2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#142340 - 05/09/07 11:21 PM A thread JeffW Can't delete
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
I announce a little challenge - a continuation of the deleted threads, if you will, which should get sent straight off to the ALR...replacing the ones JeffW has so conveniently deleted....

JeffW keeps on deleting his threads because he's my little bitch, I mean b1tch, so I'm making a thread he can't delete.

If you read the (now deleted) "Greatest Slugger of all time" thread, you saw how this got started. If you read the "Bada$$ MoFos" thread (also now deleted) you saw how it continued. And in his run-and-cry-and-go-tell-mommy-she-hit-me (soon to be deleted?) "Ban Rockaholic" Thread, you saw exactly how much he's really scared of me, even though I didn't actually threaten him.

As if I'd actually be dumb enough to lay a hand on the piece of shit. :rolleyes: Apparently trying to kill me is exactly what JeffW would do...after all, his interpretation of what I posted says a whole lot more about him than me.

Ironically, he accuses me of
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Trolling and making sh1t up

Well, pot, what color is the ketttle, exactly?

However, it appears as if he doesn't want his ownage and pathetic attempts at insults and arguments to remain seen on XOC.
Quote:
originally posetd by JeffW
lot's of players have their best seasons after the age of 35
Bonds is the only one, he holds that record too
If he doesn't respond, it proves I own him. If he does respond, his weak attempts at insulting me will also prove I own him (it's a win-win situation).

Now, on with the show:

JeffW - posting today, deleting tommorrow, pointless forever.

JeffW - deleting the past so he can change and/or deny it

JeffW - Cause swearing with symbols is tough...Real tough, like styrofoam or "Jersey" tough

JeffW - proof that you can reproduce through anal sex

JeffW - Making requiring reproductive registration desireable one post at a time

JeffW - the dart board in the game of anal darts.

JeffW - like a monkey with a computer, but less talanted

JeffW - the kid in high school that even the freaks and geeks picked on

JeffW - the second figure from the left on the evolutionary chart

JeffW - Making Evolution seem plausible to even the staunchest Creationist

JeffW - Practicing safe sex one hand at a time

JeffW - The mouse turd in your chocolate chip pancake

JeffW - Above pond scum shit, but below pond scum, in the social ladder of life

JeffW - the festering infected pubic hair you just can't get rid of

JeffW - believing everything every baseball player says, like Carl Everett

JeffW - the guy who says "sure, why not" after discovering his prostitute is really a man

JeffW - The smartest part of him was the afterbirth

JeffW - not getting it, or any, since birth

JeffW - looking for a mate, one pet store at a time

JeffW - cause opinions are like facts...kinda...but not really

JeffW - couldn't get laid in a leper colony

JeffW - entertained for hours on end by shiny objects

JeffW - The reason why 53rd trimester abortions should be legal

JeffW - making pond scum shit thankful it isn't more evolved

JeffW - confusing cum-bubble blowing with glass blowing, and liking it

JeffW - a legend in his own mind, which just happens to be irreversibly damaged.

JeffW - what happens when you eat lead paint by the gallon

JeffW - the most knowledgeable person about nothing...ever

JeffW - rejecting reality and subsituting his own since conception

JeffW - what results when your family tree resembles a telephone pole

JeffW - making that Corky kid from Life Goes On seem perfectly normal

JeffW - even dumber in person than on XOC

JeffW - posting "Cockaholic" yet again, because the Horse isn't dead until it's glue

JeffW - As seen on To Catch a Predator

JeffW - Cause every insult posted on the internet should be taken super seriously - especially the ones involving anal leakage.

#142341 - 05/09/07 11:41 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Huh?] [Spit] [LOL]

#142342 - 06/09/07 12:07 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
It sure has been a long time for a good use of the ALR.

Funny though - this is neither about religion or politics

#142343 - 06/09/07 01:13 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Where's that picture when you need it? You know, the one with the retarded kid crossing the finish line that says, " Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded". [ThumbsUp]

#142344 - 06/09/07 05:57 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since Rockaholic can't seem to post anything useful, I will repost the facts for the last time.

I posted over-35 stats for both Ruth and Aaron that proved they were still having great seasons at that time.

He did not refute; it is true.

I posted an article that showed that 74% of major league players agree with me and most journalists agree with him.

True again.

Bonds and Griffey have the best swings I've seen in the last 30 years of baseball.

Did Bonds take performance enhancing products? Yes. Were some illegal (or against policy)? Probably.

Jeffrey:

Whatever, dude. Print whatever crap you want. If you want to think of people as your "internet bitches", go for it. I ain't got the time.

#142345 - 06/09/07 06:24 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
Where's that picture when you need it? You know, the one with the retarded kid crossing the finish line that says, " Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded". [ThumbsUp]
[LOL] i love that!!

#142346 - 06/09/07 07:07 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why don't you two go ahead and just fuck each other and get it over with?

...but then that would start an argument about who's pitching and who's catching, and if I'm reading it right, this whole thing started with a baseball argument, so that might not solve anything....

#142347 - 06/09/07 08:13 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

You people have way too much time on your hands, really.

#142348 - 06/09/07 08:17 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
These long-distance relationships can be a killer. I'm sorry you guys are going through a rough patch. frown

It'll get better. wink

laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#142349 - 06/09/07 08:43 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Claus Offline

I like Turtles

#142350 - 06/09/07 09:00 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awwwww...stupid being out of town for a week...I missed all the fun!

#142351 - 06/09/07 09:48 AM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
I like Turtles
Yeah....we know. wink

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#142352 - 06/09/07 12:00 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

This thread is proof that baseball is for the gays.

#142353 - 06/09/07 12:52 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Maybe Jeff is the only Gay in the Village

#142354 - 06/09/07 01:07 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
[LOL]

#142355 - 06/09/07 01:39 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can we have the option to delete JeffW's threads when WE think his posts are gay?

#142356 - 06/09/07 01:42 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm only posting this because a couple people requested it. I've enjoyed reading all three threads. Great entertainment.

#142357 - 06/09/07 01:55 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am still wondering how they got that picture of JeffW?

#142358 - 06/09/07 05:48 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Rockaholic Offline

Wow, one post and you prove so many of my points I make about you in jest

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Since Rockaholic can't seem to post anything useful, I will repost the facts for the last time.

I posted over-35 stats for both Ruth and Aaron that proved they were still having great seasons at that time.

He did not refute; it is true.

Quote:
JeffW - post today, delete tomorrow, pointless forever
Wow, I see you deleted your "Ban Rockaholoic thread" just as I said you would.

JeffW - as original as a Xerox copy and as unpredicatble as a corpse.

Repost the facts?

Quote:
JeffW - deleting the past so he can change and/or deny it.
Reposting the facts would require your lying pissant piece of shit pussy ass scared of being killed by Rockaholic ass to be truthful, which everyone here knows isn't possible.

quick, go post another "Ban Rockaholic" thread, I might have just implied that I actually am going to kill you. Then delete it once everyone sees your a chikenshit pussy.

It's easy to claim your "reposting" the "facts," but since you are the same asshole who deleted the thread and removed those facts from being analyzed by people without your attempts at spoonfeeding your version to them, let's see what really happened.

I pointed out that all other baseball players, before the age of performance enhancers like HGH, career numbers go down after the age of 35, and that Bonds numbers do not.

JefW, you then refuted my statement by posting that many baseball players have their best seasons after the age of 35.
that's what you said, don't go denying it now.

Your facts about Aaron and Ruth were for one season, not the sum of their seasons. And by using Ruth and Aaron to "refute" my argument, you prove my argument since I had already given you those career numbers comparisons before and after the ages of 35.

Your arguments have more holes than swiss cheese, and so do you.

Quick, go post another "Ban Rockaholic" thread, because I might have implied that I plan on killing you by drilling holes into your body making you look like pieces of swiss cheese.

Again, take the cock covered in your own anal leakage out of your mouth and pay the fuck attention. Your boyfirend probably needs a break from you teething on his penis anyway, so give him a little time to heal while you try to fucking understand the information being presented.

Quick, go post another "Ban Rockaholic"" thread, because I might have implied that I am going to cause you to choke to death on someone's penis covered in your own shit.

but you want to revist the argument -fine - but here are the facts

I said -
Quote:
Bonds is a cheater, his own numbers prove it. Bonds career slugging and batting average numbers improve after the age of 35, and no other player in the pre-steroid era (the late 80's) has ever done that.
you replied
Quote:
lots of players have their best seasons after the age of 35
So, let's see who is correct in this asessment:

Let's compare the slugging and Batting averages of players from the early stages of their years and the post 35 stages of their careers, using Bonds, Ruth, Aaron, Williams, Foxx, Jackson, and Mantle.

Bonds before 35 - BA .228 SLG 559 HR's 445
Bonds after 35 - BA .323 SLG .727 HR's 317
Aaron before 35 - BA .314 SLG .560 HR's 510
Aaron after 35 - BA .282 SLG .539 HR's 245
Ruth before 35 - BA .346 SLG .708 HR's 516
Ruth after 35 - BA .331 SLG .644 HR's 198
Williams before 35 - BA .348 SLG .638 HR's 337
Williams after 35 - BA .337 SLG .624 HR's 184
Foxx before 35 - BA .328 SLG .616 HR's 527
Foxx after 35 - BA .250 SLG .393 HR's 96
Jackson before 35 - BA .300 SLG .597 HR's 410
Jackson after 35 - BA .237 SLG .434 HR's 153
Mantle before 35 - BA .305 SLG .574 HR's 496
Mantle after 35 - BA .241 SLG .416 HR's 40

Notice how everyone else's numbers after the age of 35 go down, with the exception of Bonds.
No other players before the performance enhancing age of baseball, championed so much by your Butt buddy Bonds and enabled by Selig (who you seem to despise in spite of your cock swallowing ass sniffing crush on Barry "the Fraud" Bonds.

After waiting for a couple of weeks for you to respond, you post that
Quote:
Bonds is the only one, he holds that record too
Then you posted that Reuth had one of his best Home run years after the age of 35.
I posted that was one season, and poutned out you had said seasons[/b[, which means more than one because it is plural.
And then you try to claim, after having picked on my"spelling" that I was playing with words and that seasons is both singular and plural.

JeffW - his most favorite seasons of the year is summer, because he can check out all the teenage boys in their speedos at the beach.

That doesn't make sense because seasons is fucking plural, not singular.

The numbers show my argument is right, and that yours is wrong.

Your argument didn't make any sense, because you posted numbers from one year of a players career, and that one year had nothing to do with the argument I made.

If you fucking understood the language you attempt to converse in, you might make sense once in a while, or even actually get laid by a real girl (not a blowup one) once in a millenium. Here's a tip - telling a girl she doesn't look that fat in her dress - that's a one way ticket to slaps-ville, not Happy ending land

Quick, go post another "Ban Rockaholic" thread, because I might have just implied that I was going to send a girl to hit you.

Quote:
[b]I posted an article that showed that 74% of major league players agree with me and most journalists agree with him.

True again.
Wow, like I posted before
Quote:
JeffW - because opinions are like facts...kinda...but not really.
Like the first deleted thread, you are making my point, you fucking retarded monkey shit.

Do you find when you go to the zoo that there are announcements about an animal escaping from one of the exhibits - that's you, my little pea brained biped.

Opinions are not facts, but the fact is your article you linked said they only polled 75% of current players who were on the active roster in the begginning of 2007 - removing free agents, hall of famers, and players on the disabled list from being involved.
74% of 75% of active players on rosters in 2007 agree with you, and there are a lot more retired players than current players.
Or is a Hall of Famer all of a sudeen no longer a baseball player, or qualifed to discuss the merits of current baseball playuers...
because the HoF players do get to elect players into the Hall of Fame that they feel are worthy, it'll be very interesting to see if the Veterans comittee voters Bonds in if the "journalists" don't.

Listen you thread deleting lying son of a cheap multiple-sexually-transmitted-disease-laiden-corner-whore with a razor burned beef curtain smelling like a New York city fish market during the middle of a 100 degree day with no ice available, who's favorite sexual activity was having guys shit into her mouth while she was being sodomized by his friends.

Just because she chose to be a worthless cum dumpster doesn;t mean she didn't want you - that you are what you are is why she didn't want you.

I started insulting you becuase of your "holier than thou" demeanor, and the fact you couldn't keep your argument straight.

And you still can't
Quote:
JeffW - rejecting reality and subsituting his own since conception
Everyone who saw the original threead knows this post is an accurate reconstruction of the thread you fucking deleted, because you got caught with someone else dick in your mouth and no one was buying the explanation that you happened to fall mouth wide open right as his dick popped out of his zipper.

JeffW - shitting his pants everytime he thinks Rockaholic is nearby

Hey JeffW, hope you sleep tight, don't let those bumps in the night disturb you. You never know what might be creeping up on your pathetic pissant little ass.

Quick, go post anohter "Ban Rockaholic" thread, I might have just implied I am in your town and huntning you down.

By the way, if you happen to find my watch by your bedroom widow, could you bring it to me at the nearby Raddison.

Did you guys hear that? That was the sound of JeffW shitting in his pants while running around to lock up all of the doors and windows.

Quick, go post another "Ban Rockaholic" thread, I may have just implied I'm near your hometown and stalking you.

JeffW - because everything you read on the internet is 100% true and factual, especially if it comes from Baseball players.

JeffW - scared Shitless of Rockaholic because Rockaholic owns JeffW, and Rockaholic appears to be very violent and destructive with his possesions - especially the cheap shitty smelling ones.

BTW - nice too see you don;t take my opinion very seriously, because you suddenl;y stopped calling me Rockaholic and swearing using those first grade piece of shit symblos.
I wonder what the reason for that behaviour change could be
Quote:
JeffW - Cause swearing with symbols is tough...Real tough, like styrofoam or "Jersey" tough
JeffW - posting "Cockaholic" yet again, because the Horse isn't dead until it's glue
JeffW - XOC's laughing at you JeffW, not with you. And it's not just because you pissed yourself reading this thread. But that helps.

JeffW - Not a tool, not a Tool box, not a tool shed - He's a Home Depot

#142359 - 06/09/07 06:06 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know what this string needs?

A few comments by a psycho post whore

#142360 - 06/09/07 06:08 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The numbers show I my argument is right, and that yours is wrong.
tsk-tsk.

#142361 - 06/09/07 06:12 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Buh!! Those guys are fags!"

#142362 - 06/09/07 06:29 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
I like Turtles
[Spit] +10 points...

#142363 - 06/09/07 06:36 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Quote:
The numbers show I my argument is right, and that yours is wrong.
tsk-tsk.
In a 5 billion word post, I make one little mistake... :rolleyes:

considering in a 50 word post, you seem to gloss over this little gem
Quote:
orignally posted by JeffW:
I ain't got the time.
Ain't isn't a word. I learned that in First grade.

JeffW - not smarter than a First Grader.

Besides, I suck at typing. I'll be the first to admit it.
How badly do I suck at typing? - embarressingly bad. I have no place being a professional typist, and unlike some other people here *cough* JeffW *cough* I don't claim to be an expert at everything.
Really though, my typing is atrocious.
I type exactly like JeffW has sex: It's done rapidly, it's finished quickly, the technique is completely wrong, many mistakes are being made while it's happening, things are being pounded and abused without care, it's a little sweaty, and it's always done in a dark room alone.

#142364 - 06/09/07 06:49 PM Re: A thread JeffW Can't delete
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Svendog:
You know what this string needs?

A few comments by a psycho post whore
So what are you trying to say
[Finger]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts