Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#128687 - 14/05/06 03:48 PM mod day help
Anonymous
Unregistered

right now i am not member of the SWXC but i would be but i am only 16 right now...i am thinkin of getting a 3" SL and 2" body and when school gets out..i was wonder if there was a mod day..if i could get some help under experience eyes..and if they could be all done in one mod day..or if it wuold take 2..i would give money for food and drink if i could get some help...just wonderin if there was going to be a mod day sometime during the summer and where would it be

thanks

#128688 - 14/05/06 07:38 PM Re: mod day help
Anonymous
Unregistered

if you can get the money for all of that, I think we could get most of it done in one day. The body lift takes longer, but I believe we have done it in one day. let us know when you want to do it, and we can help you out. [Wave]

#128689 - 15/05/06 08:56 AM Re: mod day help
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
It probably *could* be done in one day, but I think it would be smarter to plan on two. You don't want to rush things and end up messing something up wink

#128690 - 15/05/06 12:34 PM Re: mod day help
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have to agree with Kaiser on this one. You could do all that in one day assuming everything went smoothly but even then it would be a long day. When was the last time you tried a major mod on a truck and everything went smoothly?

I think you should plan on 3-4 hours for the front suspension lift and 2-3 hours for the rear. It will take several more hours to do the BL.

Having club members work a long long day to help get my T-case gears done I know that is a lot to ask for in one day.

#128691 - 15/05/06 07:26 PM Re: mod day help
Anonymous
Unregistered

alright thanks for the info ill talk to you guys this summer when i need help ..thanks a bunch

#128692 - 22/05/06 07:04 AM Re: mod day help
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Mod day being planned here .

This is a great chance to learn how stuff goes together under the Xterra. I think we'll be doing a 2" body lift among other things.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal