2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#112306 - 02/08/04 12:13 PM Silicon Valley Job Post
BlueXU Offline

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA
I thought it would be cool to start a job posting thread here. These are two that opened up July 9. A bit old, but I'll post the next one sooner if y'all are interested.

* CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR II (Sunnyvale, CA)

Responsible for the maintenance, organization, customer follow-up, and verification of all aspects of new orders from receipt of order to shipment. Requires a college degree in business or equivalent, plus four to six years of related experience.

Job Code: CA070804

* DATA ANALYST (Sunnyvale, CA)

Responsible for identifying and extracting sound and relevant data, conducting statistical analysis and reports, and making projections derived from statistically valid random samples. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, have an aptitude to take conceptual directions and transform them into specific actions & deliverables, and have a desire to exceed expectations as the normative behavior. Recent college graduated with a statistics degree or equivalent experience.

Job Code: DA070804

#112307 - 02/08/04 12:47 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
Robinhood150 Offline

Loc: Mesa, Az
Lots of semiconductor/MEMs engineering jobs and some non-engineering jobs available at my company. We're located in livermore so if you live in SJ area, it's a reverse commute.

www.formfactor.com

There are a lot of position that aren't on the website too, so even if you don't see anything that fits, send in a resume anyway.

I'm not high enough on the totem pole to do anything, but if you do get a job here let me know because I get a referal bonus laugh .

I can probable figure out who the hiring manage is, if you want to know. Let me know if you have questions.

#112308 - 02/08/04 03:22 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Here's what we have availible at my work.

link

Let me know if anything works as I too get a small referal bonus. smile

#112309 - 02/08/04 04:12 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
sonnyc Offline

Loc: SJ, CA.
If you like long hrs and little reward checkout

eBaycareers . It's for Paypal too.

Sonny,

#112310 - 06/08/04 02:40 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
patrickmb Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA
Hey Huey..... there is a listing at your company that is exactly what I do... IT Business Analyst.

I applied and listed your name under referal cool Good luck to us. laugh

#112311 - 06/08/04 04:35 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by patrickmb:
Hey Huey..... there is a listing at your company that is exactly what I do... IT Business Analyst.

I applied and listed your name under referal cool Good luck to us. laugh
Woo Hoo! Best of luck Patrick. BTW, let me know if you get to the interview stage as I know quite a few people in IT and can put in a good word or two.

#112312 - 11/08/04 02:17 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
BlueXU Offline

These are the 2 positions available in CA. There are a bunch available in Rockwall Tx, but I figure Y'ALL aren't interested in those.

DATA ANALYST (Sunnyvale, CA)

Responsible for identifying and extracting sound and relevant data, conducting statistical analysis and reports, and making projections derived from statistically valid random samples. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, have an aptitude to take conceptual directions and transform them into specific actions & deliverables, and have a desire to exceed expectations as the normative behavior. Recent college graduated with a statistics degree or equivalent experience.

Job Code: DA080904

* SR. TECHNICAL WRITER (Sunnyvale, CA)

Responsible for editing, writing, rewriting, maintaining and authenticating technical end user manuals, application papers, product descriptions, data sheets, and specification books. Your audience will be end users and Field Service Staff. Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience. Must have experience with FrameMaker, MS Office, RoboHelp, Adobe Acrobat, and graphics programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, and PhotoPaint. A technical background in both software (Windows & DOS) and hardware environments is also required. Experience with localization projects desired.

Job Code: STW080904

#112313 - 20/08/04 02:13 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
BlueXU Offline

SPECIAL PROJECTS DIRECTOR (CA / TX / Other – final location pending)

Responsible for facilitating or accomplishing the identification of special projects, coordination with management to write Marketing Specifications and System Design Specifications for the special projects, coordination with management for installation and beta testing of the special projects, coordination with management to define the features/benefits and the demonstrated customer value proposition of the special projects, and managing the interface with selected strategic market and/or technology company alliances. Reports to the President of the Company. Requires 50-75% domestic & international travel.

Job Code: SPD081804

#112314 - 04/10/04 05:13 PM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
BlueXU Offline

Here's a job posting for someone's nephew/niece, son/daughter, cousin... and a bunch in Texas. spread the word:

* TEST TECHNICIAN II – Temporary Assignment 4-6 months (Sunnyvale, CA)

Performs moderately complex electronic technical functions related to production test, checkout, fabrication, modification, and assembly of electronic and electromechanical systems. Requires a high school diploma and 2 years technical school or equivalent.

Job Code: TT100404

* MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER I (Rockwall, TX)

Responsible for performing a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies using a variety of tools such as drills, soldering guns, screwdrivers, precision measuring instruments and other hand held tools. Requires a high school education or equivalent and 0-1 years of related experience. Must be able to lift & carry 25 lbs. or less – 30% of the time and 50 lbs. – 70% of the time

Job Code: MA100404

* SHOP HELPER (Rockwall, TX)

Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the Company’s product. Operates light duty bench or floor-type machines tools and equipment such as small lathes, power mills, grinder, drill or punch presses, etc. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly

Job Code: SH100404

MACHINIST – Day Shift (Rockwall, TX)

Responsible for assignment, planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for a variety of major conventional or automatic machines. Requires a minimum of 3 years related experience plus CNC machine experience.

Job Code: M100404

2ND SHIFT MACHINISTS (Rockwall, TX) – 3 Positions

Responsible for assignment, planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for a variety of major conventional or automatic machines. Requires a minimum of 3 years related experience plus CNC machine experience.

Job Code: M2S100404

SR. FAB INSPECTOR (Rockwall, TX)

Responsible for performing dimensional and electrical inspection of sub-assemblies or final systems assemblies. Works from engineering drawings, specifications, and quality assurance standards to perform a wide range of precision inspection operations on mechanically fabricated piece parts and assemblies. Inspects fabricated units for conformance to quality assurance requirements and performs inspection on incoming, parts, materials, etc. Requires a high school education or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years related work experience. Must be familiar with Excel, Access and other computer software. Must also be familiar with standard measuring tools.

Job Code: FI100404

PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER (Rockwall, TX)

This is a unique training opportunity for a recent Engineering graduate to learn state of the art color control technology while simultaneously learning about end user problems & opportunities. Provides technical product support for a period of 3-5 years with an option to transfer into Engineering, Field Service, or Product Marketing at the end of that period. Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Software, Electrical Engineering or Printing Engineering.

Job Code: PSE100404

FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (Field / Reporting to Rockwall, TX Facility)

Responsible for customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Requires a BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Printing Technology, a minimum of 10 years press experience as a pressman or press installation engineer, and the ability to lift 70 lbs. as well as maneuver over, under, and around printing equipment. Requires extensive domestic travel and occasional international travel.

Job Code FSE100404

FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS (Field / Reporting to Rockwall, TX Facility)

Performs customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Requires an Associate of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Printing Technology, a minimum of 3-5 years press experience as a pressman or press installation engineer, and the ability to lift 70 lbs. as well as maneuver over, under, and around printing equipment. Requires extensive domestic travel and occasional international travel.

Job Code FST100404

* BUYER II (Rockwall, TX)

Responsible for coordinating purchasing activities with manufacturing and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner and maintain inventory at planned levels. Requires a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years related experience. Experience with Six Sigma principles and modern modalities of supply chain management preferred.

Job Code B100404

* PRODUCTION CONTROL MANAGER (Rockwall, TX)

Responsible for the development and implementation of the Company’s production control functions including master scheduling, production planning/coordination, shop scheduling, and dispatching. Requires a bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years related experience, including supervision. Experience in Six Sigma principles, 5S, work cells, Kanban, and point of use inventories preferred.

Job Code: PCM100404

#112315 - 05/10/04 10:04 AM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

What about the job climate in the Bay Area for IT Marketing positions?

#112316 - 18/01/05 09:33 AM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
BlueXU Offline

SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER III (Sunnyvale, CA)
Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs for embedded DOS and Windows based computer systems. Experience with industrial control and automation a plus. Proficiency in software maintenance tools such as PVCS/MAKE/IDE a must. Requires a BSCS, BSEE or equivalent degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in software programming.
Job Code: SSE011805

Just posted today.

#112317 - 19/08/05 04:49 AM Re: Silicon Valley Job Post
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
If you or anyone you know is interested in a job in Biotech and would like to work for one of the leaders in the field, Genentech, drop me a note. The department I'm in has an opening that we're looking to fill FAST. It's on the same shift that I work, so be warned that it's graveyard (Wed-Sat 7/8pm-5:30/6:30am).

Sr Qc Analyst-N4

Job ID: 1000008653
Requisition Number: 05-1000008653
Job Category: Quality
Shift: Night, Saturday Sunday

RESPONSIBILITIES: As a member of the QC In-Process team, you will test process intermediates and bulks to be used for clinical and commercial products. The successful candidate will be initially expected to perform general wet chemistry assays such as pH determination, total organic carbon (TOC), protein concentration by
UV Spec Scan and Endotoxin detection by Limulus Amebocyte Lysate and Kinetic Chromogenic (LAL) testing with opportunities for chromatographic and PCR-based techniques to follow. All testing is performed in a cGMP environment. Position is 4 X 10, Night Shift, Wed.-Sat.

REQUIREMENTS: A BS/BA in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field as well as an understanding of the analytical techniques cited above are
required. Computer literacy and experience working in a cGMP environment are
preferred, but not required.

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal