this past weekend, I got on the skinny pedal while in 2wd thinking I could make it up a hill without stopping to lock in 4wd... The tranny spun from 1st to 2nd, then back to 1st (need more oomph!) and I decided to stop and lock in 4wd to make it the rest of the way. Once I hit the gas again, it didn't wanna go anywhere. I put the pedal to the floor and it went forward a couple of inches before coming to a complete stop, and when I let off the gas, it was locked in place like I had the brakes on. I checked the Ebrake and the normal brakes, and nothing... I put it in neutral, and it immediately let go and rolled back (steep hill). I tried going forward a couple of times, but it kept locking/binding up... I finally backed down the hill and on a flat surface, I couldn't get it to go more than 5mph with the pedal on the floor... (but would coast downhill just fine) reverse worked fine, so I backed up the hill in reverse to get it home (house is at top of hill) and shut it off for a few minutes... upon cranking it up again, all is well, but that still worries me. I assume it went into some default mode as it felt like from a full stop it was starting in 2nd gear, but something was definitely locking up.

Has anyone had this problem and should I be worried about it?