Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#123960 - 14/07/05 07:14 PM Anyone active duty or civil service?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just curious I saw a white/silver X when I was cruisin' on Ft. Sam Houston the other day to go get lunch with my dad. Had a nice ARB and some kind of roof rack, wasn't a Load Warrior and that's the only one I can pick out of a bunch. Just curious if that's any of yall.

#123961 - 15/07/05 12:02 PM Re: Anyone active duty or civil service?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have a Silver '04 and have been in the Sam Houston area for about a month. I am in the process of relocating to Boerne, just north of San Antonio within the next 2 weeks. I got a job as a parachute rigger at Camp Stanley. Maybe we could find a few places to go wheelin' sometime.

Leon

#123962 - 15/07/05 05:56 PM Re: Anyone active duty or civil service?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ahhhhhh I see, do you happen to have Maryland plates on the X?

#123963 - 15/07/05 07:24 PM Re: Anyone active duty or civil service?
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, I have NC plates. I don't think I am the X that you saw. I just got here and am visiting family before starting the new job.

#123964 - 16/07/05 05:42 AM Re: Anyone active duty or civil service?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Beast,
Where do ya wheel? If you need a place, let's hook up and get some of the other SA X's and hit the Den sometime.
Patrick

#123965 - 16/07/05 10:32 AM Re: Anyone active duty or civil service?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I haven't been wheelin' over there yet. I officially move into my new place in Boerne, on the 24th of this month. Then shortly after that we should get together and go. I'll keep you posted on the board here. BTW, where is the Den? Is it in the San Antonio area?

Leon

#123966 - 16/07/05 08:12 PM Re: Anyone active duty or civil service?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, it's over by Ingram Mall. Lots of trails, some rock, mud, all sorts of obstacles. It's basically Leon Creek(which is only a creek every five years - that's when it floods).

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal