A few weeks ago, I was driving to work (10:30 pm) in the rain when I made a right turn and lost all control. I began spinning in every direction finally ending up facing 180 degrees from my direction of travel and up against a street sign. The left rear tire took the brunt of the force rendering the new $160 tire and rim totally mutilated. The cops changed by tire and I drove back home but noticed the front end had also moved to the right due hitting the sign. Suprisingly, it cost insurance less than $2000 Now I haven't had an accident in 25 years, but laugh 2 weeks later, after taking my mom to Dr. appt., I backed into a black honda! As I was looking for a paper to leave my name and address, the guy showed up. I immediately jumped out and admitted I had hit his car (the square bumper hitch on my X left a definate square mark on his bupmer) but the man was was so kind, he said that the mark was already there and not to worry about it. He said it was refreshing for someone these days to admit their fault and actualy put his arm around me. The guy had to have been an angel sent from God to comfort me otherwise, I'd be in the Nut Hut was weaving baskets!!!!! Thank you , kind stranger!!! Sandi