Hey I'm Jason from Atlanta. I just bought a 2003 Xterra after my 1995 Camaro Z28 died. I googled 'Xterra Forum' when I got home from the dealer and here I am.

The first thing I have eating away at my brain is that I'm not sure exactly which model I have. After internet searching and VIN# lookups I either have the XE or SE trim package. My 2003 Xterra is silver with a 3.3L V6 and automatic transmission. Cloth interior with power windows and locks but not seats. No sunroof and the CD stereo is standard, I assume, because its not the Rockford Fosgate edition I've seen on others. I couldn't find a trim package on the owners manual, the door frame, or any emblem on the read of the truck and like I said the VIN# search either returned XE/SE or SE/XE. Any help appreciated, let me know if I can provide some additional information.

I do have another question regarding a jammed CD inside of the stereo unit. There happened to be a CD inside the player when I was checking out all of the electronics of the vehicle and I didn't think to try and eject it. When I press the eject button I hear quick series of ticking noises as if the motor is trying to push the CD out. When I bust out my pen light and push back the felt screen of the input area I can see two small silver metal claps about an inch in on either side that seem to be blocking the CD from exiting. I don't know what this means and when I searched the "Stereo, Communications and Electrical" section I found posts where a few other people with this problem just gave in and replaced it.

Like I said before, any help is appreciated and ..Greetings!