2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#636422 - 28/02/08 01:31 PM PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have a ported frontier supercharger fits the X also. I bought a used Nissan M62 eaton supercharger of the internet sent it to a company that ports and rebuilds supercharger's but my truck was hit a few weeks back and i no longer own this truck. So i want to get rid of this part. Fully rebult every bearing seal has been replaced cleaned ported and also had a pulleyboys 2.3 Quick change pulley put on so with the port and the pulley thats about 40-50HP so it would just be a direct bolt on i paid well over a $1000 for this stuff i did + the supercharger im lookning for $650.00

#636423 - 29/02/08 06:39 AM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have seen this done on many factory super charger cars and it is a big improvement.

#636424 - 29/02/08 11:49 AM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

I may be interested.

Do you have the receipts of the work done and of the supercharger?

ANY PICS?

#636425 - 29/02/08 01:39 PM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok i do have pictures of the supercharger before and after. I am out of town at this time i well be back in a few days as soon as i get beck i well send you some pictures. I just need your e-mail address.

#636426 - 29/02/08 01:40 PM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

and yes i do have receipts.

#636427 - 29/02/08 03:10 PM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

You probably want to add that it is a direct bolt on for a Xterra that has a factory super charger, right? Before all the N/A gen 1 kids get in a tizzy :p

#636428 - 29/02/08 04:24 PM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ya your write. But if those guys think that this well just bolt write up to there N/A they should not even open there hood on there truck if they cant tell the differnece.

#636429 - 29/02/08 05:00 PM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LB FRONTIER:
Ya your write. But if those guys think that this well just bolt write up to there N/A they should not even open there hood on there truck if they cant tell the differnece.
In a way.... it is a direct bolt on, just need to add a few things here and there. nothing like doing an actually hybrid tho..

LB. sent you a pm w/e-mail address

#636430 - 29/02/08 06:25 PM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Quote:
Jeezus, I often say they don't pay teachers anywhere near enough, but this makes me reconsider...

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#636431 - 01/03/08 02:53 PM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Actually, it is a direct bolt on to a N/A VG33e it is just in concert with a few other direct bolt on bits.

Oh, and we have a buy and sell forum.

#636432 - 02/03/08 07:52 AM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

Screw the buy and sell forums, you can't ask questions publicly.

I am out $325 because there is no way for me to get a hold of a dude that wants my seats.

#636433 - 02/03/08 09:57 AM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by soccerbrace:
Screw the buy and sell forums, you can't ask questions publicly.

I am out $325 because there is no way for me to get a hold of a dude that wants my seats.
PMs? E-mail?

#636434 - 02/03/08 11:42 AM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
Originally posted by soccerbrace:
[b]Screw the buy and sell forums, you can't ask questions publicly.

PMs? E-mail?[/b]
Tried it-

Here is an example for PM's sent

Ok, so Friday comes around,and I find out it will cost $40 shipping, and I want to write you.

I go to write you but I can't because I was the last one to write you.

No problem right? I can just shoot him an e-mail and it will be fine.

Wrong! Go to his profile to write an e-mail and he won't allow e-mails to be sent.

So, in order to remedy the situation, I tried this post

http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=000658

but got no support there either. All I want is to be able to get in touch with him. So, I look for a place on here like there is on Ronin, and like there is on XF where you can search member but this(the biggest X site) doesn't have one.

Instead, I search his screen name with the search tool and 0 returns on that.

I went back and tried to look at his profile and success. His avatar has his e-mail on it. I sent the message I want and the whole mailer daemon thing came back as this e-mail address does not exist.

So I am getting 0 support and I do not think that there is one person in here who wouldn't prefer it to be public. I am kinda pissed about it because I was about to ship out my seats. In fact, I have it taken apart sitting in my apartment, awaiting some support so I can actually get a hold of the dude.

Almost every other site is public, why isn't this?

Kudos to the OP for not putting this in the Buy and sell. The rules are retarded and I am sticking to my guns.

I have sold a couple of things on here and all I have to say is that I am glad that all kinds of methods of contact were exchanged because now I know how hard an non-user friendly this site is.

#636435 - 03/03/08 08:41 AM Re: PORTED SUPERCHARGER
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have to pick up the superharger from the shop it is waiting for me but with the stuff thats been going on in my life write now just have not had a chance to pick it up yet but i'll get pictures out to you guys very soon im sorry.

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal