Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#158826 - 09/05/07 11:39 AM Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
I remember the night she got really wasted and I took complete advantage....ah....memories.

HOTTIE GETS DEGREE

#158827 - 09/05/07 11:43 AM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does this mean she can't be a UK rabid fan anymore, since the rabid ones never graduated from UK (or even went there, for that matter... or could even point to where Lexington is on a map... or have all their front teeth, etc...)?

#158828 - 09/05/07 11:54 AM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Does this mean she can't be a UK rabid fan anymore, since the rabid ones never graduated from UK (or even went there, for that matter... or could even point to where Lexington is on a map... or have all their front teeth, etc...)?
Umm...yeah. That's exactly what that means. :rolleyes:

#158829 - 09/05/07 12:02 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Said the other guy from Kentucky... [Finger]

#158830 - 09/05/07 12:29 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kentucky...with the 2nd lowest per capita tooth count in the nation (right behind Arkansas).

#158831 - 09/05/07 01:07 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
[b]Does this mean she can't be a UK rabid fan anymore, since the rabid ones never graduated from UK (or even went there, for that matter... or could even point to where Lexington is on a map... or have all their front teeth, etc...)?
Said the other guy from Kentucky... [Finger] [/b]
Big difference. I'm from Louisville. We're only considered part of "kentucky" by the redneck, racist hillbillies on the 1st Saturday in May. The rest of the time, they don't know we exist, long as we keep subsidizing their pathetic lives so they can still buy their oxycontin & crystal meth from their neighbor and sleep with their cousin. Oh yeah, and as long as we don't do anything might cause all the 3rd grade dropouts to miss one of their "beloved" UK basketball games...

Fuck UK.

#158832 - 09/05/07 01:42 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Fuck UK.
In order to understand this guy's anger, you have to understand that Louivillians are among the most needy people in the nation. This point is made clear by this gentleman's comments above.

What he fails to realize, is that Louisville is not under any scrutiny. If anything, it's just the University of Louisville that people kind of poke fun at (not the people). Now, they do have excellent football and baskeball programs...no doubt about that. However, they lack the rich tradition of the University of Kentucky, in Lexington, KY.

This is not a slam on the fine people of Louisville, or their University. The tradition is just not there. That's why, as this gentleman stated above, that Louisville only gets recognition one day a year. He's alluding to the Derby, of course. Which has what? That's right, a deep tradition.

So, cool your jets, dude. Nobody is trying to put you down. I'm sure you push that mop just as well as a graduate from Sullivan, or Ballard High for that matter. When you get back to your cinderblock shack in Shively, break out the bourbon, beat your wife and get some rest.

Or, go see a therapist - you are total twisted in your way of thinking.

Keep up the good work, phuck-o.
[Finger] - laugh

#158833 - 09/05/07 06:00 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Shouldn't somebody have brought out that 'this thread is worthless without pics' gremlin by now?

#158834 - 09/05/07 06:04 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Frankly, I really don't care who she is or where she graduated from. Doesn't matter. All that matters is that she does look good.

#158835 - 09/05/07 07:14 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
Frankly, I really don't care who she is or where she graduated from. Doesn't matter. All that matters is that she does look good.
Amen to that! Way to go Tony! Yes she does look good. Let's focus less on Kentcuky, less on the fact that she has a degree and more on her ahem "inner beauty". I mean look at her!

I remember one time I was like "Ashley!" [Wave] and she was like confusedand I said "yeah you!" [ThumbsUp] and she was like :rolleyes: and so I was like wink and then she had the nerve tocall me a freak [Freak] and I said "Save the fine unicorns [Save the fine unicorns] "

#158836 - 09/05/07 07:17 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

and then her [Rainbow] boyfriend cam out of the wordworksand started talkin smack [Argue] and I called him a crybaby andsaid cry me a river beotch!
[Crybaby] [Finger] . I said to him "look! it's the new Abercrombie and Fitch cardigan and he was like "Where?" So I headbutted his exfoliated face and knocked him out cold [Too much XOC]

#158837 - 09/05/07 07:18 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ashley came up to me and said...James...You are my hero smile I said, you Ash, let's get a drink, and by a drink, I mean 5 wine coolers [drink] Whenshe drinks, she laughs a lot [Laughing] [Laughing] I told her to come to my place. I will cook us some top ramen. so we got there. made out a little and then I checked her oil. We caught some Z's [Sleep] and she was gone the next morning.

#158838 - 09/05/07 07:36 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Congrats Ashley! I always knew you were hot and smart...

Go UK!

#158839 - 09/05/07 07:37 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

WTF?? [Huh?]

#158840 - 09/05/07 07:38 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Does this mean she can't be a UK rabid fan anymore, since the rabid ones never graduated from UK (or even went there, for that matter... or could even point to where Lexington is on a map... or have all their front teeth, etc...)?
Big difference. I'm from Louisville. We're only considered part of "kentucky" by the redneck, racist hillbillies on the 1st Saturday in May. The rest of the time, they don't know we exist, long as we keep subsidizing their pathetic lives so they can still buy their oxycontin & crystal meth from their neighbor and sleep with their cousin. Oh yeah, and as long as we don't do anything might cause all the 3rd grade dropouts to miss one of their "beloved" UK basketball games...

Fuck UK.[/b]
What an ass.

- signed a native of Louisville and a UK grad.

#158841 - 09/05/07 08:12 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Where did the genes go wrong?!?!

"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#158842 - 09/05/07 10:20 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Where did the genes go wrong?!?!

They're half-sisters...
Same momma... different poppa...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Judd

#158843 - 10/05/07 06:56 AM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[QB]Where did the genes go wrong?!?![QB]
Like most UK fans, the genes went wrong a couple hundred years ago. And since the family POST has virtually no branches, the "good" genes have been long since lost.

Every now and again a genetic mutation happens (aka, Ashley) and it looks pretty damn good.

Most of the time, however, it just ends up with a toothless wonder w/ an extra finger coming out it's forehead. They actually breed them that way on purpose, though, as those mutants come straight out of their sister, oops, mom, seemingly saying, "UK's #1!"

#158844 - 10/05/07 08:06 AM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Quote:
[b]Where did the genes go wrong?!?!

They're half-sisters...
Same momma... different poppa...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Judd [/b]
Wynona got the ugly daddy. laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#158845 - 10/05/07 08:40 AM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
You can say that again.

#158846 - 10/05/07 09:17 AM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pluvo:
Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
[b]Wynona got the ugly daddy. laugh
You can say that again.

[/b]

#158847 - 11/05/07 02:58 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yup...she's a looker....

[Spit]

#158848 - 11/05/07 08:46 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
mindie Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

Fuck UK.[/b]
What an ass.

- signed a native of Louisville and a UK grad.

Ditto, kinda. I'm a UK grad and lived in Louisville longer than anywhere else before I moved out west. Go Cats!

#158849 - 11/05/07 08:58 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, this is great.

I come back to this thread expecting more good pics or something and see this fat horse. Time to put my pants back on.

#158850 - 11/05/07 09:36 PM Re: Ashley Judd graduates from the University of Kentucky
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
Well, this is great.

I come back to this thread expecting more good pics or something and see this fat horse. Time to put my pants back on.
Eh....just sit back from the monitor about 3.5 feet.....squint......and let your fingers wander.......It's almost as rewarding. Not that I'd know....uh....firsthand, or anything.

[Freak]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal