Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130692 - 14/01/07 06:48 PM Total Chaos Xterra siting in San Fernando Valley
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was a silver xterra with a huge total chaos sticker near the rocker panel. Anyone know whos it is? I would like to see it in person. I drove passed by it at an intersection. Looked really nice.

#130693 - 14/01/07 07:00 PM Re: Total Chaos Xterra siting in San Fernando Valley
Anonymous
Unregistered

That would be the man, the myth, EditorX.

And the the TC setup works as good as it looks.

#130694 - 15/01/07 08:14 AM Re: Total Chaos Xterra siting in San Fernando Valley
Anonymous
Unregistered

Must have been mine. I'll be at the next SCCX run if you want to come out and have a look. If not, I am sure you are somewhat local to me.

#130695 - 15/01/07 08:29 AM Re: Total Chaos Xterra siting in San Fernando Valley
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was driving a black color crew cab frontier going South on Winnetka and you were at a red light. I waved but doubt you saw. Nevertheless, sweet looking X. I live in Granada Hills. Please let me know when the next sccx run is.

#130696 - 15/01/07 08:52 AM Re: Total Chaos Xterra siting in San Fernando Valley
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pcar993:
I was driving a black color crew cab frontier going South on Winnetka and you were at a red light. I waved but doubt you saw. Nevertheless, sweet looking X. I live in Granada Hills. Please let me know when the next sccx run is.
I did see you actually. I did a quick wave back but you were 3/4 through the intersection. Anyway, the next run is this weekend. Here is the thread for the information. Come on out if you can make it.

http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000549

#130697 - 15/01/07 03:15 PM Re: Total Chaos Xterra siting in San Fernando Valley
Anonymous
Unregistered

So it's this coming Sunday? Mind if we caravan?

#130698 - 15/01/07 04:12 PM Re: Total Chaos Xterra siting in San Fernando Valley
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pcar993:
So it's this coming Sunday? Mind if we caravan?
We can do that. Drop me a PM and we'll set it up. Anyone else in the SCV or SF Valley can do the same.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal