2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#114722 - 20/01/04 02:06 PM Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
slamson00 Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Its a funny coincidence that you guys are talking about NCCX shirts. When I was running the club back in 1999-2001.....I had some shirts made at a local screen shop and sold them to the members back then to recoup my costs. This weekend I was cleaning out my Den (out with the old and in with the new) when I opened up a box to see what was in there..............and low a behold I found a few NCCX shirts brand spanking new left over !

I am willing to sell my remaining four if anyone is interested. I have the following sizes:

1- Medium
2- XL
1-XXL

Also if you want to buy any of these I also found that I had some extra Xterra shirts left over that I will include for free that were donated to us from Nissan back in the day. They are the ones that have a silhouette of the Xterra on the back with the Motor Trend SUV of the year award next to it stating "2000 Motor Trend SUV of the Year". Both are very nice quality shirts and both Dave or John....or I know Kirby34 can speak to their quality and look. In fact Kirby34 might even have a pic?

If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell them for $12.50/each plus shipping (I do have paypal for those that have that).....or if your in the Sacramento area just come on by and pick them up. And I will include the other promotional Nissan shirt for no additional cost (even though I forgot to look and see what sizes I have in those...........I actually think I have 5 left of those). So two shirts for $12.50..........not bad?

PM or email me at slamson00@yahoo.com if you are interested. I will try and get some pics tonight and post in my yahoo photo album for those who are interested. And if nobody is.....I now no what to give friends and family members for X-Mas next year. LOL Thanks guys.

Ryan

#114723 - 20/01/04 03:45 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
Here ya go, Ryan.

That's the back of the shirt. The front has has "NCCX" in big black text on the left chest with "Northern California Club Xterra" underneath it in smaller text.

-jeff

#114724 - 20/01/04 03:56 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
slamson00 Offline

Hey Jeff......did you try and post a pic? If so I cant see it (maybe I am the only one). Let me know if that is the case. If not I can try and get some pics tonight for people interested.

Thanks again Jeff. Did you buy one of these back in the day I can't remember?

#114725 - 20/01/04 04:07 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
kirby34 Offline

Hmm. The pic should be there. I even exited, cleared my cache, and came back to doublecheck. I actually bought 3 of the shirts back then, IIRC. [ThumbsUp]

#114726 - 20/01/04 04:22 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
slamson00 Offline

Yeah I don't see the picture but that's cool thanks for trying....I will try and get some tonight.

By the way did you ever get one of the other Xterra shirts that Nissan sent us? Do you know the ones I'm talking about with the Motor Trend Award on the back?

#114727 - 20/01/04 04:48 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Guys. Hope you're all doin' well.

FYI, I see the pic. smile

and yes, the T you gave me Ryan (a couple years ago now) is still in great shape - and I've worn it a lot. I'm a nerd. laugh

#114728 - 20/01/04 04:54 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
slamson00 Offline

laugh Hey John good to hear from you........well I'm a double nerd then cause I have two and wear them almost every weekend. LOL

As far as the pic goes thanks for posting it Jeff....I cant see it but I will assume it is steller. Let me know if anyone is interested in these.

Thanks guys

#114729 - 21/01/04 05:08 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
kirby34 Offline

I wouldn't go so far as to say the picture is stellar, particularly since there's a shadow in the bottom left which was either one of my fingers or the wrist strap, but at least the design on the shirt is in focus. laugh

As for the other shirt, I'm not sure if this other one I have is the same one that you're describing. Does yours have "Nissan R&D" on the back under the Motor Trend Award and 7 lines of black text on the front - "Twelve Unforgiving Judges, Ten Ruthless Contenders, Three Intense Weeks," etc? I can't remember from where/whom I got this shirt.

#114730 - 22/01/04 09:11 AM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
slamson00 Offline

Yeah Jeff thats the one.......I have five left of those. Those are the ones I am just throwing in for free along with the NCCX shirt because obviously I didn't pay to have those made. But yeah...I take it you have one of those already? If you don't let me know and I can send one to u.....I have one extra

#114731 - 14/04/04 04:52 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
slamson00 Offline

Just wanted to repost this to the top....I haven't received any inquires so if I don't hear from anyone in the next couple of weeks regarding these shirts they are off to goodwill for pickup.

Thanks...hope to see you on the trail this summer

#114732 - 15/04/04 08:27 AM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
BlueXU Offline

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA
I'm interested!
Keep a medium for me and we'll hook up sometime this summer. I might be going to BRT next month some time??? You live up in the Seirras somewhere right?

#114733 - 15/04/04 08:29 AM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
BlueXU Offline

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA
Just wanted my 200th post. :rolleyes:

#114734 - 15/04/04 02:33 PM Re: Original NCCX Shirts for Sale
slamson00 Offline

Actually I live in Sacramento but hey you have to go through Sac to get to some of the trails.

I doubt I will get out to very many runs this summer (more into RC racing now) but the plan is to at least make one or two.

Thanks

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal