Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 232 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37384 - 27/06/08 02:19 PM Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hate to ask, and did actually search, but how do we get those? I see I've got two, but I've no idea how that happened.

If there's another thread, lemme know. When I searched, I did get one but it said it wasn't there when I clicked on the link.

#37385 - 27/06/08 02:27 PM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's your rating based on the people that voted for you. If you look at someone's profile, you will see on the top right corner, a place to vote. 1 is a troll, 5 is helpful. 2 to 4 is somewhere in between.

You had 5 votes so far and the average is 2.

You may get more votes just for asking, but that's the way she goes

[Smoking]

#37386 - 27/06/08 02:32 PM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just gave you 5! laugh wink

#37387 - 27/06/08 02:41 PM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweet - so aside from one Xtian, I'm pretty much considered a troll.

hehe. But a least 6 people have voted now. meh - any attention is good?

#37388 - 27/06/08 07:47 PM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
I started out with 1, had four for like a week once, and have been in 3-land since then... which is probably pretty accurate, actually. I'm helpful on 90% of the board, and a bit of a troll in the clubhouse.

#37389 - 27/06/08 09:58 PM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your sig made my mind up for me..

#37390 - 28/06/08 02:17 AM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Your sig made my mind up for me..
Me too laugh

#37391 - 28/06/08 03:22 AM Re: Little trucks under our names...
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:
I started out with 1, had four for like a week once, and have been in 3-land since then... which is probably pretty accurate, actually. I'm helpful on 90% of the board, and a bit of a troll in the clubhouse.
I just gave you 5 trucks for refreshing candor. laugh

To the original poster, personally I don't rate based on differences of opinion, though many people do (and it's tempting sometimes). Doesn't seem fair. Generally I'll give 5 trucks if someone's helpful, 1 if they're clearly just trying to make trouble, and that's about it. Don't see much use for ratings 2-4; you have to be at one extreme or the other for me to bother rating at all.

#37392 - 28/06/08 05:40 AM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

cowboys baby [ThumbsUp]

#37393 - 28/06/08 01:54 PM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kaiser - that's about right for me as well. I wouldn't say I'm generally a troll (though I sure as hell popped a good one into that Dem Party Oil thread - lots of folks missed the fact that I was joking, even after I stated so). I do have some very definite opinions, though, and I don't back down from them.

But it seems I'm moving up in the world. Yay me!

#37394 - 28/06/08 02:08 PM Re: Little trucks under our names...
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron ap Rhys:
Kaiser - that's about right for me as well. I wouldn't say I'm generally a troll (though I sure as hell popped a good one into that Dem Party Oil thread - lots of folks missed the fact that I was joking, even after I stated so). I do have some very definite opinions, though, and I don't back down from them.

But it seems I'm moving up in the world. Yay me!
You deserve 1 truck for being so unbelievably pretentious about the Cowboys not to mention saying "yay" about something good happening to you. But hey, who am I to judge? laugh

#37395 - 29/06/08 07:44 AM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Sweet - so aside from one Xtian, I'm pretty much considered a troll.

hehe. But a least 6 people have voted now. meh - any attention is good?
GO BUCKEYES!

Look for me around Columbus with the block O license plate BUXTRA.

#37396 - 29/06/08 08:01 AM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
You deserve 1 truck for being so unbelievably pretentious about the Cowboys not to mention saying "yay" about something good happening to you. But hey, who am I to judge? laugh
Pretentious? About the most successful football franchise since they entered the market? Thou speaketh blasphemy!

Seriously - when I lived in DC, I actually took one of my Cowboys hats to the local Home Depot, matched the Cowboys Blue to a paint color, and painted my home office to match. I haven't done it here simply because I actually go into an office now.

That and my wife said I can't paint half of our basement Scarlett and Grey and the other half Cowboys Blue (the blue of royalty everywhere in the universe) and Highly Gleaming Silver (the choice of chivalrous knights everywhere in the universe).

#37397 - 29/06/08 08:02 AM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by sheaitisnotso:
GO BUCKEYES!

I will - I'm in an 07 Desert Stone OR with an Alumni sticker in the window and tOSU plates (nothing special on the plates). I'm normally on the northside of town, FWIW.

#37398 - 29/06/08 08:04 AM Re: Little trucks under our names...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by sheaitisnotso:
[b]GO BUCKEYES!

I will - I'm in an 07 Desert Stone OR with an Alumni sticker in the window and tOSU plates (nothing special on the plates). I'm normally on the northside of town, FWIW.[/b]
Nice. I live on the eastside by the airport.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal