2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#116596 - 05/12/03 02:29 PM ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
Here's the deal...I don't use the winch and the bumper and would like to go back to a stock bumper. I believe that a 2000-2001 would have the same setup. There is a catch. You would need to offer me a fair ammount for the bumper and winch and you would need to come to Reno to make the swap--I have all the tools that we would need. I also have a set of black steelies (painted) with BigO XT's installed (5) that also need to go (for a reasonable ammount). there is also a set of 5 2001 XE wheels in rough shape that I would give away, and a set of 98? Enkeii Pathy wheels that need to go as well.

I think we could have everything done within five hours--fewer if you have experience, but just in case plan on an overnighter at casa de me. Once I find out you are on the way I will start taking the stuff off of my truck and that should save a considerable ammount of time.

e-mail me with any questions or interest.

I forgot to add that I would be throwing in a complete Masterpull recovery kit to go with the new MP 3/8 rope that was installed. It has an extension, tree saver, snatchblock and shackles. It's a pretty sweet setup.

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#116597 - 05/12/03 03:00 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
Anonymous
Unregistered

i've got a 2002 se s/c, do you think the swap would work on that?

inked.operator...

#116598 - 05/12/03 03:09 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by inked operator:

inked.operator...
It will fit, but you will need to modify your grill a bit.

What's the story Charlie? Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope you aren't getting rid of your X. BTW, I can help you make good use of that winch, just install a locker and we can have some real fun next Aug/Sept. laugh
[Wave]

#116599 - 05/12/03 06:48 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
Anonymous
Unregistered

What luck, I live 20 minutes from you, and am VERY interested in the bumper and possible the winch. Question, how much and what do you want to trade, my front bumper? Let me know. I have a winch already, would you be interested in just letting go of the bumper? This might be my first REAL mod laugh laugh You can also PM me if need be.

#116600 - 05/12/03 07:49 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
NthLJ Offline

Huey: Nope, keepin the X, it's just spending a lot of time on the street as a daily driver. I might make some of the lighter/closer runs, but that would be about it for now. School is taking way too much time--and I'm doing a lot of volunteer work (though some of it turned into a paying gig at least for the next month or so...).

Casper: I was hoping to sell/trade them as a pair. The winch is a MileMarker 10,500 Hydrolic loaded with MP 3/8" rope (100') and the burley end hook. It's got a roller fairlead right now and you would probably want to change it to an aluminum hawse type later. The recovery kit is loaded pretty well, you can see it HERE I was thinking $900-1000 for the works including the synthetic line and winch accesories kit (those alone are about $400) and I would also want your stock bumper. Electrical is the work of the devil, so the KC's, if you want them, you would have to hook those up. I have air tools, so getting the bumper off shouldn't be a problem. Anyway with that information in mind, feel free to make a counter offer if it's something you are interested in.

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#116601 - 05/12/03 07:58 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
NthLJ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by inked operator:

inked.operator...
It may work, but I need a front end from a 2000-2001, Sorry. Thanks for the interest though [Wave]

#116602 - 05/12/03 08:09 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
Anonymous
Unregistered

CharlieX: Thanks for the info. It is alittle out of my price range though. As I have both a winch and recovery kit from my last truck I don't want to be rude and offer to low a price. If you decide to split them up in the future, I would be very interested in the bumper, otherwise thanks for the info and time. smile

#116603 - 05/12/03 08:21 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
NthLJ Offline

Not a problem. I'm just afraid if I split stuff up I would have a ton of useless stuff in the garage. Maybe we can do a run sometime. Probably will have the stuff then too smile That Shrock Bumper is looking good, as is the Calmini. Gotta like Truckee, lots of jumping off points from there. Anyhoo, see you around.

#116604 - 05/12/03 08:32 PM Re: ARB w/MM winch installed for trade...
Anonymous
Unregistered

If I can't find a used one then I will probebly go with the Calmini one. As for Truckee there is no place better in my opinion. laugh [ThumbsUp] I'm up for a run anytime, but I am only availible on Wed. and Thur. untill summer. If you are ever in Truckee look me up.
See ya [Wave]

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal