Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#122043 - 14/07/04 05:01 PM My boat is for sale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Posting in the club forum because this is a non Xterra related item.

Reason for selling, need to get rid of it. This is not the kind of boat I want and probably not the kind you want. Price is very flexable. I am sad to part with the motor, but I really don't want an outboard. This outboard is perfect for 16-18ft fishing boats, but is not a long shaft so it won't work on pontoon boats. A stainless low pitch prop and a higher aluminum pitch prop are included. Depth finder and some other goodies as well. The hull could probably be repaired for under $100 yourself.

My boat is for sale $1000 OBO. motor less than 150 hours on rebuild, bored .030 over. New fuel pump. 18gallon tank. Boat hull has a bad spot in it, fix it or trash it. 140HP 1972 Evinrude motor, hull is a 73 VIP. No trailer. Have title for both boat and motor.

#122044 - 16/07/04 10:27 AM Re: My boat is for sale
Anonymous
Unregistered

What kind of depth finder.... willing to take that off your hands if you don't mind parting it out.

John

#122045 - 16/07/04 06:33 PM Re: My boat is for sale
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't mind parting it out... I am taking the boat to someone tomorrow to see if they want to bing it, will pull the finder and transducer. It's just a smaller with with like a 5x8 screen. Forgot the name, but the most popular brand, and it shows you the little fishies and the depth pretty darn acuratly.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal