2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115242 - 19/05/04 02:36 PM Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
slamson00 Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Anybody here local to Nocal willing to place a joint order from Shrockworks so we can get a 10% discount on their sliders? If so please feel free to email me and we can discuss from there.

Thanks

CJ
slamson00@yahoo.com

#115243 - 07/06/04 01:11 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
Dos Equis Offline

Loc: Concord
Sorry Slamson,

I just got mine. They took forever to get here, but they look good. Definitely a two person job to hold those things up while you try and get the bolts started. I hope to get a steel bumper soon. I'll let you know when, just in case you have not ordered your sliders yet.

-Dos

#115244 - 07/06/04 02:08 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
slamson00 Offline

Glad to hear you like them.................please do when you are ready let me know.......I figure any little bit saved is a positive towards me selling this purchase to my wife. LOL

I assume you like the way they look (guess you haven't had a chance to try them out yet). Once again when you are ready to spend some more money let me know. Talk to you later

#115245 - 21/06/04 02:05 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
slamson00 Offline

Anybody out there want to do this with me? If we both order something (doesn't have to be sliders) at the same time we get 10% off our order. If you are getting sliders Shrockworks is also having FREE SHIPPING on their sliders until July 5th!! That is a savings of somewhere around $60.

So basically if we both order sliders we can get them (unpainted for example) shipped to our door for only $269? Not bad....I am going to order so if interested let me know and we can go from there

Ryan
Sacramento, CA.

slamson00@yahoo.com

#115246 - 21/06/04 03:47 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
puffdc Offline

Loc: NOR CAL
why dont you get some local ones from roger???
http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/RockSliderZ.shtml#NXT

#115247 - 22/06/04 02:43 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
slamson00 Offline

Yeah thanks for the link. I have looked at those...and at around $250 it is hard to resist (not to mention they are local). AS of right now I like the look a little bit more of the shrockbars....with the Calmini right behind.

#115248 - 22/06/04 03:19 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
sonnyc Offline

Loc: SJ, CA.
If you're going with the round bar slider, checkout this hi-lift adapter . It's designed to give a better supported surface.

#115249 - 22/06/04 03:57 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
slamson00 Offline

Thanks for the link......as of now I am kind of locked in a struggle between Shrockworks and Calmini

#115250 - 22/06/04 08:03 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by Dos Equis:
Sorry Slamson,

I just got mine. They took forever to get here, but they look good. Definitely a two person job to hold those things up while you try and get the bolts started. I hope to get a steel bumper soon. I'll let you know when, just in case you have not ordered your sliders yet.

-Dos
Just got my sliders, and was able to put them on by myself tonight (what a pain!). It is definatly easier with 2 people. I am going wheeling this weekend, so I will test them out and get pics.

#115251 - 22/06/04 09:55 PM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by slamson00:
Anybody out there want to do this with me? If we both order something (doesn't have to be sliders) at the same time we get 10% off our order. If you are getting sliders Shrockworks is also having FREE SHIPPING on their sliders until July 5th!! That is a savings of somewhere around $60.

So basically if we both order sliders we can get them (unpainted for example) shipped to our door for only $269? Not bad....I am going to order so if interested let me know and we can go from there

Ryan
Sacramento, CA.

slamson00@yahoo.com
Where did you see that there was free shipping?

#115252 - 23/06/04 07:56 AM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
slamson00 Offline

Look under the "Manufacturer Row" forum for the post titled:

"4th of July - FREE SHIPPING SALE!!!! "

#115253 - 23/06/04 09:25 AM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
Well, Ryan, if you can't get enough people to join up with you and if you get desperate and if you're ever planning on coming near the South Bay, drop me a note. I'm sure my "Texas/SWXC" sliders feel quite unappreciated now that they've been sitting in the garage collecting dust for about 9 months. Considering my work schedule and the fact that I'm not looking to change shifts, I figure I won't be doing any offroading anytime soon, so as a service to my brother, I should probably get rid of them so they don't add to the clutter in our already-crowded garage.

To quote the little bird outside my window, "Cheap, cheap."

#115254 - 23/06/04 10:15 AM Re: Joint Shrockworks order so we can save?
slamson00 Offline

Jeff

Good to hear from you again. You are like Superman to my rescue!! I have actually been looking for used sliders for sometime now....but have given up on it being close by so was thinking of investing my right arm on some new ones.

It just so happens that my sister lives down in your area and if I cant get there to pick them up, I know she could. Give me a PM or an email and we can talk more about the details.

I assume your sliders are styled after the Calmini ones? What are the SWXC sliders? What ever they are I am still VERY interested. laugh

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal