Anybody know of a decent shop in the Sunnyvale Santa Clara area (or San Jose) to work on A/C?

Answers for the questions I know will come:

Well, it quit blowing cold sometime over the winter [Crybaby] , and I just didn't care 'till now, not that it's hot yet, but it's working on it. [Uh Oh !]

Yes, I checked the Freon pressure, it was fine, but I topped it off to the max recommended pressure anyways just in case. The compressor turns on, and even loads the engine, the fan blows air, I hear a hhiissss sound from the AC as usual, but no cold air (yes the heater is off). About 2 yrs ago I dunked the front end under water - whole story there, and after that, the AC didn't work for a couple days, then it did work and all the lines froze up. I let it rest a couple more days, and then it all worked fine. I wonder if I got some electronic valve wet and it won't open??? I understand that the lines freezing up means that the Expansion Valve is plugged up. That'll be my first suggestion to the mechanic. I would try and replace it myself if anyone would be willing to help me. I don't know what to do with all the freon (or R-22?) though.