Here's the deal...I don't use the winch and the bumper and would like to go back to a stock bumper. I believe that a 2000-2001 would have the same setup. There is a catch. You would need to offer me a fair ammount for the bumper and winch and you would need to come to Reno to make the swap--I have all the tools that we would need. I also have a set of black steelies (painted) with BigO XT's installed (5) that also need to go (for a reasonable ammount). there is also a set of 5 2001 XE wheels in rough shape that I would give away, and a set of 98? Enkeii Pathy wheels that need to go as well.

I think we could have everything done within five hours--fewer if you have experience, but just in case plan on an overnighter at casa de me. Once I find out you are on the way I will start taking the stuff off of my truck and that should save a considerable ammount of time.

e-mail me with any questions or interest.

I forgot to add that I would be throwing in a complete Masterpull recovery kit to go with the new MP 3/8 rope that was installed. It has an extension, tree saver, snatchblock and shackles. It's a pretty sweet setup.

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart