2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115562 - 06/09/04 04:50 PM My offroad career is over...
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
My offroad career is over...at least until I'm through school (1-2 years of commuting to the internship). I just took delivery on a *2WD* Titan SE (pretty much loaded) and am going back to "pavement pounding" for the time being. I had someone at the dealer looking out for the truck for me and it was too good a deal to pass up. It'll be hard to get used to the improved mileage and power, but I think I'll manage [Geek] somehow... :rolleyes: It's been a great few years and I'm sure I'll drop by from time to time (if for nothing else than to get rid of stuff I find in the garage left over from the Xterra experience. Take Care, and Happy Trails... [Wave]

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#115563 - 06/09/04 05:45 PM Re: My offroad career is over...
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
D'OH!! Another one bites the dust! frown

(You can pick up an ol beater 4x4 for under $1500 somewhere laugh )

#115564 - 06/09/04 08:45 PM Re: My offroad career is over...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry to hear that CharlieX. frown Does that mean you traded in the X? If so to bad. I would have liked to get a few things off of your truck, you know, trade you parts(and some cash) to make the X more stock looking. :rolleyes: That way you would get a better trade in deal. laugh If you still have it, and want to trade a few parts, let me know. :p Although I need to wait tell I get mine back. Any time you want to ride along, give me a call, I am always happy to have a pasanger.

[Wave]
Casper

P.S. I KNOW you have plans to mod the Titan. :rolleyes: Even if it is a 2wd. Any thing for more power, right. Let me know, I would love to help.

#115565 - 06/09/04 09:17 PM Re: My offroad career is over...
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
Nope, no mods--I'm just going to drive it, and believe me, power mods aren't needed...maybe later.

The X is down at the dealer, and Jim and crew hooked me up with a good deal on the trade (well above kbb trade-in because of the mods). I would have put the word out, but this was a "trap door spider" kind of deal and I needed to take advantage of it. With the rebate, and of course starting the loan process all over again, I ended up paying $2 extra per month :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, Gary said I could ride along on runs as balast smile I suppose I could set up a run or two...Bear Valley Loop would be a good one, It has a nice campsite I could park the 2WD and then I could show you all the run [Wave]

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#115566 - 06/09/04 10:09 PM Re: My offroad career is over...
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Well I guess congrats on the new purchase Charlie.

Aleast you went out with a bang on that last trip for WAMP! laugh

#115567 - 09/09/04 06:00 PM Re: My offroad career is over...
Tolleyy Offline

Loc: Wheatland, CA
You won't regret that Titan... Man I just love mine! Big ear to ear grin eveytime I hit that skinny pedal laugh

And for my wheeler I picked up a cheap little Samurai that I'll tow to the trails with my Titan... now just gotta get it trail worthy :rolleyes:
04 Titan LE CC BT OR E-locker Hypertech max energy DIY airbox mod PAC-Audio IPOD navigation video interface with night vision back up camera 295/70/17 Terra Grapplers Bilstein 5100's all around with 08 PRO4X springs up front and lovin it!

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal