As I think I mentioned here before, a friend and I usually plan and execute one off-road trip a month or so, our last (nov 15) trip would seem to be our last in the Sequoias for a while, so, now we're looking for dec and jan trips. We want to do the desert in the winter, but are thinking perhaps later in the winter as we'd like to stay there longer than holiday schedules will allow. I think the NCCX mentioned going to Hollister, so I was wondering when. We've got a party of 3(vehicles) wanting to go, thought it would be great if we could sync with the NCCX. So far the weekends dec 20-21 are out(wedding), dec 26-27 questionable(jeep owner having a baby, thinks he might be able to squeeze in a day trip), and the jan 3-4 might also have complications. Other than that, let me know what might be good in dec-jan, I need some help, our Pathfinder friend went jeep cherokee(which she thinks is our equal[stock '91 [Freak] [Freak] ]), and the other guy is a lifted wrangler, I'm getting tired of hearing "it's a jeep thing" Let me know...

Our last trip to Hollister
MV