Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#113438 - 14/01/07 09:33 AM Lift shop in Reno/Sparks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone have a recommendation on a shop to do lift work on a Gen2 X?

TIA.

#113439 - 14/01/07 12:56 PM Re: Lift shop in Reno/Sparks
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can try to post here, CLICKY , since most of them know and live near the area they probably can point you to the right place. [Wave]

#113440 - 14/01/07 01:52 PM Re: Lift shop in Reno/Sparks
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is a place off of Rock Bl in Sparks called 4 Wheel Parts Performance Center. They are probebly the best I know of in Reno. Good knowledgable peaple, and willing to do anything. Phone # is (775)358-6866. Address is 540 South Rock Bl, Sparks.

Good Luck.

Casper
[drink]

#113441 - 14/01/07 08:50 PM Re: Lift shop in Reno/Sparks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the recommendation Casper.

I reg'd up on reno4x4.com. Seemed like most of those guys are Jeepers.

#113442 - 16/01/07 06:36 AM Re: Lift shop in Reno/Sparks
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
...not 4-wheel-parts anymore...it's now called total off road and they are a good bunch to work with. They are/will be working on a SAS X here real soon.

Another good fab shop is the one that did all my work--Samco Fabrication. Sam does a lot of work for Rod Hall and there is usually a race prepped H2 or two sitting in the shop.

The Reno4x4 board has most of the local runs listed as well and they haqppen year round. Also try the Hills Angels 4x4 site. You might take a little ribbing for the X, but it's all good and you'll be able to do anything from mild to wild runs. It's less about the vehicle and more about getting out and having fun with them and you'll run into folks running a variety of different rigs. I used to run an X and enjoyed the heck out of it (and still have parts/spares kicking around the garage... [Freak] )

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#113443 - 16/01/07 06:45 AM Re: Lift shop in Reno/Sparks
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
A little off topic...How are yah doing Josh? I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of the white stuff and am looking forward to spring and summer runs in the usual places smile

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal