Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#170219 - 10/08/07 09:33 AM A Great Start....
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Came across this article on Foxnews. Sounds like some agent was doing their job in protecting our nation. The mexican government (i never knew they had a government) wants the full force of the law brought down...fuck those bastards over in that corrupt ass shit hole so called government. Fucking free loaders got what they deserved...shoot some more and line the fuckers up as a warning to others!!!!

Tim

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292818,00.html

Thomas Jefferson

#170220 - 10/08/07 10:19 AM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!

#170221 - 10/08/07 11:16 AM Re: A Great Start....
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by xterra3202:
Came across this article on Foxnews. Sounds like some agent was doing their job in protecting our nation. The mexican government (i never knew they had a government) wants the full force of the law brought down...fuck those bastards over in that corrupt ass shit hole so called government. Fucking free loaders got what they deserved...shoot some more and line the fuckers up as a warning to others!!!!

Tim

I agree...the full force of the law should be brought down..........on all the illegals trying to cross the border...Free fire zones anyone? laugh

#170222 - 10/08/07 11:58 AM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterra3202:
[b]Came across this article on Foxnews. Sounds like some agent was doing their job in protecting our nation. The mexican government (i never knew they had a government) wants the full force of the law brought down...fuck those bastards over in that corrupt ass shit hole so called government. Fucking free loaders got what they deserved...shoot some more and line the fuckers up as a warning to others!!!!

Tim

I agree...the full force of the law should be brought down..........on all the illegals trying to cross the border...Free fire zones anyone? laugh [/b]
I'll man a post.

#170223 - 10/08/07 12:14 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whose going to be the 1st to say how wrong the posts above are, and how everyone who can make it here should be allowed in this country?

#170224 - 10/08/07 12:49 PM Re: A Great Start....
Mondo Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
I think the bloodthirst in the above posts is wrong - not the officer who felt threatened and killed his possible attacker.

#170225 - 10/08/07 02:39 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Only 35 minutes, Dan.

What is wrong about wanting to defend our country from an illegal invasion? A border doesn't stop them, a fence doesn't stop them, and we tie the hands of those we send to "protect" and "guard" the border. What's your solution?

#170226 - 10/08/07 02:56 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
A border doesn't stop them, a fence doesn't stop them, and we tie the hands of those we send to "protect" and "guard" the border. What's your solution?
Giant speakers along the border blasting Nickelcreed. If that doesn't keep them out nothing will, short of going nuclear.

#170227 - 10/08/07 03:40 PM Re: A Great Start....
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
A simple solution.....

or you can take your pick.....

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/landmines.htm

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#170228 - 10/08/07 03:55 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Valuing human life is for losers.

#170229 - 10/08/07 03:57 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
I'll man a post.
x2

#170230 - 10/08/07 04:37 PM Re: A Great Start....
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Well, that is certainly a callous view or human life. Have fun driving home from work. Hope you don't make it. Does that last statement piss you off. It shouldn't it is basically what you said about human life.

Side note: I do value human life. I wouldn't be a nurse if I didn't.

#170231 - 10/08/07 05:15 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by defibvt:
Quote:
[b]Valuing human life is for losers.
Well, that is certainly a callous view or human life. Have fun driving home from work. Hope you don't make it. Does that last statement piss you off. It shouldn't it is basically what you said about human life.

Side note: I do value human life. I wouldn't be a nurse if I didn't.[/b]
You'll have to forgive pnwbeers. He doesn't know shit about html, and forgot to use the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags.

[sarcasm] Way to throw it in his face there, Lawrence Nightengale. Keep it up! [ThumbsUp] [/sarcasm]

#170232 - 10/08/07 05:23 PM Re: A Great Start....
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:
The Mexican government demanded in a statement that "all the weight of the law be brought to bear against the person or persons responsible."

So do we.

Pick up all the illegals and shoot them as spys. Or....treat it as an act of war from another country invading the U.S. and shoot them on the spot. Either way...it'll certainly slow down illegal immigration.

Funny how they see only one side of the law.

#170233 - 10/08/07 05:24 PM Re: A Great Start....
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Valuing human life is for losers.

You'll have to forgive pnwbeers. He doesn't know shit about html, and forgot to use the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags.

[sarcasm] Way to throw it in his face there, Lawrence Nightengale. Keep it up! [ThumbsUp] [/sarcasm][/b]
Gotcha. My bad for not picking up on the sarcasm.

#170234 - 10/08/07 06:56 PM Re: A Great Start....
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:
[b]
Quote:
The Mexican government demanded in a statement that "all the weight of the law be brought to bear against the person or persons responsible."

So do we.

Pick up all the illegals and shoot them as spys. Or....treat it as an act of war from another country invading the U.S. and shoot them on the spot. Either way...it'll certainly slow down illegal immigration.

Funny how they see only one side of the law.[/b]
I guess we'll need to man the Canadian border, too. Shoot all those fuckers coming over illegally. And we should have some at all airports for incoming flights from overseas - just in case someone makes it over illegal like. Put them on the coastlines, too.

Any of those Cubans - shoot those fuckers while they are still in the water - when they make it inside the 12 mile line, open season!

Oh yeah... [/sarcasm]
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#170235 - 10/08/07 09:36 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

[sarcasm] Way to throw it in his face there, Lawrence Nightengale. Keep it up! [ThumbsUp] [/sarcasm][/b]
Gotcha. My bad for not picking up on the sarcasm.
;)

#170236 - 11/08/07 06:57 PM Re: A Great Start....
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Well, what IS the "full weight of the law"?

I think the law says if the agent thinks the suspect presents a potential threat, and doesn't respond to orders to lay down a weapon, etc...the agent is justified in using force.

I don't think the agent has to have a bare knuckled fight if the guy is unarmed, or only use a billy club if the guy has a bat, etc...I do believe nothing in the law prevents at least one upping the threat level....as in shooting the guy with the rock...

As we all know, a rock is a potentially deadly weapon...(ask Goliath...) and, why else would the suspect pick up a rock anyway...he's suddenly interested in geology?....He thought he could bribe the agent with it?...He needed a paper weight right at that moment?

No, it seems clear that the rock was picked up as a potential weapon...the bolt cutters, not so much, I'm sure he had those to cut through fences and locks, etc.

If I'm the agent, and the guy picks up a rock like he wants to bean me in the noggin...for all I know...

A guy who see's a man with a gun, and goes for a rock, possibly has a wicked fastball, and may believe he can WIN the duel...

so...I don't think I'm going to go find a good rock to sling back at him...if I'm already equipped to sling lead.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#170237 - 11/08/07 10:03 PM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not saying we should all take our guns down to the border and start taking pot shots at the illegals as they invade, but I think if this shit happened more often and more of these people met their demise by bullet while invading and running from border patrol, maybe it might scare them into thinking twice about coming up here. Fact is tho, the border patrol agent will probably end up in jail for what possibly was protecting his own life.

It's to damn easy for the next wave of Terrorists to just jump the border. We're not talking poor Mexican immigrants there, they are well funded and more prepared to tackle a border crossing than your average poor illegal seeking a better life.

Fact is immigrants from Countries South of Mexico face a very hazardous trip through Mexico on their way to the US, they are often beaten / killed / raped / robbed by Mexicans who don't want them traveling through Mexico. Don't see the Mexican government making a fuss over that tho.

#170238 - 11/08/07 10:14 PM Re: A Great Start....
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b][b]
Quote:

So do we.

I guess we'll need to man the Canadian border, too. Shoot all those fuckers coming over illegally. And we should have some at all airports for incoming flights from overseas - just in case someone makes it over illegal like. Put them on the coastlines, too.

Any of those Cubans - shoot those fuckers while they are still in the water - when they make it inside the 12 mile line, open season!

Oh yeah... [/sarcasm][/b]
Makes perfect sense to me. If they're illegal, they're illegal....what's the problem?

#170239 - 12/08/07 08:15 PM Re: A Great Start....
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio

" A great start HUEEEEEEEEEEEGH "

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#170240 - 13/08/07 07:01 AM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

So do we.

Makes perfect sense to me. If they're illegal, they're illegal....what's the problem?
X2 Hurray!

Come here legally or not at all.

#170241 - 13/08/07 07:28 AM Re: A Great Start....
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerKidzFTW:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:

So do we.

X2 Hurray!

Come here legally or not at all.

Otherwise, we'll shoot to kill...'cause it makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#170242 - 13/08/07 08:19 AM Re: A Great Start....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm all for what is going to benefit myself as well as my country. Thousands of illegals streaming into the country, none of which belongs here, none of which I am friends with or could give two shits about are not helping to benefit neither the USA or myself so I don't want them here. They are essentailly invading our country. Last time I checked shooting to kill is a lot cheaper of an alternative to finding and rounding them up once they are already here and then trying to ship them back to their original country.

And like I said before, I'm all for what benefits me and my country; and since this way costs our government less money and cost me less money in taxes then I am all for it. Shoot them I wont loose sleep. [Finger] Fuck 'em.

#170243 - 13/08/07 09:42 AM Re: A Great Start....
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Otherwise, we'll shoot to kill...'cause it makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:
I think you're missing the point. If that's the law that's in place, hardly anyone would try it. Right now, our law is to "hopefully" detain them and bring them back. That's so weak that everyone that wants in will try to come in. If they get caught, they will continue to keep trying until they are in. If you have a better solution feel free to let us know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal