Dang, just checked out the trip you guys have planned for the 24th and 25th, sounds like fun, but we just finished planning our monthly trip for the weekend before. Doubtful I'll be able to do two weekends in a row... But I thought I'd post our plans in case anyone does get to play every weekend, or can't make the 24th,25th trip.

Next weekend, the 17-18th(with 19th a holiday for some), we're heading southward towards Redrock Canyon S.P., to try the Last Chance Canyon trail, and others nearby. Should be fun,we'll be leaving Sat at roughly 8am(we can't get the women to agree to anything earlier), camping overnight(possibly sun night as well if I feel like playing hooky from work mon...). If any one is interested let me know, esp. if some that have Mon off want to make it a longer trip, it may influence my decision of how I'll feel Mon(I think I feel a 24hr flu coming on...). I'm told to expect it to take us about 2.5hrs to reach Redrock Canyon S.P., our likely camping spot and "jumping off" area. If anyone wants to meet either there or at/near Mojave, let me know. We'll be 2 X's and an XJ, that I know of... if anyone is interested, let me know, and in any case, you guys have fun over the 24th and 25th.
MV