting behind Mrs. Obama. The Tartan’s correspondents observed one event coordinator say to another, “Get me more white people, we need more white people.” To an Asian girl sitting in the back row, one coordinator said, “We’re moving you, sorry. It’s going to look so pretty, though.”

“I didn’t know they would say, ‘We need a white person here,’ ” said attendee and senior psychology major Shayna Watson, who sat in the crowd behind Mrs. Obama. “I understood they would want a show of diversity, but to pick up people and to reseat them, I didn’t know it would be so outright.”

#614096 - 08/04/08 01:07 PM Re: Obama and a minister
Claus Offline

[LOL] [LOL] fucking nut job....he said NEGRO 108 times

#614097 - 08/04/08 01:24 PM Re: Obama and a minister
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

[LOL] [LOL] fucking nut job....he said NEGRO 108 times
He's not as crazy as you think. There is a method to the madness.

He uses the word "negro" to be descriptive of the way whites look at Obama.

A black writer last year referred to Obama as the "Magic Negro" . He makes guilt ridden, race obsessed, white liberals feel good.

(Some more background info on the term "Magic Negro" can be found here .)

Obama himself is aware of the "Magic Negro" concept and is acting the part very well, but he is anything but a magic negro.

#614098 - 08/04/08 02:14 PM Re: Obama and a minister
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

[b] [LOL] [LOL] fucking nut job....he said NEGRO 108 times
He's not as crazy as you think. There is a method to the madness.

He uses the word "negro" to be descriptive of the way whites look at Obama.

A black writer last year referred to Obama as the "Magic Negro" . He makes guilt ridden, race obsessed, white liberals feel good.

(Some more background info on the term "Magic Negro" can be found here .)

Obama himself is aware of the "Magic Negro" concept and is acting the part very well, but he is anything but a magic negro.[/b]
But the "White Man" put him in Jail.."All good Negro's go to Jail, Jesus etc"....

THE SHERIFF IS NEAR !

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal