Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#123058 - 13/03/04 04:14 PM Great New From NTN
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since of July 2001 I have been a fathful customer to the North Texas Nissan Dealership here and have been very pleased over the years with this dealership due to their commitment of total customer satisfaction and quality worhmanship. Over the passed three years I've added a few modification to my truck as some of you already know, afterwards taking the truck back to the same dealership and have recieved their blessings and hassel-free assurance that these modifications would not interfere with my extended (100K) manufacturers' warranty. I have never had a warranty issue with them either due basic repairs, recalls or to any of the modifications done to my truck. North Texas Nissan has been simply great about everything they have done and I do mean everything. So with that said as of today, Saturday March 23th 2004 I'm proud to announce that the North Texas Nissan Dealarship located at; 5650 S. Stemmons Freeway in Corinth, TX 76210 will offer a 20% discount on all OEM, NISMO and all other parts in stock to all TNT members. Not to forget our Xterra friends at XOC the dealership parts manager (Mr. Mark Budenhagen) has extended the same offer to all SWXC members as well. You will be required to show your membership cards to have the discount applied to any purchases made at this dealership. Now on the same subject I would like to encourage all of our TNT members as well as the SWXC members to take there business, warranty work, maintenance items and of course their "Money" to the North Texas Nissan Dealership and show our support as well. But wait, if a 20% discount didn't catch your attention it gets even better. Mark (parts manager) at NTN dealership has expressed and shown interst in also possibly carrying and offering other after market parts & items as well as the Nismo brand items for our trucks as well. He is very interested in our opinion and as to what items we would want them to carry and/or offer in the future ie: Lockers, Suspension lift kits, Pop-chargers & Custom MAF tubes are just a few items to mention for an example plus more. We need to get togther and compile a resonable list of parts & items (non-oem) that we would like to be able to purchase from this dealership so we can start are new and exclusive relationship with this dealership. If we can show our support we will be able to have the discount extended to these items as well and that's great news. Also in the near furture (date not set) maybe either May or June the North Texas Nissan dealership is going to have a large sale on special order, nismo items and stockplied parts with a gathering of Nissan owners and their (daily driver) sport and off-road vehicles. There will be awards giving away for each class and possibly gift packages not to mention free food for all.......I will keep all of you posted as more of this information becomes available.

Sincerely a Proud Memeber of SWXC, TNT & TMTC [Smoking]
"Herk"

So, to the SWXC & TNT Club officers and on behalf of all the SWXC & TNT members here I invite you to please take the time to develope a list of items you plan on purchasing in the future and/or would want to be able to buy right here from a well known, highly recommended and award winning Nissan dealership (2003 Owner Satisfaction) our furture looks bright and we may have a possible new TNT sponsor.

Parts Manager / Mark Budenhagen
Direct: (940) 270-9058
5650 S. Stemmons Frwy Corinth, TX 76210 / I-35 at Shady Shores Exit.
www.northtexasnissan.com

#123059 - 13/03/04 06:42 PM Re: Great New From NTN
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
So, from what I understand they *may* offer discounts on their aftermarket stuff, correct? What are they 'requiring' for this? Courtesy offers 25% off, but definately not on the non-Nissan stuff. Are they going to carry the same line of stuff as Courtesy? If so, that wold make for some friendly price competition between dealers...

On a side note, I think Herk's new nickname should be Brevity. smile

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#123060 - 13/03/04 07:03 PM Re: Great New From NTN
Anonymous
Unregistered

We have an opportunity here to directly deal with the parts manager of the dealership and show them what we want and what aftermarket items we would like the parts department to carry as well. As far as the aftermarket discount goes it's to soon to say for sure as for we are just now opening the doors. But untill now the only Nissan dealership in the metroplex that offered discounts to us (SWXC & TNT) including any aftermarket products was Courtesy and as you said I think a little friendly price competition between dealers could only be of a good benefit for us.....I'll bet if I take the 25% issue up to them we could get them to match it. This is why I need your input and possibly some help as well.

Brevity maybe, determined absolutely for sure

#123061 - 13/03/04 09:04 PM Re: Great New From NTN
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
paragraph breaks would be a nice thing to have.. do they offer those?

#123062 - 13/03/04 09:08 PM Re: Great New From NTN
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
The SWXC gets discounts from more than just Courtesy. We get them from Bankston (Irving, Dallas and Lewisville) as well as Trophy in Mesquite.

#123063 - 14/03/04 08:04 AM Re: Great New From NTN
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Quote:
Originally posted by Herk:
This is why I need ... some help as well.
Email me.

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal