Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#163641 - 21/02/07 03:52 PM What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menlovesex/17701/what-scares-a-man

I personally think they have forgotten a few things on the list - Like maybe meeting Lorena Bobbit with a pair of Scissors

#163642 - 21/02/07 04:19 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

how come prison and sex with Rosie O'Donnell isnt on the list?

#163643 - 21/02/07 06:18 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Super Nanny. Agreed!

If I woke up and saw that shemale, I'd run screaming into the streets.

I read #14 on the list to my wife. She was unimpressed.

#163644 - 21/02/07 06:30 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did't read the list, but personaly a hairy pussy scares the shit out of me, you know 70' style. eek eek

#163645 - 21/02/07 06:44 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

#163646 - 21/02/07 07:13 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let's review their Top 15, shall we?

#15 Hair in the drain.
Uh...been there, done that, bought the extra razors. I started losing my hair when I was 15 years old, right about the time I found it growing on my back. Since then, I've had great relationships with women more beautiful than I deserve, and none of them ever complained about my cue ball head. Get the fuck over yourself.

#14 Getting caught noticing another woman.
I love women. I love honesty. And the last I checked, my eyeballs weren't in my wife's purse. I love my wife. My love for my wife doesn't make hot waitresses ugly.

#13 Rejection.
Please...anyone who's afraid of rejection ain't had enough of it. Rejection is just another opportunity to realize how misunderstood (and ingenious!) you really are.

#12 Super Nanny.
Hey, after a few pints of Boddington's, I'd let her "babysit my boys". Nudge-nudge, wink-wink....ahem.

#11 Speedos.
I don't wear Speedos out of consideration for you, not out of fear. I think "hero" is the word you're looking for right about now.

#10 His dad's death.
Well, you got me there. That's something worth fearing. On the other hand, at least the old man won't ever find out you like to have elderly black prostitutes fist your asshole while a transsexual midget shoots your balls up with heroin on Friday nights. Silver lining and what not...

#9 Her tears.
Uh-uh! She starts cryin', that means she's out of ammo and I won. Crying is just another way of saying "You sank my battleship!"

#8 Being a lousy lover.
If you're afraid that you're a lousy lover, chances are you're a lousy lover. If you think you rock in the sack, chances are she will too. Funny how long that takes to learn. Plus, if she calls you a lousy lover, don't fucking pay her!

#7 Not being a god to his kids.
That's just an inevitability, like death or Massachusetts speed traps. Someday, your kid's gonna wake up and realize he or she is faster, smarter, more savvy, and more resourceful than you. That's when you make a distraction, kick him or her in the nuts and say one word: "experience."

#6 Living paycheck to paycheck.
If that's the case, I've been living in a constant state of fear for decades. Ramen's what, like, 25 cents a pop?

#5 Beautiful women.
The secret to engaging beautiful women is to STOP DOING SHIT FOR THEM. Seriously. You're fucking it up for the rest of us. Beautiful people have shit handed to them on a platter, and they learn to expect it. Stop contributing to that. Ever met a beautiful woman who wasn't a bitch? That's because she had a father or a boyfriend or brothers that said "No. Fuck you. Do it your goddamn self, and stop acting like a twat."

#4 Getting naked.
If I'm getting naked, chances are I'm not the one with something to fear. M'kay?

#3 Tofurky.
Dude, my wife's Hawaiian. The only way I'll ever see Tofurky on my plate is if they decide to make "Porkurky", using pig instead of tofu. I stopped banging vegan girls in college, and I don't plan on visiting the Arctic Circle. Should I be afraid of polar bears too?

#2 Not seeing his kids grow up.
Yeah, that's pretty scary...unless you look at it like "not living to see your teenage son wreck your hand-restored '55 Porsche Spyder, while drunk, with his boyfriend, coming from a Scientology party." Doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

# 1 Public humiliation.
Here's something I learned at my bachelor party: Sometimes you're the guy laughing at the guy getting his balls whipped by the crackhead stripper, and sometimes you're the guy getting his balls whipped by the crackhead stripper. Either way, it's pretty fuckin' funny.

#163647 - 21/02/07 07:18 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Laughing]

#163648 - 22/02/07 06:00 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sharks scare me. Ok fine, and spiders too. Well, spiders more of a "creep the shit out of me hee-bee-gee-bee" than a scare. But I'm terrified of sharks.

#163649 - 22/02/07 06:17 AM Re: What Scares Men!
NuDan Offline

Loc: Not Here
Heights...well not so much heights as much as falling from a high place...well not even the falling...more the landing, Yeah That's it! I'm afraid of the landing of the falling off a high place...and those freaky ceramic dolls with the eyes that follow you EVERYWHERE.

I need a smoke.

#163650 - 22/02/07 06:40 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
I am with Shazam on this one. If you are scared of that shit grow a pair.

I do wear a speedo now and then...swimmer and such.

#163651 - 22/02/07 08:35 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
like to have elderly black prostitutes fist your asshole while a transsexual midget shoots your balls up with heroin on Friday nights
It's like...you've always known me....

[Freak] [Huh?]

#163652 - 22/02/07 08:55 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Prostate cancer.

That's pretty scary.

My worst fear, however, is losing my wife. If I lost her I wouldn't know what to do. I don't think I could ever connect with another person on the same level as her and I. Watching her slowly disappear because of cancer or some neurological disease would be the worst.

#163653 - 22/02/07 09:02 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Smearbrick:
Prostate cancer.

That's pretty scary.

My worst fear, however, is losing my wife. If I lost her I wouldn't know what to do. I don't think I could ever connect with another person on the same level as her and I. Watching her slowly disappear because of cancer or some neurological disease would be the worst.
Awwwww - Does she read the forms here or somethin?

#163654 - 22/02/07 09:42 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

No. Just an honest assessment of my fears.

Oh... I forgot. I have a fear of falling. Scares the crap out of me.

#163655 - 22/02/07 09:50 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shazam

Just wanted to say it. smile

#163656 - 22/02/07 10:10 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

#163657 - 22/02/07 10:19 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

She looks like a clown from hell in that pic.

#163658 - 22/02/07 10:31 AM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Timmah:
She looks like a clown from hell in that pic.
Funny you should mention that, I think she is a clown from hell.

#163659 - 22/02/07 12:11 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

My wife finding out what I REALLY paid for all my toys scares the hell out of me.....

#163660 - 22/02/07 12:21 PM Re: What Scares Men!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jesus Christ, no wonder Bill went running to an intern....ANY intern.

That's a face only a circus freak could love

That would make a kickass pinata though laugh

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal