2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#116506 - 29/08/03 11:21 PM Schedule Poll?
CCX Offline

Loc: California
Hey Huey or ALcoX

How about a poll for a more formal event schedule, with off road trips of some kind or a event once a month. etc. Made out months in advance, confused

Just a thought [Geek]

Chris

#116507 - 29/08/03 11:29 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Good idea Chis, I haven't heard from dave in months and this club has been quite dead recently... I'll post a poll soon, but will need more help from members because I too am quite busy now. We will need trail leaders and planners. Post here if you've got ideas.

#116508 - 30/08/03 12:01 AM Re: Schedule Poll?
CCX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Huey:
Good idea Chis, I haven't heard from dave in months and this club has been quite dead recently... I'll post a poll soon, but will need more help from members because I too am quite busy now. We will need trail leaders and planners. Post here if you've got ideas.
I know this is s realy a dumb question, but who is DAVE/AlcoX, and should he step dowm temporariliy as moderator to move this club to the next level -
and that is just having a schedule that at least 6 months known and planned [Wave]

#116509 - 01/09/03 09:42 AM Re: Schedule Poll?
olebiker Offline

Loc: Novato
I have time to help out if needed.
I know a couple of trails, a little about computers and I'm always up for an adventure.
And, I often put posts up inviting others on runs.
I agree with Chris, let's generate a little more interest here and organize events a little more in advance and possibly a little more often. [Uh Oh !]

#116510 - 01/09/03 02:11 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
AlcoX Offline

Loc: Brentwood, CA
CCX, I apologize to everyone in the club that there is nothing going on right now, but i've been extremely busy. I just bought a new house and have a new job. If anyone would like to take over the coodinator spot, please step forward.

#116511 - 01/09/03 09:31 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
Huey Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by AlcoX:
CCX, I apologize to everyone in the club that there is nothing going on right now, but i've been extremely busy. I just bought a new house and have a new job. If anyone would like to take over the coodinator spot, please step forward.
Congrats on the house Dave! [Wave] BTW, try and give me a call back when you get a chance. smile

#116512 - 01/09/03 09:39 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
Huey Offline

Ok, so here's my thoughts on this issue. I think that we either a) find a temp coordinator to fill in for Dave while he's busy or b) allocate a month to a member to coordinate a run.

Ideally "a" would be best if someone would like to volunteer, but if we did "b" each volunteer member could plan the event and email me the info for distribution via email, website, and message board.

What do you guys think? One trip per month isn't much and will make this club a closer knit community. BTW, club runs should be stock 4x4 friendly and if the 4x2s can come too that would be great also. smile It's *our* club, let's make it better!

[Wave]

btw, I can still post meet and greets.

#116513 - 01/09/03 10:27 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
CCX Offline

Quote:
Ok, so here's my thoughts on this issue. I think that we either a) find a temp coordinator to fill in for Dave while he's busy or b) allocate a month to a member to coordinate a run.

Ideally "a" would be best if someone would like to volunteer, but if we did "b" each volunteer member could plan the event and email me the info for distribution via email, website, and message board.

What do you guys think? One trip per month isn't much and will make this club a closer knit community. BTW, club runs should be stock 4x4 friendly and if the 4x2s can come too that would be great also. smile It's *our* club, let's make it better!

[Wave]

btw, I can still post meet and greets.
OK, we all get too busy, but planning trips in advance allows all of us to plan ahead. SCCX tries to do a trip every month.
So let's work on a plan (I'm off for a week starting Wed.)

Suggestions for next few months

Sept. - http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000698

Oct. - http://www.sccxterra.com/calx4.html

Chris smile

#116514 - 02/09/03 04:52 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
Huey Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by CCX:

Sept. - http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000698
Gary you good with making this an official club outing? If so I'll post and email these out for Sept and Oct.

#116515 - 02/09/03 05:14 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
olebiker Offline

Loc: Novato
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by CCX:
[b]
Gary you good with making this an official club outing? If so I'll post and email these out for Sept and Oct.[/b]
Certainly! I'll be in there the 19th, but will come out to meet anyone interested in doing the run. wink

#116516 - 02/09/03 10:11 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
Huey Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by olebiker:
Certainly! I'll be in there the 19th, but will come out to meet anyone interested in doing the run. wink
If you've got more info on the area and trip send it my way and I'll get things rolling this weekend.

#116517 - 03/09/03 03:21 PM Re: Schedule Poll?
Dos Equis Offline

Loc: Concord
I am willing to help out as well. I'll go on scouting runs, or help coordinate events, etc.. Let me know what I can do. I have put up a few trips in the past.

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal