2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#110845 - 06/11/06 10:01 PM NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Who's in to go support the Club?

I can't do Sat, but was thinking about heading up Sun. Maybe leaving the Bay Area at 11am? Hoping to get a group to go with me and arrange a carpool or 2?

Sign-up and maybe we can arrange carpools and meeting times and places.

1. Huey

#110846 - 06/11/06 10:14 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
slamson00 Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Will try and get there to meet you guys on Sunday....should be fun. Would be great to see some NCCX members come by the Xterra Lifestyle Display!

Sign-up and maybe we can arrange carpools and meeting times and places.

1. Huey
2. Ryan (already in Sac...meet you there)
5.[/QB][/QUOTE]

#110847 - 07/11/06 08:07 AM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not sure what day I can be there to support, but I will keep you posted. Finishing up the paperwork on my new house, Yay...

#110848 - 08/11/06 04:28 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Huey Offline

wow, hardly any interest in this?

I'm open to other times, just can't go on Sat.

#110849 - 08/11/06 09:57 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Anonymous
Unregistered

Huey,

I'd love to go the the Sacramento Auto Show and represent the club; but, I will be out of town this coming weekend. I will be in the California Association of 4wheel Drive Club's annual Panamint Valley Days.

You guys got me into exotic bears. Even my mountain biking friends are now cognisant of "alien bears" because I told them about it when we go camping. I am going to Panamint to do some 4 wheel driving; but, also to search for the Hanaupah - the dreaded Panamint Desert Bear. smile I need to go inside the mines to have a better chance of encountering this creature. From what I heard, this beast is more terrifying than an alien bear. I will have my camera with me so I can take a picture of it. When we get a chance to take a picture of the alien bear next year, we can do a comparison between the 2 beasts. Maybe they are related. smile

Rommel

#110850 - 08/11/06 11:07 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm free friday but it's my wife's birthday, so I definitely cannot go on that day.

I'll be working 8am-2pm on sunday, I can meet you at your place before 3pm if you still want to go that late.

#110851 - 09/11/06 06:32 AM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im heading up there today. Gotta vist mom in the hospital. So Im killing to birds with one stone.
Kevin

#110852 - 09/11/06 06:03 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
olebiker Offline

Loc: Novato
We'd love go. Unfortunately, we have other plans we can't get out of. Rep us well and have a safe and great time!

#110853 - 09/11/06 09:45 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Only thing that made it worth while was driving the new toyata fj through the off road course. laugh
Kevin

#110854 - 10/11/06 07:33 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Tolleyy Offline

Loc: Wheatland, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by outbkjack:
The Only thing that made it worth while was driving the new toyata fj through the off road course. laugh
Kevin
And the empty table laugh

Did anybody get to do some climbing on those stairs?

BTW, Josh that is a sweet looking trailer.
04 Titan LE CC BT OR E-locker Hypertech max energy DIY airbox mod PAC-Audio IPOD navigation video interface with night vision back up camera 295/70/17 Terra Grapplers Bilstein 5100's all around with 08 PRO4X springs up front and lovin it!

#110855 - 10/11/06 08:42 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
slamson00 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tolleyy:
Quote:
Originally posted by outbkjack:
[b]The Only thing that made it worth while was driving the new toyata fj through the off road course. laugh
Kevin
And the empty table laugh

Did anybody get to do some climbing on those stairs?

BTW, Josh that is a sweet looking trailer.[/b]
Yeah...the table didn't show up till Friday morning so we had nothing Thursday to set up any of our stuff on untli today. I manned the table from about 5:00 to 8:00pm tonight.....had some people come by and inquire about the club/trucks. I would say we had about 10 people in the time I was there but during the day I was told activity was higher. Dave's yellow X with the 35" tires seems to be getting the most attention and questions with some people even wanting to crawl under it to see. If weather holds up tomorrow and Sunday hoping for a better turn out.

I was able to leave our club banner up when I left but had to put all else away incase it rains tonight. I will be there at 10:00 to set up in the morinng and plan on staying till at least when Dave gets there around noon.

I will take some updated pictures with our table set up.

#110856 - 10/11/06 08:45 PM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
slamson00 Offline

BTW...

Had a long conversation with John Nystrom, marketing Director of this region of Nissan North America. He is intersted in helping find a dearler sponsorship for our club. He is very enthusiastic in finding some way to further help expose our club and this may be a great way to get the word out (link to our club from their website.....NCCX show at their dealership...etc). Talk of even bringing CALX back with sponsorship if possible. Hopefully some of this will pan out. We wlil see

#110857 - 11/11/06 06:09 AM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glad I wasnt going crazy when I went thursday and didnt see a table.
kevin

#110858 - 11/11/06 09:34 AM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
So, what did it look like with the "table"? Anybody take a picture?

#110859 - 12/11/06 09:57 AM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Huey Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by slamson00:
BTW...

Had a long conversation with John Nystrom, marketing Director of this region of Nissan North America. He is intersted in helping find a dearler sponsorship for our club. He is very enthusiastic in finding some way to further help expose our club and this may be a great way to get the word out (link to our club from their website.....NCCX show at their dealership...etc). Talk of even bringing CALX back with sponsorship if possible. Hopefully some of this will pan out. We wlil see
Wow that's great new Ryan! We should def keep talking to Nissan about sponsorship or even just realted events. BTW, this year was the last year for the Xterra Championships event (Nissan pulled sponsorship) so another venue would be perfect.

BTW, I won't make it up to the show today Ryan. No one from the Bay Area can make it and I can't justify the gas for me to go alone. Thanks for all your effort put into this one! [ThumbsUp]

#110860 - 19/11/06 08:44 AM Re: NCCX group trip to Sac Auto Show? Sun 11/12
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was at the car show but you guys weren't set up. I have been interested in doing some mods on mine but with the thing being brand new my wife isn't into it. I think there are a couple mods that I can do such as the PML if I knew how to accomplish it. Haven't searched yet. Got rid of the Mud Flaps already. They are garbage. I had those things bent and cracked the first week. I would like to get rid of the snow shovel front bumper but warrenty is warrenty. I have been looking for a group of people that own the X that might have a good idea where some good trails are with all terrains.

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal