Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#113289 - 07/01/08 11:19 PM It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
It's been a while, but lets get these things rolling again.

Is this Tuesdays 01/15

6:30PM

In-N-Out
MaCarthy Ranch
50 Ranch Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035

Sign-up and let me know if you prefer a different date.

In for the BURGER
------------------
1. Huey

#113290 - 08/01/08 10:39 AM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude, Huey.... I see you're living in Hayward. What on earth are you doing going to Milpitas to go to an In-N-Out when you've got Val's right there in town? I grew up there in Hayward, on the hill on D St. I tell ya, if you pulled together one of these Eat-N-Greets there, no one would ever want to go anywhere else. Those burgers are life-changing. [Too much XOC] [ThumbsUp]

#113291 - 08/01/08 12:16 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy New Year

Can we make it Tuesday, Jan. 15? I will be in SF that day for a conference.

#113292 - 08/01/08 10:24 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

tuesdays good

#113293 - 08/01/08 11:14 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Huey Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
Dude, Huey.... I see you're living in Hayward. What on earth are you doing going to Milpitas to go to an In-N-Out when you've got Val's right there in town? I grew up there in Hayward, on the hill on D St. I tell ya, if you pulled together one of these Eat-N-Greets there, no one would ever want to go anywhere else. Those burgers are life-changing. [Too much XOC] [ThumbsUp]
OMG I live on the hill on D St and have yet to check out that joint! every time i go there the line is out the door and I'm too hungry to wait. One day...plus i keep hearing how those burgers are the bomb!

BTW, it's in Milpitis because I work in San Jose and most of the members are in the south bay.

I switched it to Tuesday guys smile

#113294 - 09/01/08 01:28 AM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tuesday at 6:30pm. hmmm I believe I could make that work. Have quick bite b4 drive to az.

#113295 - 09/01/08 01:21 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will be there. Look forward to seeing everybody.

#113296 - 09/01/08 04:22 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Huey - you have GOT to visit Vals and have a milkshake/burger.

Make sure your stomach is empty when you go (which could get tricky since there is usually a long wait).

#113297 - 10/01/08 04:46 AM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
Oh, crap, it's a Tuesday. I can make that since it's an off night.

BTW, this would be a good opportunity for me to unload some of my old X stuff in case anyone is interested in reselling it for extra cash - assuming you think you can resell it - I'm too lazy to do it myself. Everything was off my deceased '00 SE 4x4.

Factory Step Rails
Factory Gear Basket
Yakima Safari Rack
A "poser" self-made light bar w/ 2 KC lights

I don't think they even make the Safari Rack anymore. Don't confuse it with the more heavy duty Load Warrior. I should still have the horizontal Mighty Mounts for the rack somewhere.

The light bar is a "poser" because I never bothered to finish the wiring to get them to work, so it can sit atop the truck, but the lights will be non-functional. To be honest, I think I might've hacked up the wiring so much, I'm not sure if the lights are even salvageable for use elsewhere, but if anyone wants to try, that's fine with me. They'd be a bit out of place on my Mazda3. Hehe.

Hmmm. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if the Safari Rack will fit in my 3. Haha. I'm sure as heck not going to try to carry it on top.

EDIT: Oops. In case you didn't infer it, the stuff would be free of charge.

#113298 - 10/01/08 09:25 AM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Huey:
Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
[b]Dude, Huey.... I see you're living in Hayward. What on earth are you doing going to Milpitas to go to an In-N-Out when you've got Val's right there in town? I grew up there in Hayward, on the hill on D St. I tell ya, if you pulled together one of these Eat-N-Greets there, no one would ever want to go anywhere else. Those burgers are life-changing. [Too much XOC] [ThumbsUp]
OMG I live on the hill on D St and have yet to check out that joint! every time i go there the line is out the door and I'm too hungry to wait. One day...plus i keep hearing how those burgers are the bomb!

BTW, it's in Milpitis because I work in San Jose and most of the members are in the south bay.

I switched it to Tuesday guys smile [/b]
How crazy! I lived at 2333, just up the street from San Felipe Park. I went to Fairview Elementary on Maud. Dude, I shed serious blood on that street. Eatin' crap on my BMX, eatin' crap on the park equipment (back then the equipment was all metal and wood and there was a 25 foot-tall fiberglass rocket you could climb. I climbed on the outside and stood on the nose cone.).

But seriously, dude, don't wait another day. Make it your dinner tonight. Vals's is the best friggin' burger around. Absolutely worth the wait. Fries are awesome, shakes are awesome... you name it, it's good. One order of fries feeds a couple people. The only down side is trying to find a parking place. That can be a bit rough. But even when you are done eating and you go back out to find your car has a ding in the door, or your window's been busted out, you won't care, because in your belly will be a giant wad of greasy American perfection. Bay-bee!!! [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#113299 - 14/01/08 05:20 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
Still on for tomorrow?

I guess I don't have to bring the junk with me. Good!

#113300 - 14/01/08 05:26 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Huey Offline

Still on, see you guys tomorrow.

#113301 - 14/01/08 10:08 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow. I just found this thread. I'm bummed, because I'd love to make it tomorrow night, but I'm going to be in Napa for a business dinner.

Let me know when you guys are getting together next. I'd love to bring my X down and meet up with you...

-JC

#113302 - 15/01/08 09:58 AM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by John Cocktosen:
Wow. I just found this thread. I'm bummed, because I'd love to make it tomorrow night, but I'm going to be in Napa for a business dinner.

Let me know when you guys are getting together next. I'd love to bring my X down and meet up with you...

-JC
Dude... great name. Gotta love Chevy. [ThumbsUp]

#113303 - 15/01/08 10:53 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks guys! I had a blast meeting all of you. Looking forward to wheeling wit u guys in July

#113304 - 16/01/08 08:34 AM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

as always good times [drink] and learned a bunch [ThumbsUp]

#113305 - 16/01/08 11:11 AM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, I found the trail, it's Pichacho Peak. looks like a fun trail to run!

#113306 - 05/03/08 09:01 PM Re: It's back! In-N-Out meet and greet
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey there, just wondering if there was anything going on in this club.. im in stockton CA but im in san francisco all the time and have family all over the bay area! id like to meet some other X owners because all the ones in my town are deadstock haha well anyway, just wanted to drop a hi to yall

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal