Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#123777 - 13/07/04 11:54 AM DFW 4x4 shops
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know it's the middle of summer but I need some help with putting on an idler arm brace and a steering stabilizer. I don't have any decent tools and my apartments are kinda uppety they don't allow you to "do any work to your vehicle outside of cleaning", I can understand but that's so [Rainbow] . All that said I really don't know what the hell I'm doing anyway so any shops ya'll could recommend are greatly appreciated .....unless one of you guys want to do it for some beer and a few bucks while I hand you the tools??? (seriously though watch and learn).

#123778 - 13/07/04 01:52 PM Re: DFW 4x4 shops
hattrik21 Offline

Loc: Lewisville, Texas
I did both myself and are both easy. I'm in Lewisville and will be moving into a house in about 2 weeks. You more than welcome to come out after we move in on one Saturday and we can do it. It won't take long to do.
www.TheNewX.org
It is in Men that we must place our hope.

#123779 - 13/07/04 02:34 PM Re: DFW 4x4 shops
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
We have mod days fairly frequently (mostly when several people have new toys to put on) - keep an eye out here and on TNT and come out to one of 'em. You'll get the benefit of excellent air tools, knowledgeable people, and a pretty fun day

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal